IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Hiya Goose!  I love my “thing” banner, but now that I’ve been promoted I wanted to switch it up.  As I mentioned to you on Monster Hive, I think Empty Man would be cool.  I’m thinking one of the two images below as the background and the font using the lettering from the third.  There are other images out there we could use so open to your thoughts.

Thanks so much buddy.  Take your time.

Gary

image.thumb.jpeg.004a02b3c9a34936c7d958ec9f375d21.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8101e8e6ddfd82e2fccc23bd69456aa1.jpeg2F10B0B0-C0D1-4C4A-BF5C-EE73F98AFADC.thumb.jpeg.a91ef06d202e2d17f5e5be6c4e0eb5fc.jpeg

6F9F9477-E5F8-4C0A-BC59-A4D8186DBC0B.thumb.jpeg.a08c835659434a3f04862b6719b78bf0.jpeg

Edited by Gary K
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Gary K said:

Hiya Goose!  I love my “thing” banner, but now that I’ve been promoted I wanted to switch it up.  As I mentioned to you on Monster Hive, I think Empty Man would be cool.  I’m thinking one of the two images below as the background and the font using the lettering from the third.  There are other images out there we could use so open to your thoughts.

Thanks so much buddy.  Take your time.

Gary

image.thumb.jpeg.004a02b3c9a34936c7d958ec9f375d21.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8101e8e6ddfd82e2fccc23bd69456aa1.jpeg2F10B0B0-C0D1-4C4A-BF5C-EE73F98AFADC.thumb.jpeg.a91ef06d202e2d17f5e5be6c4e0eb5fc.jpeg

6F9F9477-E5F8-4C0A-BC59-A4D8186DBC0B.thumb.jpeg.a08c835659434a3f04862b6719b78bf0.jpeg

B53EF1CD-D712-4764-9D17-AB838AB71A0C.jpeg

E1DFE52E-2B7B-4695-A0E4-C5256259F534.jpeg

091297CD-A582-4662-9BEA-3413FF909385.jpeg

Newbie 🤣 

@goose_3387 Suny Binghamton GIF by Binghamton Universitytag you're it lisa simpson GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

tag goose and ask nicely and I'm sure he will hook you up 👍

Thanks @Rambo.  I guess my question was a little more basic.  I only see double banners: left half with membership level gold/plat, and the right side with username.  

I never see any single ones, with only username.  So, I thought it was only for Gold and up.  No?   I may have missed something.

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Like 4

Just now, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks @Rambo.  I guess my question was a little more basic.  I only see double banners: left half with membership level gold/platinm, and the right side with username.  

I never see any single ones, with only username.  So, I thought it was only for Gold and up.  No?   I may have missed something.

it's rare, but you will see it occasionally. As you pointed out it would only be the right side. But once centered it looks great, just smaller because it doesn't have the membership side.

I asked for a sig when I was here for only like a week haha

• Like 3

@goose_3387 it's been awhile, and by no means do I want to replace my sig, just looking to start a rotation. 

When you have a chance I'd like a new signature please. No rush at all.

I am a big Castlevania fan, so I'd like something inspired by the Netflix series. Here are some examples, and if you'd rather find your own images, I'm cool with that too. I'm thinking the Castlevania font style too, but that might be hard to translate to an 'R', but you can be creative there, I like the Trevor vs Death scene. Thank you!!!

image.png.166ce335cafc37f336f27429c98597e1.pngv

Steam Workshop::Castlevania | Trevor Belmont VS DeathCastlevania' Season 4 Ending, Explained | DMTNouran Qamish on Twitter: "Trevor Belmont Vs. Death 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  #castelvania #castlevaniaseason4 https://t.co/XwrfrsZs0M" / Twitter

Castlevania : Trevor vs Death

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Love it my man!!!! I’ll switch it in my sig when I get to my computer.   Can’t thank you enough.  

wveryone else should check out monsterhives.com and show Goose some support.  It’s a great growing community of horror fans. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gary K said:

Love it my man!!!! I’ll switch it in my sig when I get to my computer.   Can’t thank you enough.  

wveryone else should check out monsterhives.com and show Goose some support.  It’s a great growing community of horror fans. 

@Gary K

Cheers dude! 🍻 

Couldn't find the exact font so had to be creative with another one.

Appreciate the support too. 😍

• Like 5

Awards

16 hours ago, Rambo said:

@goose_3387 it's been awhile, and by no means do I want to replace my sig, just looking to start a rotation. 

When you have a chance I'd like a new signature please. No rush at all.

I am a big Castlevania fan, so I'd like something inspired by the Netflix series. Here are some examples, and if you'd rather find your own images, I'm cool with that too. I'm thinking the Castlevania font style too, but that might be hard to translate to an 'R', but you can be creative there, I like the Trevor vs Death scene. Thank you!!!

image.png.166ce335cafc37f336f27429c98597e1.pngv

Steam Workshop::Castlevania | Trevor Belmont VS DeathCastlevania' Season 4 Ending, Explained | DMTNouran Qamish on Twitter: "Trevor Belmont Vs. Death 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  #castelvania #castlevaniaseason4 https://t.co/XwrfrsZs0M" / Twitter

Castlevania : Trevor vs Death

@Rambo

Sure, leave it with me. I have an idea in mind using that first image.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards