IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Houdeani said:

I feel you buddy. I’m exactly the same. I don’t tend to reply a lot, unless I can actually contribute something. I must say this thread was fun to play in though. But most of the time I don’t really count just adding a gif as a real reaction. Some will be like us, others prefer the all out response game. I don’t necessarily think it will be the number of responses that counts. But

Saints And Sinners Lol GIF by Bounce

I must also add I’m not an all out collector as some are. I go for release of movies I love or that are particularly beautiful. And it’s a very rare occasion when I go for an OC, so maybe if I’m dropped from gold, I’ll still be good. Really hoping to remain gold though, if only for the HDzeta gold lotr release list, would suck to drop down there😭

I could not agree more, with everything you’ve said.

HDzeta LOTR has actually made me hold off on other premiums. I know it will be a big one (both financially and physically) so want to make it the centre of my collection. I love reading through and supporting!

Oprah Hand Outs GIF

Edited by EnzoTakahashi
  • Like 6

Awards

27 minutes ago, Houdeani said:

I feel you buddy. I’m exactly the same. I don’t tend to reply a lot, unless I can actually contribute something. I must say this thread was fun to play in though. But most of the time I don’t really count just adding a gif as a real reaction. Some will be like us, others prefer the all out response game. I don’t necessarily think it will be the number of responses that counts. But

Saints And Sinners Lol GIF by Bounce

I must also add I’m not an all out collector as some are. I go for release of movies I love or that are particularly beautiful. And it’s a very rare occasion when I go for an OC, so maybe if I’m dropped from gold, I’ll still be good. Really hoping to remain gold though, if only for the HDzeta gold lotr release list, would suck to drop down there😭

In this instance I hereby do declare that we form our own sub-group here in MediaPsychos, whereby each member is permitted to give their opinion up to three times a month, but we understand if you'd rather not also.

Everybody who'd like to join please say nothing and continue your silent participation!

• Haha 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, notdan said:

Hi John @Masterblaster. For those of us who were dropped from the platinum tier - will we get the opportunity to go gold with the current gold members or do we go back to competing with base members for a tier membership? 

Hi,

yes i am sorry , some did not get an invite for Platinum this cycle.  It seems like we did make the right choice to do it this way cause there is a lot of hype about this method , of course there will/are disappointments but im hoping it will be understandable for the majority.  

To answer your question YES you will be invited to join the Tiered Membership Gold !  Please do not let this discourage you from participating more in the forum life here on MP for the future as i said in my ealier post THAT will make a BIG impact on the next cycle of invited members for Platinum . 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

I'm sorry to hear you lost the card game 😔

That was certainly an interesting way to renew, makes me even more grateful to have been given the chance! I am curious though, since other plats and I are safe and sound, will there be any future relevant news in this thread? Or will the pertinent stuff be in the plat thread? Because as funny as it is, this thread is now for memes only as far as current plats are concerned.

i want to leave sarah solemani GIF by BBC

All pertinent stuff will be done in the Club section for the Platinum members

• Like 6