Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW SHOWING movie theatre sign home theater decor

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🍿🧋watched …

image.gif.ff8658edd74eed04c5e02f88cb09ab5a.gif 

Mon Feb 13…

*Invitation to a Gunfighter    ️ 

image.jpeg.43d0cd0a59cee4e27b173eaa0c946e8e.jpeg

When Confederate soldier Matt Weaver returns to town after the Civil War, he finds that his home has been sold by town boss Sam Brewster. Brewster hires gunfighter Jules Gaspard d'Estaing to deal with Weaver, but d'Estaing's independent approach settles the town's problems in a very unorthodox manner.

• Like 2

Sat Feb 18…

*Portal (2019) ️  

image.jpeg.a061a2fb12b8218e8463ceb54b4be3a2.jpeg

When an ambitious ghost hunter performs a risky ritual, opening a portal to "the other side," he and his team quickly find themselves way in over their heads in a fight for survival against an ancient demonic force.

Rambo Last Blood (2019) ️ ️ ️ 1/2

image.jpeg.f6dd83e27e1942d6e2c58fd1ee4adfc4.jpeg

Vietnam War veteran John Rambo crosses the U.S.-Mexican border looking for the daughter of a friend and quickly finds himself up against one of Mexico’s most violent cartels.

🦅 546135176_MPcowboy.gif.fbc00d9fd456d23575731966da27748f.gif  🍩 SAY MY NAME VEUM  📺 🎬🥨🍕🥤🍿

1939421778_Starwarsbattle.gif.be7464e5c50404b4308346e3df83e681.gif     

1619485662_littlecharacter.gif.64145d10ac4f074a317aaaba235de4cf.gif    🪙
Veum_Banner_final_pk.jpg.6c3ed1ad563ddf05786d64d15186508f.jpg

" In the dead of night, when the moon is high, and the ill winds blow, and the banshees cry, and the moonlight casts an unearthly glow...arise my love, with tales of woe!

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

last night on bbc iplayer i watched the film based on a true story in real life

called denial its about the holocaust and denier that took a historian to court.

it was a very complicated deep film and goes to the a deep truth and all the sides involved.

i would suggest if you have the time go watch this film, there are parts where i cried a bit. but too me that means the director did there job.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4645330/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Acclaimed writer and historian Deborah E. Lipstadt must battle for historical truth to prove the Holocaust actually occurred when David Irving, a renowned denier, sues her for libel.

denial-poster.jpeg?resize=600,283&ssl=1

basil 👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Basil said:

last night on bbc iplayer i watched the film based on a true story in real life

called denial its about the holocaust and denier that took a historian to court.

it was a very complicated deep film and goes to the a deep truth and all the sides involved.

i would suggest if you have the time go watch this film, there are parts where i cried a bit. but too me that means the director did there job.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4645330/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Acclaimed writer and historian Deborah E. Lipstadt must battle for historical truth to prove the Holocaust actually occurred when David Irving, a renowned denier, sues her for libel.

denial-poster.jpeg?resize=600,283&ssl=1

basil 👍

What do you know this is on my Amazon Prime…

@Basil Paul why couldn’t you have joined & entered this movie on FILMS UNEARTHED COMMUNITY KICKOFF…

I could have watched/reviewed 🎬 🥴

television.gif

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco giphy.gif

Denial

Denial

2016 | PG-13 | CC
$0.00 with a Prime membership

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

What do you know this is on my Amazon Prime…

@Basil Paul why couldn’t you have joined & entered this movie on FILMS UNEARTHED COMMUNITY KICKOFF…

I could have watched/reviewed 🎬 🥴

television.gif

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco giphy.gif

Denial

Denial

2016 | PG-13 | CC
$0.00 with a Prime membership

you still can watch and review and tell me your thoughts, just tag me when you have.

• Like 1

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🍿🧋watching 📺

image.gif.ff8658edd74eed04c5e02f88cb09ab5a.gif television.gif

Tue Feb 21…

*Code of Silence (1985) ️ 

Chuck Norris Total Attack Pack (Blu-ray) Temporary cover art

A Chicago cop is caught in the middle of a gang war and corruption in his own department.

*Dark Shadows Ep 408 (1968)  ️ 

Believing Vicki is a witch, Josette begs her to save Barnabas. Vicki tells her about the Collins history book.

Ep 409  ️ 

Barnabas dies after pledging to Josette he'll be back.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Recently dug up my old DVD collection and I found Carnivale, an almost unknown tv series that I loved.
untill this day it was only released on dvd, still hoping something they will release it on a nice bluray set!

an HBO exclusive set during the Great Depression, this show is filled with mythology probably one of the top 3 ever created with this amount, almost everything means something, even the opening sequence is filled with it.

The carefully selected archival documentary footage also touches upon the main theme of the show, the eternal conflict of good versus evil.

Famous works of art, such as Michelangelo‘s ‘Last Judgement’, an etching by Gustave Doré of an angel fighting a dragon, and Raphaels ‘St. Michael Vanquishing Satan’ explore that theme from a Christian, art historical perspective.

Each card represents a different element of Carnivàle’s ambiguous storyline. So, both visually and in terms of its meaning, this is a multi-layered opening sequence.

there is an entire wikipedia page dedicated to the mythology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology_of_Carnivàle#The_Tattooed_Man_and_the_tree

Unfortunately Carnivale had not many viewers and was cancelled after season 2 even though they planned 6.😑

If you like Twin Peaks, creepiness,  mythology, a show that makes you think ... then I highly recommend giving this a go.

Winner of 5 Emmy's 

Story 9/10 ( always hard to give something like this a rating because there is just too much to digest)

Acting 8/10 (mostly good performances, Clancy brown....he plays one terrific character)

Plot 8.5/10 (again almost everything is linked to one another)

Plz check out the Opening of this amazing show, @Reagh you will probably recognize the man at 1:40  after the intro ends

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sat  Feb 25…

*A Kind of Murder    ️ 

image.jpeg.fba8fd3e11111141a0f3137fbc6f70a0.jpeg

In 1960s New York, Walter Stackhouse is a successful architect married to the beautiful Clara who leads a seemingly perfect life. But his fascination with an unsolved murder leads him into a spiral of chaos as he is forced to play cat-and-mouse with a clever killer and an overambitious detective, while at the same time lusting after another woman.

• Like 1

Sun Feb 26…

*Old Henry (2021) ️     ️ 

Old Henry 4K (Blu-ray)

An action western about a farmer who takes in an injured man with a satchel of cash. When a posse comes for the money, he must decide who to trust. Defending a siege, he reveals a gunslinging talent calling his true identity into question.

*Double Indemnity (1944) ️     ️ 

Double Indemnity 4K (Blu-ray)

Los Angeles insurance representative lets an alluring housewife seduce him into a scheme of insurance fraud and murder.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🍿🧋watched Prime Video…

Sat Mar 4…

*The Silencing  (2020) ️ 

image.jpeg.f0283fb8ab5af6c400ab981e9bb8bbd8.jpeg

A reformed hunter living in isolation on a wildlife sanctuary becomes involved in a deadly game of cat and mouse when he and the local Sheriff set out to track a vicious killer who may have kidnapped his daughter years ago.

* Last Night In Soho (2021) ️ 

Last Night in Soho 4K (Blu-ray)

A young girl, passionate in fashion design, is mysteriously able to enter the 1960s where she encounters her idol, a dazzling wannabe singer. But 1960s London is not what it seems, and time seems to fall apart with shady consequences.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🍿🧋watched Prime Video…

Sun Mar 5…

*Born To Raise Hell  (2010)    

image.jpeg.ddddeeada07a37e7baf69701f2df2118.jpeg

A hard core Interpol Agent is assigned to an Eastern European task force to target gun trafficking and dope running throughout the Balkans. While investigating a Russian gun dealer, his team is caught in a bloody street war between a Gypsy gang and the Russians, leaving one task force member dead. Fueled with vengeance, he leads us on an action packed thrill ride while avenging his friend's death.

Based on the actual Weet GB I saw "Arrival" again and in the end I was more disappointed than satisfied.

Hm, what should I say...story I fastly told. Spaceships come, somehow the humans try to get in contact with the aliens, first contact, try to "talk" and "learn" from each other.

Puh and then the mistake or misunderstood with "weapon" and the "clear position" of mankind that everything what does not get in contact to a nation has to leave the country or has to bear the consequences = violence = war.

Hm, finally still OK but not more. I give 7 of 15 points. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🍿🧋watched (criterion 4K)

Sat Mar 11…

*Mulholland Drive  1/2

A bright-eyed young actress travels to Hollywood, only to be ensnared in a dark conspiracy involving a woman who was nearly murdered, and now has amnesia because of a car crash. Eventually, both women are pulled into a psychotic illusion involving a dangerous blue box, a director named Adam Kesher, and the mysterious night club Silencio.

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🍿🧋watched BD

Sun  Mar 12…

+The Keeper of Lost Causes (KVINDEN I BURET 2013)  ️ 

Denmark 

Kvinden i Buret (Blu-ray)

The story of chief detective Carl Mørck and his assistant Assad who become involved in a five-year-old case concerning the mystery of politician Merete Lynggaard's disappearance - a journey that takes them deep into the undercurrent of abuse and malice that lurks beneath the polished surface of Scandinavia.

• Like 2

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🍿🧋watched 

03/18 - *Outlaw Justice (1999) ️️  
03/18 - +Hour of the Gun (1967) ️️  
03/18 - *The Courier (2019) 

03/19 - *M.R. James’ Whistle and I’ll Come to You (2010) ️️
03/19 - *Acceleration (2019) ️️

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

Tue Mar 21…

*The Bay S4 E1 tv show ️ streaming

image.jpeg.a36050a06e212872a68266937605fdc8.jpeg

The Bay Family Liaison Officer Jenn, while working late, gets a call about an emergency and rushes to the location, where she witnesses a tragedy developing for a devastated family and must now investigate the cause.

Wed Mar 22…

+Network (1976)    BD

image.jpeg.f3f9ad33a29afd7a03763bb07c46df09.jpeg

Newscaster Howard Beale has a message for those who package reports of cute puppies, movie premieres and fender benders as hard news: “I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore.” A satire (an Academy Award-winning screenplay) about the things people do for love…and ratings.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Thu Mar 23…

*The Little Drummer Girl (2018) E1      ️  series

The Little Drummer Girl 4K (Blu-ray)

The Little Drummer Girl follows brilliant young actress Charlie (Pugh) after she strikes up an acquaintance with an intriguing stranger while on holiday in Greece, but it rapidly becomes apparent that his intentions are far from romantic.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

Sat Mar 25…

*The Bay S3 E5   ️  series

image.jpeg.f091418f72e6060b924cfe8963b68d14.jpeg

Shazia's explosive revelation threatens to destroy the Rahman family. The police investigation grinds to a halt until a vital clue offers a glimmer of hope.

*The Legend of Ben Hall (2017)    ️ 

image.jpeg.60bdbff90741641e27919c0a7297db57.jpeg

Ben Hall is drawn back into bushranging by the reappearance of his old friend John Gilbert. Reforming the gang, they soon become the most wanted men in Australian history.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

Sun Mar 26…

🧋🤠 🎬 🙏 :) started my “Resurrection” holiday films today and up first was… if you want to follow or engage look here my good friends…

Son of God +++++

From producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey comes Son of God — the most important chapter of the Greatest Story Ever Told for a whole new generation of families to enjoy. Acclaimed Portuguese actor  Diogo Morgado delivers a spectacular portrayal of Jesus as this powerful and inspirational feature film depicts the life of Christ, from His humble birth through His teachings, crucifixion and ultimate RESURRECTION❣️

image.jpeg.a60ec91c0b15a250a1ee0ebe2f1696b9.jpeg

• Like 1