Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 20 Minuten schrieb RileyLad:

Bravo......

Now que a "aw what, I got a email for this s**t" reply....

Now I'll continue with a space balls themed gif. Get the party rocking.

9PbtHUS6spuwg.gif.2e7dc13312da0caf67655094cf4457e1.gif

Where u at @RAK @Fortis93 @LeGonze @waxenol @Squeegie McGee @hal56 

edit @Reagh

Delivering most important latest info

Winner of Australian Open is:

Australian Open GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ok, Tomorrow I will link your message for others guys haven’t seen him.

so I will link your message that link two others messages from John and Nils, maybe Tuesday somebody will link my message that link your message that link two others messages from John and Nils. And wednesday maybe somebody link - oh, stop.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditorSweating James Mcavoy GIF

Edited by Daft
  • Haha 3

Awards

7 hours ago, swish said:

There will be the same question like yesterday 😂

code coding GIF 

5 hours ago, kwyjibo7 said:

Congrats to everyone who get Platinum this year!! It seems to be much more difficult than last year and the conditions were different. I was a little suprised because i first heard about this conditions yesterday. But maybe i didn't see IT before.

I'm member since 2017 and even if i didn't write so much Infos and sent GIFs i'am really happy to be a member of this forum!! Started with Silver, than Gold and at least Platinum. For me it was a good way to say thank you to MP! I'm not the one who get's every edition but I get most editions i want and still own 95 percent of them. Also i got a lot of MP Stuff like coaster, bottle, coins and cards. 

So at the moment it feels a bit like a little stab in the heart. More than i thought. But maybe i can go back to gold and everything is fine. So i hope i will get notification for that in my profile. Greetings to everyone in this forum and especially the whole MP Stuff!! Chris

IMG_20220116_144600.jpg

@kwyjibo7 I hope you definetly get a GOLD membership ship my friend❣️🙌

3 hours ago, F.M.S said:

@R1s1ngs0n Thank's for Your calming words.  Naked Gun Panic GIF  

I already feel much more relaxed...                       Fire Explosion GIF

@swish Always good to know that we have not only a helpful and encouraging but also an especially REALISTIC Guardian  😎

And to my frightend fellow (still...?) Gold-Members @Houdeani and @EnzoTakahashi :

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to be nervous or scared - just look at me, I'm totally at ease:      Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

@F.M.S Veum is not realistic, how absurd my friend! 😂 

Tired Netflix GIF by Blown Away

3 hours ago, EnzoTakahashi said:

I completely understand why they’re doing it and think it’s a great idea, particularly for plats.

Whether I feel the same if don’t get an invite may be another story…

Dance Reaction GIF

@EnzoTakahashi I hope you do get your invite my friend❣️🙌

2 hours ago, F.M.S said:

The explanation of @extantsrevenge  Jumping David Attenborough GIF by BBC Earth perfectly reflects the sense of the changes that were made.

First of all, Platinum status becomes a true reward for special service and achievements to the community.

On the other hand the Gold Membership still leaves room for Members who may not have enough time to contribute constantly, but want to continue to support MP financially, and those who yearn to receive a better reputation can always try harder to reach out for the top. 

Furthermore - if you take a look at the Group Buys - it is no longer enough to "simply purchase" platinum to be able to rely on being able to secure an edition regardless of the time of participation - this actually strengthens the gold membership, because those who are interested in an edition can achieve a good list position if they take care of their desired treasure in time.

In my estimation, John and the admins have thus achieved a perfect compromise, combining the best of both worlds.

So Thanks to @Masterblaster @Scary Hair@ukade2327@thomue1987@DParadigm@blu.steel33@cypheria078@Count Dantes

@thomue1987@R1s1ngs0n@Hollywood E Rock@LeGonze@Veum@swish@Basil and naturally @extantsrevenge (not only for explaining his view)

2 hours ago, F.M.S said:

I understand Your argument, but if however, reducing platinum memberships also means that the number of those who get "almost any edition" will be smaller - so the "bloodbath" will actually be "fairer" as a result.

Also, MP can't stop retailers from making their decisions and - as far as I could observe - the final list was always announced before the order window started on each manufacturer's sales page.

Therefore if MP can't get enough editions despite all their efforts, there is still the possibility for those who have to drop out of the GB to try their luck with a direct order.

After all, these problems are the natural consequence of limited products.

1 hour ago, F.M.S said:

Huh, that depends whether I get an invitation or not and have to develop into Veum  Angry Horror Film GIF by Trent Shy Claymations

(Do You already feel a Deja Vu named "The Message Desaster 2.0" crawling at Your back...?) xD

No no, just kidding... 9_9

I think we have found the German equivalent of Veum in my ”new” best friend @F.M.S 😂 

Look for your Premiums in your…

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

1 hour ago, RAK said:

God I hope not, we can’t handle the @Veumwe have already let alone 2.

Baby Pulls GIF

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

no only one @Veum this was how he was feeling yesterday xD 

Wrong Turn Oops GIF

then at end of the event he like

Feeling Old GIF by A&E

and

howling wolf GIF

wonder how many emails go out today xD 

PUMP UP THE VOLUME @Basil 😂 

More GIF by Shorty Awards

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

There can only be one Colonel @Veum.

You got that right my very good friend @Fortis93 🐨 

season 5 colonel klink GIF

1 hour ago, F.M.S said:

That's for sure with no doubt!

Was just referring to comparable wolfish behaving while waiting for invitations... Halloween Vintage GIF

29C712E7-A08C-4E82-BED5-ED983DEAB020.gif.bee506635d470118c51328c769af75bb.gif 

52 minutes ago, RAK said:

Next thing you know @F.M.S Will be telling us @Masterblaster missed shipping one of his editions, only to find it 3 days later in a box he forgot about.

Golf Looking GIF by Two Mortgage Guys

😛 

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

43 minutes ago, Basil said:

well if thats the case there's only one man thats good at sh1tposting as mike and thats my m8 @RileyLad :D

I don’t do that, do I…

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

27 minutes ago, Adrip said:

Even if I was not renewed in platinum I think that MP takes a good way by reducing the number and by rewarding the people who make this forum live, congratulations to everyone who could obtain it 🎉🎊
 I am one of the people who take great pleasure in following the discussions / opinions at each release of editions.  Unfortunately the little free time does not allow me to invest myself as I should.
 It may be that other GBs could suit me better but MP is the first forum I joined and I like the good mood there is here and the involvement of the staff in doing everything possible so that the  things work.
 I hope that the gold will be accessible to my profile, while waiting good luck to all the gold members for renewal! 😊

@Adrip I hope you also get your invite my friend❣️🙌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Just glad I woke up early to watch the Aussie Open final live and found out results before heading to this thread.  Had planned to record it and watch it later.  Didn't think the ending could have possibly been spoiled by browsing Media Psychos.  Yikes.  Thankfully this time it wasn't.  An absolutely incredible tennis match!

• Like 3