IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🤠 howdy @goose_3387 I hope you are doing well! 🙏

Would you please make me a sig with my Platinum banner of the film Wind River? 🤔 

With this design (without the title Wind River though… you can put my name Veum with a bold gray script font please! 👊) from the FAC FS/lenti❣️ Thank You! :)

WIND RIVER STEELBOOK Blu-Ray LENTICULAR FULL SLIP E2 Filmarena FAC FILM ARENA - Picture 1 of 5

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm surprised nobody has posted in here for awhile! Your talent is so unbelievable, I actually struggle to request a new one sometimes because I like to keep yours forever (as evidenced how I kept this current one for almost a year and the previous BOP Harley one for a good 2 years 😅)

I am back again as I've chosen to switch from Platinum to Gold this year and thus need a new signature piece! I can't decide between two characters I love, so I was wondering if it'd be possible to request two different signatures from you this time around so I can just change them out when I feel like it? If so, could you please make me one signature with Rhaenyra Targaryen from the TV show House of the Dragon and one signature with Uma Thurman in Kill Bill Vol. 2 and/or Vol. 1? If not possible, feel free to pick either one and surprise me 😊

Hope you're having a very happy and healthy new year, Goose! ❤️ Thank you in advance!! @goose_3387 ❤️❤️ 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

I'm surprised nobody has posted in here for awhile! Your talent is so unbelievable, I actually struggle to request a new one sometimes because I like to keep yours forever (as evidenced how I kept this current one for almost a year and the previous BOP Harley one for a good 2 years 😅)

I am back again as I've chosen to switch from Platinum to Gold this year and thus need a new signature piece! I can't decide between two characters I love, so I was wondering if it'd be possible to request two different signatures from you this time around so I can just change them out when I feel like it? If so, could you please make me one signature with Rhaenyra Targaryen from the TV show House of the Dragon and one signature with Uma Thurman in Kill Bill Vol. 2 and/or Vol. 1? If not possible, feel free to pick either one and surprise me 😊

Hope you're having a very happy and healthy new year, Goose! ❤️ Thank you in advance!! @goose_3387 ❤️❤️ 

Hi @atomicblonde 👋 

That's fine, although I'll have to remember how to use the computer. 😬😅 I've not been on it since the last banner I made for here! 😯

@R1s1ngs0n

I'll update your gold banner when I get loaded up this week. 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Awards

On 11/17/2022 at 5:41 AM, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

I just made you a new one...😶😵

On 11/17/2022 at 8:22 AM, Veum said:

@goose_3387 I know but I would like to put this new one you would make for me in my queue for my winter scene! :)

If you do not want to make me another okay!! 😞 

9 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

6 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Hi @atomicblonde 👋 

That's fine, although I'll have to remember how to use the computer. 😬😅 I've not been on it since the last banner I made for here! 😯

@R1s1ngs0n

I'll update your gold banner when I get loaded up this week. 👍

@goose_3387

winken B.gif 

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run Not me? 🧐 giphy.gif

@goose_3387

Celebrate New Year GIF by Nora Fikse 

• Haha 2

On 11/15/2022 at 7:28 PM, Veum said:

🥤🤠 howdy @goose_3387 I hope you are doing well! 🙏

Would you please make me a sig with my Platinum banner of the film Wind River? 🤔 

With this design (without the title Wind River though… you can put my name Veum with a bold gray script font please! 👊) from the FAC FS/lenti❣️ Thank You! :)

WIND RIVER STEELBOOK Blu-Ray LENTICULAR FULL SLIP E2 Filmarena FAC FILM ARENA - Picture 1 of 5

Maybe this one @goose_3387? 🤨 ^^^ This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

or possibly this one 🧐

image.jpeg.aca29ffbb328df3b6d987198b7294461.jpeg

image.jpeg.3661dfd40d8e17e7e9fadd85204ce7da.jpeg

image.jpeg.73398db4f7ab3f696ca1d6464a099400.jpeg

image.jpeg.2c14ebd0327749d61a497b21a35135ea.jpeg

image.jpeg.3377918a9c1139b8d1660a47a1de77d8.jpeg

Or maybe this one 🤔

image.jpeg.3022e10b72262eb85002227f5dd4699f.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Veum said:

@goose_3387 🙇‍♂️

bow down black and white GIF by Maudit 

Which one now though? 🤔 

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office Dragons Den GIF by CBC

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

Maybe this one @goose_3387? 🤨 ^^^ This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

or possibly this one 🧐

image.jpeg.73398db4f7ab3f696ca1d6464a099400.jpeg

image.jpeg.2c14ebd0327749d61a497b21a35135ea.jpeg

image.jpeg.3377918a9c1139b8d1660a47a1de77d8.jpeg

Or maybe this one 🤔

image.jpeg.3022e10b72262eb85002227f5dd4699f.jpeg

@goose_3387 I think I want one or the other John Wick cemetery scene with my name Veum in a small bold script font in one of the bottom corners please!   :) 👍 👊 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Gary K said:

Hiya @goose_3387!  Long time no chat/see.

I will need to update my banner to Platinum please.

Also, John has made me "Community Manager" so maybe there is a way we get that in there as well.

Thanks much,

Gary

Yep, been awhile @Gary K😮

Are you the only community manager then?

• Like 1

Awards

11 hours ago, Veum said:

@goose_3387 I think I want one or the other John Wick cemetery scene with my name Veum in a small bold script font in one of the bottom corners please!   :) 👍 👊 

@goose_3387

What he really wants but is afraid to ask since that would be extra work, is that on the gravestone you replace ‘Helen Wick’ with ‘Veum’s Island’ 😬

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

@atomicblonde

spacer.png

Will take a look at the Kill Bill one too.

OH MY GOD!!!!! You are so ridiculously talented and out of this world!!!!!!! You NEVER /EVER/ disappoint me and you blow my expectations away!!! Thank you SO much!!!! ❤️

If this is what you deliver with Rhaenyra, may actually faint too when I see Kill Bill!!

Movie Reaction GIF

Thank you so unbelievably much. Your hard work and effort is so appreciated!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1