New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, LeGonze said:

MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!...

Attack On Titan Season One - Ultimate Fan Edition / Korean.

OMG Guys!!!... This is the best edition you can get for this amazing Anime!!!... 

Absolutely incredible!! Beautiful!!... Everything screams "PREMIUM"!!... I knew Koreans would make it super special!!... :x:x

First of all... I want to thank @SquidGame... He helped me to get this beautiful item!!... Everything went smooth with him and super nice!!!... I'm super super grateful and will be my whole life!!!... Muchas gracias Hermano!!... ^_^^_^

Ok... So when I got the package, the shipping box was totally smashed (Don't have picture of that one) so I got super worried... Then I saw the outer box of the item itself and was also a little smashed on a corner (I share a pic of this one) so my heart stopped a bit... I opened this outer box and I found a perfect Boxset of this incredible series... The Boxset arrived in perfect condition and took the boxset out just to find and absolute beast of a Lenticular Poster... It's Maaaassive!!!... I got a complete Lentigasm!!!... 9_9

The Box is pretty sturdy with some texture simulating Wall Maria... Spot gloss on the title... And the best thing, it's magnetic opening!!!... :x

We get a massive Guide Book with tons and tons of sketches, art and info (Korean)...

Also we get a super sturdy metallic Wall Maria Symbol (Also Magnetic)... It's placed on a plush base... A Beautiful thing...

Also we get all 9 Volumes of S1, all come as digipack like with a clear/character printed sleeve... All of them amazing!!!...

And we get both condensed movies from S1... AoT: Guren No Yumiya (Part 1) and AoT: Jiyuu No Tsubasa (Part 2)... Both came a super super nice fullslip with wrap around art... And both are digibooks with 3 panel size art... And each with booklets of the movies... Absolutely astonishing!!!... :x

This is exactly what I wanted (and even more!!) for this incredible series... Can't wait for AoT UFE - S2 to release!!! Hahaa... xD

IF you love this Anime as I do... You definitely want this set!!! As I said, this is nothing short of PREMIUM!!!...

Bluray Notes:

Language: Japanese/Korean.

Subtitles: Korean only.

This is not a problem to me as I already have all this in english friendly versions. ^_^

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!! That is an amazing set! So much extras, attention to detail is superb!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

I have not stared at a post for this long!

Insane I cant believe you actually bought that beast! 

Wow insane just insane!

Hahaa... I'm still in shock!!... It's sooo beautiful man!!... xD

what was the total damage for this item and did you get a discount for it??

But I am getting some serious Mag Terminator box set flashbacks where the shipping was as much as the item itself that's why I'm staying clear from any future MaG releases 

Mmm... No discount... I paid retail price of $271.00 plus $135.00 shipping (Yes it's a pretty big and heavy box), but @SquidGame (My Hero!!!) did a great job using an extra shipping box to send it super safe... IF this would've been sent just with the normal box it would've arrived destroyed... xD

Yes, It's a little expensive, but maaaan it's TOTALLY WORTH IT!!... As I said, Everything screams Premium... At the end of the day, I'm a psycho and I've spent that kind of money on movies I don't like as much as I love AoT... I just couldn't pass on this one... xD

This is by far the coolest anime bluray box set I have ever seen! 😍

Thanks man!!... And yes, absolutely, it's the best Anime Boxset I have... My dream come true... xD:x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, LeGonze said:

MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!...

OMG Guys!!!... This is the best edition you can get for this amazing Anime!!!... 

Absolutely incredible!! Beautiful!!... Everything screams "PREMIUM"!!... I knew Koreans would make it super special!!... :x:x

First of all... I want to thank @SquidGame... He helped me to get this beautiful item!!... Everything went smooth with him and super nice!!!... I'm super super grateful and will be my whole life!!!... Muchas gracias Hermano!!... ^_^^_^

Ok... So when I got the package, the shipping box was totally smashed (Don't have picture of that one) so I got super worried... Then I saw the outer box of the item itself and was also a little smashed on a corner (I share a pic of this one) so my heart stopped a bit... I opened this outer box and I found a perfect Boxset of this incredible series... The Boxset arrived in perfect condition and took the boxset out just to find and absolute beast of a Lenticular Poster... It's Maaaassive!!!... I got a complete Lentigasm!!!... 9_9

The Box is pretty sturdy with some texture simulating Wall Maria... Spot gloss on the title... And the best thing, it's magnetic opening!!!... :x

We get a massive Guide Book with tons and tons of sketches, art and info (Korean)...

Also we get a super sturdy metallic Wall Maria Symbol (Also Magnetic)... It's placed on a plush base... A Beautiful thing...

Also we get all 9 Volumes of S1, all come as digipack like with a clear/character printed sleeve... All of them amazing!!!...

And we get both condensed movies from S1... AoT: Guren No Yumiya (Part 1) and AoT: Jiyuu No Tsubasa (Part 2)... Both came a super super nice fullslip with wrap around art... And both are digibooks with 3 panel size art... And each with booklets of the movies... Absolutely astonishing!!!... :x

This is exactly what I wanted (and even more!!) for this incredible series... Can't wait for AoT UFE - S2 to release!!! Hahaa... xD

IF you love this Anime as I do... You definitely want this set!!! As I said, this is nothing short of PREMIUM!!!...

Bluray Notes:

This is not a problem to me as I already have all this in english friendly versions. ^_^

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

Great pictures! Very helpful to see in hand shots of every part of the set, thank you for this. Everything looks very premium.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Awards

4 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

It would be awesome if a deluxe cowboy bebop steelbook set were to be released 

cowboy bebop GIF

It has been released on Steelbook I think...

Also. there was an Ultimate Edition on AtA a couple years ago...

https://www.alltheanime.com/collections/cowboy-bebop/products/cowboy-bebop-blu-ray-ultimate

CowboyBebopUE_2020_x1024.png?v=158601686

Right now they have in stock the Collectors Edition... Wich I'll buy on the next Sale they have... Hahaa...

https://www.alltheanime.com/collections/cowboy-bebop/products/cowboy-bebop-complete-series-collectors-edition

ANI0670CowboyBebop_OpenCollectorsEdition

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

It has been released on Steelbook I think...

Also. there was an Ultimate Edition on AtA a couple years ago...

https://www.alltheanime.com/collections/cowboy-bebop/products/cowboy-bebop-blu-ray-ultimate

CowboyBebopUE_2020_x1024.png?v=158601686

Right now they have in stock the Collectors Edition... Wich I'll buy on the next Sale they have... Hahaa...

https://www.alltheanime.com/collections/cowboy-bebop/products/cowboy-bebop-complete-series-collectors-edition

ANI0670CowboyBebop_OpenCollectorsEdition

I saw those.. I was thinking more along the lines of a ultimate premium steelbook set... BB had a steelbook release which is near impossible to find for a decent price with no additional goodies

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

I saw those.. I was thinking more along the lines of a ultimate premium steelbook set... BB had a steelbook release which is near impossible to find for a decent price with no additional goodies

Ohh ok!!... For those kind of releases we need something like KimchiDVD or WCL... Some premium retailer...

I've never seen a release with tons of goodies and Steelbooks...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

New Summer Sale at Sentai!

Sentai Summer Sale!

Awesome!!... Thanks buddy!! ^_^

I'll wait for the End of Year sale to see if I can get Vinland Saga LE and Dororo LE on discount... xD9_9

NOTE: Can't believe that Akame Ga Kill Steelbook is still on stock and at that price (On Sale at $35.00)... Guys... If you liked that series atg least a little bit, grab that steelbook!!... It's fantastic!!... ^_^

• Thanks 1

On 7/4/2022 at 6:14 PM, LeGonze said:

Bluray Notes:

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

Soooo happy for you that it wasn't actually damaged, I would have been in fright myself seeing the outer box damaged as it was. It is a really nice set! Thanks for sharing 😄

• Thanks 1

Hey there anime fans... I was wanting to get a feeling from the group on what service most are using to watch their anime online - provided they are using a streaming service....

I have used Netflix to watch FMA and Hulu to watch Claymore, Black Lagoon, and some episodes of One Punch with my son, but wasn't sure what the general consensus was on an anime streaming service.  For example, are all of you using Crunchyroll?  What about the HiDive one that seems to be tied to Sentai Filmworks?  I was trying to find some of the more recent shows, like Jujutsu Kaisen 0, but it doesn't appear to stream anywhere... In that case, did you have to take a gamble on the physical media @LeGonze?  Or had you seen it somewhere else?

I was just curious what most use...

Thanks!

Rob

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Hey there anime fans... I was wanting to get a feeling from the group on what service most are using to watch their anime online - provided they are using a streaming service....

I have used Netflix to watch FMA and Hulu to watch Claymore, Black Lagoon, and some episodes of One Punch with my son, but wasn't sure what the general consensus was on an anime streaming service.  For example, are all of you using Crunchyroll?  What about the HiDive one that seems to be tied to Sentai Filmworks?  I was trying to find some of the more recent shows, like Jujutsu Kaisen 0, but it doesn't appear to stream anywhere... In that case, did you have to take a gamble on the physical media @LeGonze?  Or had you seen it somewhere else?

Thanks!

Rob

Hey buddy!!...

Yeah I mainly use Crunchyroll... But also watch some on Netflix since they started to add anime on their catalog... I only use these two... ^_^

For Jujutsu Kaisen, I watched it on Crunchyroll. I have a Mexican account but it should be on the US too as they have all rights for it... Now IF you are refering to JuJutsu Kaisen (The Movie), I watched that one in theares... Not sure when it will be released on streaming but I already Preordered the Deluxe Edition on Amazon Japan... xD 

Great Movie... Awesome Anime!!!...

jujutsu-kaisen-jujutsu-kaisen0.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Thanks!

Rob

I mainly use Netflix, Crunchyroll & Funimation.

However seeing as though I haven’t really been watching anime all that much due to work/ other things taking up my time I cancelled both Crunchyroll & Funimation. 

• Like 3

On 7/20/2022 at 5:04 PM, LeGonze said:

Hey buddy!!...

Yeah I mainly use Crunchyroll... But also watch some on Netflix since they started to add anime on their catalog... I only use these two... ^_^

For Jujutsu Kaisen, I watched it on Crunchyroll. I have a Mexican account but it should be on the US too as they have all rights for it... Now IF you are refering to JuJutsu Kaisen (The Movie), I watched that one in theares... Not sure when it will be released on streaming but I already Preordered the Deluxe Edition on Amazon Japan... xD 

Great Movie... Awesome Anime!!!...

jujutsu-kaisen-jujutsu-kaisen0.gif

On 7/20/2022 at 5:14 PM, MoneySniper said:

I mainly use Netflix, Crunchyroll & Funimation.

However seeing as though I haven’t really been watching anime all that much due to work/ other things taking up my time I cancelled both Crunchyroll & Funimation. 

On 7/20/2022 at 6:09 PM, Emil said:

I mainly use Crunchyroll, but if I’m trying to find something specific Justwatch.com

is good for finding where you can stream it

On 7/21/2022 at 4:01 AM, nathan_s82 said:

I use Crunchyroll, Funimation and Netflix for new releases, and Physical Media for Macross, Gundam and others.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!  For Crunchyroll are you guys all doing the premium version?  Or is one of the lesser tiers get you most of what you want?  It appears they are forcing people into the premium version if they want to keep current with stuff...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone!  For Crunchyroll are you guys all doing the premium version?  Or is one of the lesser tiers get you most of what you want?  It appears they are forcing people into the premium version if they want to keep current with stuff...

I do have Premium, I hate adds and commercials. 😅😅

Not sure how much is it in the US but I think here it’s worth it… I use it more than Netflix or HBOmax… 😅😅

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndroiDad75 said:

@LeGonze would you be able to unhide my post?  I'm not sure what word I used to trigger it to be hidden... If you know, can you share that as well, so I can avoid that in the future?  Thanks!

I don’t think it was your post. It was the “quote” you made of MoneySniper comment with the word “canc311ed”… 😬😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1