goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @goose_3387

I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE AND WELL The Chipmunk Adventure Hello GIF

When possible PLEASE would you be able to do me a new Banner. 

I'm putting  right a 40 year old wrong on 31st October  .

I have booked a ticket to go see The Thing 40th Anniversary remaster 

Could you do this image 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.39d256d2f391cf2e65566d469b923c20.jpg

With  40th Anniversary 2022 somewhere along the bottom where,  style , font  and colour  all your choice .

In advance  THANK YOU SO MUCH  FOR YOUR STUNNING WORK

LOVE AND HUGS ALWAYS Ann 

Valentines Day Love GIF by Hello All

• Like 5

Hello @goose_3387!

I've been here way too long without a signature. I've always avoided it because I've had no idea what to go with 😂. I love Star Wars but there's just too much out there. I also like Into the Spiderverse and have always really liked the attached image.

I'm afraid this image has been done to death because it's quite common but I really don't know what else to go with. Do you think this will work with my ID centered along the bottom? I don't really like the spider verse font so maybe in more of the Amazing Spider-man font? Unless you think there's something better?

I hope this isn't too much of a bother. Thank you very much for offering your services to us!

Q8jg2iF.jpg

rtQki70.png

• Like 3

Hi @goose_3387 hope all is well.

Thanks again for making me my current Civil War signature but I think it’s time for a upgrade.

Recently rewatched Breaking Bad so I’m in a Breaking Bad mood, if you could use the image attached and Ideally if you could have Jessie & Walter on that right side of the signature and my name on that left in the Breaking Bad font that would be awesome.

Hope this doesn’t cause any inconvenience for you & thanks again.

image.thumb.jpeg.ca8bd2189d89f799105298baf8c09f0f.jpeg

image.thumb.png.f75e0b17cd8211bd802bd3aef9d73102.png

• Like 4

Hey all.

I never ask for anything however if anyone has a spare moment please can you check out monsterhives.com http://www.monsterhives.com

I'm helping a friend of mine build a social site for fans of film/TV/pretty much anything monster related.

Mods, feel free to delete if this is against any rules however it's not taking away from anything unique to this place (love you guys! ❤️).

Any participation, big or small, or constructive recommendations, will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

-goose

• Like 8

Awards

5 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Hey all.

I never ask for anything however if anyone has a spare moment please can you check out monsterhives.com http://www.monsterhives.com

I'm helping a friend of mine build a social site for fans of film/TV/pretty much anything monster related.

Mods, feel free to delete if this is against any rules however it's not taking away from anything unique to this place (love you guys! ❤️).

Any participation, big or small, or constructive recommendations, will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

-goose

Hi @goose_3387 looks interesting, can you tell us any more about the site without signing up yet? 🧐 

Does it have peeps interested in Universal Classic Monsters, Boris Karloff, Lon Chaney, Jr., Vincent Price, etc. (‘Ol school horror is my fav!)? 🤔 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hi @goose_3387 looks interesting, can you tell us any more about the site without signing up yet? 🧐 

Does it have peeps interested in Universal Classic Monsters, Boris Karloff, Lon Chaney, Jr., Vincent Price, etc. (‘Ol school horror is my fav!)? 🤔 

@Veum

Yes there's a Classic Monsters section. The site is so new that I'm looking to increase traffic to it to boost the numbers.

I've been calling on all my good Internet friends for help.

We want the site to be a positive place that is a celebration of everything 'monster'. Anything goes really.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

15 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@goose_3387 hi Andrew

From what I've seen, your Monster Haven looks very promising and most inviting 👍

I'm not into Monster movies, but I've no doubt people who are fans of the genre will feel right at (a haunted) home over there.

@R1s1ngs0n

Thanks buddy.

Hopefully atleast one of you psychos makes it over there. 😅🤩

• Like 2

Awards

• 4 weeks later...