IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

On 6/19/2022 at 10:42 AM, Sidewinder said:

Ok sounds great! I'll have a look for a few sample images over the next few days and will post here when I've decided. Again no rush so I'm happy for you to slot it in whenever is convenient! Thanks 😊

Hi @goose_3387,

I've found some images for you to choose from for the signature 😀

Let me know if these work ok, if not I can find some alternatives. Thanks!

MinasTirith.png

Corsairs.png

MinasTirithSunset.jpg

• Like 3

Awards

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 4:36 PM, Mintees said:

Hi, I was wondering if you were able to make a banner for me? Something with Superman from Man of Steel like the attached pictures would be amazing if possible! Thank you!

Hans Zimmer - Flight (Man of Steel) - YouTube

superman-man-of-steel-clipart-image-henry-cavill-superman-flying-1528699.png

Oh no I forgot to tag you haha, if possible could I get added to the list whenever you get time @goose_3387

Thank you :)

• Like 5

Awards

Hello @goose_3387 

My new vision that I’ve come to you with is this poster 

WWbtAfW.jpg

I would like for the poster to be cropped where all the main colors can be visible.

QE5bPAX.jpg

In the middle of the cropped photo Is where I would like Chadwick to be centered.

tLDcqpP.jpg

Here’s an example 🙃 of what I’m hoping it can potentially look like with your touch.

lE5y6at.jpg

My name can either be written across the top or bottom in either font style. Whatever you think looks the best or whatever is appropriate given the amount of space you have to work with.

bBLQiVF.jpg

easaTRl.jpg

Thank You, & I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Please don’t reply back until you feel ready to. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

@goose_3387 I wanted to see if you could create a signature for me with all the Bond actors with the picture below.  Thanks so much!

image.png.3fa7612e53051a66c362ebcabf1b949c.png

Naturally it's your banner and your choice but wouldn't you prefer an image where their faces aren't blurry? 🤔

There are quite a few images on the net featuring all 6 Bonds together. This one looks particularly cool with the gunbarrel in the background.

all-the-james-bonds-e1491762261993.jpeg?

Just a suggestion from a fellow Bond fan 😁 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Naturally it's your banner and your choice but wouldn't you prefer an image where their faces aren't blurry? 🤔

There are quite a few images on the net featuring all 6 Bonds together. This one looks particularly cool with the gunbarrel in the background.

all-the-james-bonds-e1491762261993.jpeg?

Just a suggestion from a fellow Bond fan 😁 

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1