New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/9/2022 at 2:19 PM, Billy Talent said:

I wouldn't do it, $12000 for that 1/6 scale even at 1/6 its huge.

Plus shipping so what $12500.

Even the final fantasy creator is very upset at square enix for pricing it that high.

He even tweeted about it asking "square enix  are you allright? 12000 isn't that too much?"

Wellllll, that kills my enthusiasm 😰 I'm definitely not gonna pay that much, as much as I like the statue overall. Thanks for posting that @Billy Talent , I'll probably skim over the tweets and see what others are saying. I did see that Nier diorama when it first announced and it is definitely sweet! Would be a nice piece to have as well, but it was too rich for my blood at the time 😃

@LeGonze I use Amazon.jp personally and a proxy service if needed. They do have some Amazon exclusives and bonuses, but they are hit and miss on their value/ coolness in my opinion. I use to use PlayAsia years ago, but they sent me a crumpled up box set once, they refused to offer any compensation or replace it after 2 months of dealing with their frustrating customer service; thankfully I was able to get my money back through PayPal's buyer protection.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Dammit, I really want that tsurune set and vampire Hunter steelbook but they don’t ship internationally. Does anyone know if we can use the sentai site for gbs? @LeGonze?

Mmm… It would be up to John, but maybe someone else can help you out. He’s been super busy lately. I would but Im not crossing the border that often… 😐😐

@Squeegie McGee are you placing that order?? Or someone else?? 😃😃

If not, I can help you out but will have to wait a bit… 🤓🤓

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Mmm… It would be up to John, but maybe someone else can help you out. He’s been super busy lately. I would but Im not crossing the border that often… 😐😐

@Squeegie McGee are you placing that order?? Or someone else?? 😃😃

If not, I can help you out but will have to wait a bit… 🤓🤓

Which order are ya referring to? I may have missed part of this conversation lol @LeGonze

• Like 1

Hey guys!!...

It's been officially announced in Japan!!... But maaaaan, doesn't have anything "Deluxe" in it... :(¬¬

I mean, the digipack is beautiful, but I'm pretty sure we will get the same one in the US or UK. I think I'll wait this time... I was super excited... :(

TBR-32011D.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD2.jpg?v=1

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/TBR-32011D?s_ssid=e454b062829268144a

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

It's been officially announced in Japan!!... But maaaaan, doesn't have anything "Deluxe" in it... :(¬¬

I mean, the digipack is beautiful, but I'm pretty sure we will get the same one in the US or UK. I think I'll wait this time... I was super excited... :(

TBR-32011D.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD2.jpg?v=1

Yeah it looks good, hopefully ata get it but Sony released it here so it’ll probably be a Crunchyroll title if it comes out here at all .

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

TBR-32011D.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD2.jpg?v=1

Booooooooo

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/28/2022 at 7:53 PM, LeGonze said:

By the way, just got an email from sentai that we're getting new pre-sale items... And I'm very interested on this one, but it has an Aniplex price tag!!!... WTH??!!!... Can't spend that much on this one... I'll wait for a future discount (Hoping it doesn't get OOS).

image.thumb.jpeg.4174ef900219fddc2426ee6ab7ec7c36.jpeg

There are a lot of new stuff in there if you want to check. ^_^

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/pre-order

MVM just announced the uk release of this for about £50, it seems to come with everything apart from fabric poster. Sometimes MVM boxes aren’t as good quality as sentai but still it’s a much better price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

TBR-32011D.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD.jpg?v=1

TBR-32011D_ADD2.jpg?v=1

They’ve added a deluxe edition of this to cdjapan, it’s listed as an Amazon exclusive so they must have it as well. I’m thinking I’m gonna get the one you first posted about without the extra tat.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mattrivers95 said:

MVM just announced the uk release of this for about £50, it seems to come with everything apart from fabric poster. Sometimes MVM boxes aren’t as good quality as sentai but still it’s a much better price.

Wow!!… Awesome!!…. Do you have a link??… 🤓🤓

16 minutes ago, Mattrivers95 said:

https://www.anime-on-line.com/vinland-saga/31312-vinland-saga-collection-collector-s-edition-tbc-blu-ray-5060067009380.html

i think this is it. There’s no image yet but they’ve confirmed it’s the same set minus the poster.

Wow… The difference in price is HUGE… Around $67, fantastic for 24 epd and all the extra… I don’t really mind the poster… 😅😅

Thanks for sharing!! 😃😃😉

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 7:13 AM, Mattrivers95 said:

They’ve added a deluxe edition of this to cdjapan, it’s listed as an Amazon exclusive so they must have it as well. I’m thinking I’m gonna get the one you first posted about without the extra tat.

I couldn't find it when you told us but on Amazon Japan is already on Pre-Sale.

Here they have the extra goodies, wich I like... 9_9

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/緒方恵美/dp/B0B12VN4ZP/ref=tmm_blu_title_0/?_encoding=UTF8&_encoding=UTF8&language=en&qid=1652898937&sr=1-1&ref_=nav_newcust&captcha_verified=1&claim_type=EmailAddress&new_account=1&

71bbRvMamkL._AC_SL1233_.jpg71N34PK3FZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61mT-rOwI6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg71GaC6BArrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

EDIT: Pre-Order placed. xD

• Like 3

On 5/18/2022 at 2:00 PM, LeGonze said:

I couldn't find it when you told us but on Amazon Japan is already on Pre-Sale.

Here they have the extra goodies, wich I like... 9_9

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/緒方恵美/dp/B0B12VN4ZP/ref=tmm_blu_title_0/?_encoding=UTF8&_encoding=UTF8&language=en&qid=1652898937&sr=1-1&ref_=nav_newcust&captcha_verified=1&claim_type=EmailAddress&new_account=1&

71bbRvMamkL._AC_SL1233_.jpg71N34PK3FZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61mT-rOwI6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg71GaC6BArrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

EDIT: Pre-Order placed. xD

And preordered.......

• Thanks 1

Hey guys!!… Hope you’re doing great!!

Just a little update… I just finished Demon Slayer S2 and maaaan ohhhh maaaan!!… Great season… Beautiful Animation!!… Can’t wait to watch it again on Bluray!!… 😍😍😅😅

Mugen Train Movie definitely stepped it up for me… And this one is even better…

Spoiler

I think I didn’t enjoyed S1 that much just cause Zenitsu cries too much… And I mean too much… I love him now as he’s sleeping all the time… 😅😅

Ufotable is the Animation King… No doubt… 😎😎

image.gif.d31f1f3642057f6583868835e0365544.gif

• Like 3

13 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Demon Slayer is on my list to watch. Have to finish My Hero first.

When I first watched it I was a little underwhelmed as it was super hit in the world, to me it was overhyped. The animation is top notch since Ep1. Ufotable are the best.

Also had a thing that made it annoying to me that I previously shared. 😅😅

I haven’t watched MHA tho, for some reason it doesn’t “call” me to watch it. But a couole friends told me it definitely Deserves a watch… What are your comments on that one??… 🤓🤓