IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

Hi @goose_3387! Hope you're doing well. First time in here, how does this work? Could I please trouble you for a Gold membership banner? 

Could just retrofit my current banner if that works? It's a quick and dirty Photoshop job on my part and I think the dimensions might be wrong... 😬

@hansreinhardt

Can do. Would have to cut one of the sides off or make it much smaller.

Alternatively I can always make you a new signature image if you would like?

Edited by goose_3387
  • Like 4

Awards

20 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

OH MY GOD!!!!! You are so ridiculously talented and out of this world!!!!!!! You NEVER /EVER/ disappoint me and you blow my expectations away!!! Thank you SO much!!!! ❤️

If this is what you deliver with Rhaenyra, may actually faint too when I see Kill Bill!!

Movie Reaction GIF

Thank you so unbelievably much. Your hard work and effort is so appreciated!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

@atomicblonde

Credit to you too. You always give me awesome female characters to work with. 🙌

• Like 5

Awards

1 hour ago, goose_3387 said:

@hansreinhardt

Can do. Would have to cut one of the sides off or make it much smaller.

Alternatively I can always make you a new signature image if you would like?

Thanks so much. I would love to see what you come up with if you have time to make one! I don't want to put you out though—up to you. 

Something inspired by Disney's The Black Hole to match my avatar is the only direction I have in mind. 🙂

• Like 5

@goose_3387, hope you're doing well, and you're obviously staying busy with all of these awesome signature images.

How exactly does the process work? I would like to have one of these signature images for myself, but not sure what you require from me. Do I just provide you with some idea of what I'd like and leave the rest to you?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, hansreinhardt said:

Thanks so much. I would love to see what you come up with if you have time to make one! I don't want to put you out though—up to you. 

Something inspired by Disney's The Black Hole to match my avatar is the only direction I have in mind. 🙂

@hansreinhardt

OK cool. I've never seen the film. Who's the guy in your avatar? 

• Like 4

Awards

5 hours ago, TechSpec924 said:

@goose_3387, hope you're doing well, and you're obviously staying busy with all of these awesome signature images.

How exactly does the process work? I would like to have one of these signature images for myself, but not sure what you require from me. Do I just provide you with some idea of what I'd like and leave the rest to you?

@TechSpec924Film, character, anything really... just let me know an idea and I'll go from there. 👍

Edited by goose_3387
  • Like 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @goose_3387 as you might have already noticed we have started our new membership year.

Could you please update the following Gold banners to Platinum: @Danny4596 @ncraft @Billy Talent

Please add Gold to the following banners: @Mrdugan @MoneySniper

Please change the following Platinum Banner to Gold @Intentcoin

@JojoFrance76 the dimensions of your banner don't fit with our Gold banner. Maybe ask our talented @goose_3387 to create you something new including the Gold banner.

Work Thank You GIF by Stefanie Shank

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

il y a 7 minutes, extantsrevenge a dit :

Hi @goose_3387 as you might have already noticed we have started our new membership year.

Could you please update the following Gold banners to Platinum: @Danny4596 @ncraft @Billy Talent

Please add Gold to the following banners: @Mrdugan @MoneySniper

Please change the following Platinum Banner to Gold @Intentcoin

@JojoFrance76 the dimensions of your banner don't fit with our Gold banner. Maybe ask our talented @goose_3387 to create you something new including the Gold banner.

Work Thank You GIF by Stefanie Shank

Hi @extantsrevenge.

Thank you. I will ask to @goose_3387 if he can he may create for me a new banner 😊

• Like 3

Hey @goose_3387 !

I've never made a banner, it's about time I sent you this message. Thanks to you for all the ways you do for the forum, it's really great !

Here are my ideas:

8AE6931D-5636-4925-9037-788C70485085.thumb.jpeg.439cdec55f0f1eed4e0892a13fe155aa.jpeg

and this Rammstein logo (that the 2 daft target)

2C2C8D70-2B25-4785-9BC4-87BAE25A3A99.jpeg.7d0f2e81b47c3ab8f5495e57bb1d7275.jpeg

my nickname "Daft" with a capital letter please  
Feel free to add some effects on the picture of course !

thank you AGAIN my friend :) 

Edited by Daft
  • Like 4

Awards

3 hours ago, Straju02 said:

Hey @goose_3387,

I have moved up from gold to platinum, and have more time to devote to the forum this year, and need to have a banner created for this year. Not sure where or how to go about it. Let me know what you need and I can get some ideas to you. 

-J

@Straju02Let me know what you would like...

Edited by goose_3387
  • Like 5

Awards

Hi @goose_3387 I see all the awesome work you’re doing and I’m sure you’re busy. As usual in what you do, these compliments are then followed by an ask lol. I’d love a platinum membership banner. I don’t want to make anything more difficult for you than it needs to be, but I’d love anything with Showa era Godzilla. Let me know if you want/need me to provide examples.

Thank you so much and the compliment was not meant just to sugarcoat the ask! I do think you’re doing great!

• Like 3

Awards

@extantsrevenge pls keep an eye on this topic , @goose_3387 is 13 posts shy of the 1000 posts milestone.

Andrew, you could have gotten the 1000 posts award at least a year ago if you hadn’t made individual posts that group several banners. 
Maybe do each one separately from now on, that way your post count will increase faster… unless you don’t care about that sort of thing 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 29bananas said:

Hi @goose_3387 I see all the awesome work you’re doing and I’m sure you’re busy. As usual in what you do, these compliments are then followed by an ask lol. I’d love a platinum membership banner. I don’t want to make anything more difficult for you than it needs to be, but I’d love anything with Showa era Godzilla. Let me know if you want/need me to provide examples.

Thank you so much and the compliment was not meant just to sugarcoat the ask! I do think you’re doing great!

@29bananas

Please give me some images/ideas. 👍😊

• Like 2

Awards

13 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@extantsrevenge pls keep an eye on this topic , @goose_3387 is 13 posts shy of the 1000 posts milestone.

Andrew, you could have gotten the 1000 posts award at least a year ago if you hadn’t made individual posts that group several banners. 
Maybe do each one separately from now on, that way your post count will increase faster… unless you don’t care about that sort of thing 😉

@R1s1ngs0n

I usually care about it however I know you guys hammer me with requests every February! 😏😬😳😛😅

• Haha 6

Awards