UHD CLUB Jaws (UHD CLUB UC #15) (Hardbox Digipak) (4K + Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw an invoice come through for an amount I was sure was BN Edge of Tomorrow only to find that it was for this and E.T.!!

I mean, knowing that the BN invoice is coming right behind this makes me gag a little, but still an awesome, unexpected surprise!

I know shipping is still probably a ways off but one step closer to having 2 more UHD's in my hands...

Happy Aww GIF by MCDM

• Like 5

On 11/29/2021 at 6:04 AM, ksosk said:

The lenti wont be attached onto the box. 

The box has uv print on them already and will be a waste to paste a lenti over.

Just got my UHD Jaws and turns out they did glue the lenti onto the box. I'm dissapointed to say the least, considering it wasnt meant to be lenti from the beginning and when they added the lenti we were assured it would be removable. Worst part is you can see the UV printing peeking out of the edge, mocking me. 

20220308_210302.gif.cdc6a8304c6711272ab0d4a2e122536e.gif

silent-tears.gif.38465345c937462fb572ca8782e4253c.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 10

4 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Just got my UHD Jaws and turns out they did glue the lenti onto the box. I'm dissapointed to say the least, considering it wasnt meant to be lenti from the beginning and when they added the lenti we were assured it would be removable. Worst part is you can see the UV printing peeking out of the edge, mocking me. 

Is there a rare time when @Shaliber takes a W?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Pierce The Veil

Another victory for Team Lenticular

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Oh dear, @Intentcoin trying to find inner peace right now ✌️

LTpmRMNSmZgIw.gif.2d00a079390273059e3656c0d4156bd5.gif

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Pierce The Veil

Another victory for Team Lenticular

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

AzSyMD28iNMje.gif.819c35786e1fc2ee356feecebd79b1c5.gif

20220309_070506.gif.3784080342420fe20f596a01968f9f9f.gif

• Haha 5

Ultimately I’ll be grateful to receive this UHD this week, but I do get the point made by @Intentcoin. I’d signed up for a non-lenti, because that’s my preference. Some folks moaned about the lady partying in Bruce’s mouth and a compromise was made. TBH a loose lenti didn’t seem practical for those opening the package, but let me judge it in my own hands and feedback.  Jaws is the number one anyway, so it’ll take pride of place regardless… ! 🦈

807D06CE-3D7D-4505-86D4-BE0D77C2032D.gif

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

This stuff by UHD Club doesn't surprise me anymore. Inception was infuriating as well. Signed up for the 3 transition Hallway lenticular. Then got the standard images instead, that you can find on any other release. "Artwork is subject to change", yeah sure, but that doesn't excuse the terrible communication.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, KubricksYarbles said:

I’d signed up for a non-lenti, because that’s my preference

To be honest I agree with everything @Intentcoin said. He has paid a lot of money and entitled to his opinion. I still think this is a great edition but the joke is all of us know how much he favours a fullslip over a lenti, and after his previous passionate comments it's just a bit of banter between members. Hope it causes no offence.

1 hour ago, 4kiraL said:

Signed up for the 3 transition Hallway lenticular.

Again I kind of agree with this. I too loved the 3 transition hallway lenti. Only suggestion I can make is it has a sticky part on the back of the lenti card. It could be stuck on the front or rear of the edition. I was considering sticking it over the rear artwork. But that's personal preference and not what everyone would agree on. Also it could cause problems if you ever chose to sell it further down the line (not that I would).

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

To be fair, some of us initially signed up for the special wooden box. 😅

Wooden box? This one has certainly been through the mill… 😆   I remember there were hopes for a 3D diorama style too 🦈

Glued on, loose, lenti or fullslip this will still be a cracker in hand.  I wonder how much appetite ksosk has for Jaws 2 🤣

59F73FC5-3633-4078-A4E2-86F291EC459F.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

To be honest I agree with everything @Intentcoin said. He has paid a lot of money and entitled to his opinion. I still think this is a great edition but the joke is all of us know how much he favours a fullslip over a lenti, and after his previous passionate comments it's just a bit of banter between members. Hope it causes no offence.

Again I kind of agree with this. I too loved the 3 transition hallway lenti. Only suggestion I can make is it has a sticky part on the back of the lenti card. It could be stuck on the front or rear of the edition. I was considering sticking it over the rear artwork. But that's personal preference and not what everyone would agree on. Also it could cause problems if you ever chose to sell it further down the line (not that I would).

I was thinking about that as well. Do you know a safe way to detach the Lenti on the front? Or is it easy to pull off?

I wouldn't want to glue Lenti on too of Lenti...