IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a copy of all the English supportive Editions, from "Ultimate" to "Standard" so as gorgeous as this is, not sure if I'm prepped for yet a 4th.

160 Euro isn't too grievous for a lovely set of Steels but I think I might wait to hear @extantsrevenge views, (and others) once he picks it up before purchasing.

Also, not certain if @ukade2327 is still hosting Media Markt purchases on our behalf?

Though, Amz.de may still get it as well.

😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I have a copy of all the English supportive Editions, from "Ultimate" to "Standard" so as gorgeous as this is, not sure if I'm prepped for yet a 4th.

160 Euro isn't too grievous for a lovely set of Steels but I think I might wait to hear @extantsrevenge views, (and others) once he picks it up before purchasing.

Also, not certain if @ukade2327 is still hosting Media Markt purchases on our behalf?

Though, Amz.de may still get it as well.

😉

@Grendel, I just posted this in the other thread on the German side. Here is the Amazon link:

Neon Genesis Evangelion Steelbook Set

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Emil said:

How’s shipping from Amazon.de, 

Is it easy enough to return if it’s damaged?

I've returned one Media book that was damaged, and it was easy like in the US. They shipped out a replacement copy and sent me a UPS return label.  I took it to UPS and they shipped it off back to Amazon DE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

^^ I would have to say, yes, as their policies are similar worldwide.

Dependent on damage, they may foot entire shipping/replacement cost, provide the option for acceptance with a small reimbursement or even full refund if unable or undesired replacement.

I received a Steel from them a while back where the Steel was obviusly quite dented and they requested photo proof and purchase receipt proof before replacement but they did replace it.

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1

I'm a tad perturbed in the lack of new releases by Aniplex as of late.

Last few significant releases that have enticed me include;

- Sk8 The infinity

- Vivy: Flourite Eyes Song

- DS: Mugen Train Arc (Series) [still no sign of Entertainment District Arc Series]

All these are available at RS but no sales, as typical.

There's still a few recent members of the "Fate" family available but that's a Bunny Hole you best be prepared for when plummeting into, heh.

I will order the titles I listed above but no panic, doubt they'll sell out anytime soon.

I'm a bit peeved that Jujitsu Kaisen has yet to see an NA release.

I've of course, purchased the AtA release but hoping for an NA soon as well.

Here's hoping!

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Grendel said:

I'm a tad perturbed in the lack of new releases by Aniplex as of late.

Last few significant releases that have enticed me include;

- Sk8 The infinity

- Vivy: Flourite Eyes Song

- DS: Mugen Train Arc (Series) [still no sign of Entertainment District Arc Series]

All these are available at RS but no sales, as typical.

There's still a few recent members of the "Fate" family available but that's a Bunny Hole you best be prepared for when plummeting into, heh.

I will order the titles I listed above but no panic, doubt they'll sell out anytime soon.

I'm a bit peeved that Jujitsu Kaisen has yet to see an NA release.

I've of course, purchased the AtA release but hoping for an NA soon as well.

Here's hoping!

Hey Grendel!  Hope alls well with ya!  Vivy Fluorite's Song was AWESOME! I'd recommend watching that one. They're the same studio that did that movie Bubble. The visuals are absolutely stunning! The story is pretty interesting as it involves AI

• Like 2

I drop by here to make a query, so that the experts on the subject enlighten me😁

I need to find a collector's edition of City Hunter private eyes and Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Or at least one of them, the more complete the better.

And it is necessary that at least it has subtitles in Spanish, if also language, then better.

I have taken a look on Amazon but I prefer to be sure, it is for a gift.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 11:26 PM, Grendel said:

Good Evening My Friends;  😀

A tad late to the party but I have a few new additions I'd love to share a pic of with you;

Listing:

- Black Lagoon; Full Series, AtA boxed CE ed.  (wonderful show! Mercenaries, hot girls with guns, Michael Bay type action and hilarious witty dialogue. Highly recommended.)

- Cardcaptor Sakura; Full Series, AtA boxed CE ed. (one  of the best of the "Magical Girl" genre and our neighbourhood Squirrel's fave. Very highly recommended.)

- Seraph of the End; Full Series, AtA boxed CE ed. (teen 'rebels' v.s. Vampire Overlords. A great action show with cool spooky elements and great characters. Recommended.)

- Haibane RenMei; Full Series, MvM slip-boxed CE ed. ( An older show [2002],  Girl 'Angels' must come to grips with their perceived "sins" in order justify their acceptance by the main populace. A bit dark in many circumstances but thankfully, doesn't end in the complete doom&gloom anticipated. Very highly recommended.)

- Blood C; Full Series, AtA boxed Ult. ed with artbook included (The 2nd series follow-up to "Blood, The Last Vampire" Not quite as good as the preceeding series (Blood+) but still excellent. Saya is a Hunter, set to destroy "Elder Bairns" [aka Vampires, with a Lovecraft twist]. Includes the film "Blood-C, Last Dark". Highly recommended )

- Demon Slayer; Mugen Train; Film, Aniplex slip-boxed CE ed. (Film follow-up to S-1 that kicks off S-2. Highly  recommended)

- Your Name; Film, The On, slip-boxed CE ed. SteelBook ( Shinkai provides a very heartwarming and funny display of identity swapping. Highly Recommended)

- Weathering With You; Film, CJ Ent, slip-boxed CE ed. SteelBook ( Shinkai's next beautiful film since YN. Boy meets magical Girl, anime happens. Highly Recommended)

- Jujustsu Kaisen; S-1, AtA boxed CE ed. (S-1 of the ranking king in Shonen action shows. Magic, Demons, High School, murder & mayhem, it's  got it all. Highly Recommended)

image.thumb.jpeg.7a14c65194775dd878eaef9500efa7bd.jpeg

🥰

Hey Sensei!!... I'm so happy to see you around now!!!...

I've been kinda out the last couple months tho... Hahaa... Work and Home duties... xD

As always, you got pure gems in there!!... :D

Did you see Aniplex released the Mugen Train arc seperately also as the Anime Series??... It comes with all 7 Episodes... I'm actually thinking about buying this one too (I also got the one you got of the Movie version)... Just the first ep worths the whole kit I think... Hahaa... Look:

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-Mugen-Train-Arc-Limited-Edition-Blu-ray

816546026639_anime-demon-slayer-kimetsu-816546026639_anime-demon-slayer-kimetsu-

Have you watched Entertainment District Arc?? Holy stop using inappropriate language that one is amazing!!!!... :oxD

demon-slayer-entertainment-district-arc.

By the way!!!... Have you watched Jujutsu Kaisen now?? Did you watched the Movie (JJK 0)??? It's so freaking awesome!!... :D My Japanese Deluxe edition of the movie already shipped!!... Can't wait to have it to watch the movie again... Will share pictures when I get it!!... 😁

8c7b365c472fdabed471b116d32ef512.gif

Anyways!!... Super glad and happy to have you around again!!... ^_^:D;)

• Like 2

On 9/9/2022 at 11:31 PM, Grendel said:

I need to most sincerely, give my highest GRATZ! to my Buddy @LeGonze for his nabbing of the Korean, AoT S-1 Ultimate Edition!

:wow:

Absolutely gorgeous my friend! So very happy to see you score this treasure as I know how much it means to you!

Hopefully they stagger the season releases sufficiently, considering the purse hit (been there, done that...heh) 😉

Also, my sincere kudos to @SquidGame for providing wonderful assistance in your efforts!

Well done friend!  🤩

Oh Yeah!!!... Thanks Sensei!!... Really appreciate it!!... And yeah, everything was great thanks to @SquidGame!!... I will alwas will be grateful!!!... 9_9^_^