IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2024! Huge Event including Award and Prizes! READ! Your Future in on the Line

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

tumblr_ne0h8jpkUr1tq4of6o1_500.gif

We also decided to hand out prizes to the overall winners of the Beautyshot Game & the Word Puzzle Game!

giphy.gif.5debcd66c7786c9692d59db95c696855.gif

A total of 125 changes were hidden throughout the 15 Beautyshots. It was a very tight race with several members getting really close, but only 1 found all of them!

congrats-14.gif.6713020f8a0558726493fdadfce4f2c8.gif

@Hecko for this terrific performance.

You won the Gold Membership donated by @Masterblaster

GoldBanner.png.6d6c398d3aa011bf26d14d1941bbaaf6.png

2nd Place is shared among @Pinkulo2 @BreakBeatDJ @InfiniteDoors with 124 Points each.

3rd Place goes to @bl4ck5t3r with 123 Points.

Below the ranking for the other players that collected at least over 50 Points:

122 Points @R1s1ngs0n

120 Points @Toapel @Boilersteel

119 Points @hdblueman

118 Points @hal56

117 Points @Adrip

116 Points @pawno

114 Points @Noir21

108 Points @daetilus

107 Points @TechSpec924 @MikeH5856

106 Points @capricornio34232

100 Points @Chief_lookout

99 Points @bossjon

94 Points @coupelle

93 Points @jwhitm3

91 Points @pluto57

85 Points @CAYENNE-FAHRER

75 Points @hansreinhardt

73 Points @upmaniac

62 Points @Zinco97

58 Points @mamaragan

A Maximum of 108 Titles/Words have been hidden in the 10 Word Puzzles. It was crazy how close together many players have been, but again only 1 reigned supreme finding all of them!

congrats-12.gif.448cd303760432140b7b3c5e045b8ea3.gif

@InfiniteDoors for this spectacular result. You won the Spirited Away Steelbook donated by @Chief_lookout

image.thumb.png.bea7c916a454a3133bca98bf4e1f246e.png

2nd Place with 107 Points @Toapel.

3rd Place with 105,5 Points @TechSpec924.

Below the ranking for the other players that collected at least 50 Points

@hal56 @Hecko @Pinkulo2 @Boilersteel @R1s1ngs0n 105 Points

@bl4ck5t3r @hdblueman @Scary Hair 104 Points

@bossjon 101,5 Points

@daetilus @Noir21 101 Points

@BreakBeatDJ @pawno 100 Points

@Adrip 99 Points

@capricornio34232 98 Points

@coupelle @MikeH5856 97 Points

@pluto57 95,5 Points

@jwhitm3 @Chief_lookout 95 Points

@Zinco97 89 Points

@CAYENNE-FAHRER 86 Points

@hansreinhardt 84 Points

@nathanproctor  63 Points

@Nadam 60 Points

It was great to see how dedicated many of the players have been on both games 🙏

A quick

thank-you-3.gif.4e4a6e006634aab958f6a7f69ba51ef5.gif

to the members that took part in some of the games. Even when you did not get enough points for the award we really appriciate that you participated a bit in the event.

@JojoFrance76 @Azrael258 @29bananas @Fortis93 @Rhett @Veum @Martyn @iMSwi @HeightOfFolly @gokuspreworkout @Dan.A @SoGrambo @ShadowWarrior @ajames212

a6473d19-731d-48e8-a05d-64b8eded6fd3_tex

thank-you-14.gif.015fee1143239d529debfda4669a29a7.gif

to @Chief_lookout @deckard99 @Gary K @ksosk @Masterblaster @nathan_s82 @raylight @Scary Hair @ShadowWarrior @ukade2327 for donating prizes to the event.

Even when your prize was not chosen/given away this time, it was amazing to have such a great selection for the event. Hopefully you will consider donating again for a future event.

giphy.gif

My dear Game Masters

thank-you-1.gif.01cf3086b87169cdcb9e4e5b5523fe7d.gif

so much for your support and help during the Event!

Without you good people we could not have done it. Great work by you all

@cypheria078 @deckard99 @Gary K @nathan_s82 @ukade2327 ❤️

And a very special

thank-you-15.gif.030ead434b26d4b1439b21f3237eff29.gif

to you our dear @raylight. You have been the driving force behind this event! Without you approaching John and myself and bringing all these great ideas to us, this event would not have happened. You brought so much enthusiasm to the planning of the Games, put so much work into every aspect of the event and it was a real pleasure doing this together with you ❤️.

until-next-time-ufxyxex3e2k874xs.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Love 21

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed playing the games, awesome to make the top ten and love the certificate. 😎

Massive congratulations to all the MP team for putting in the time to organise such a fantastic event. ❤️

Well done to all the members who participated, an incredible turnout.

IMG_0542.gif.d91ae1964af09f419275dd0921aa83ee.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 6

Awards

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

2nd Place is shared among @Pinkulo2 @BreakBeatDJ @InfiniteDoors with 124 Points each.

second-place-futurama.gif

I'm just kidding, because I won in a different category 😏

Flag Waving GIF

I'm just kidding, wow! It's been quite a month, playing game after game after game, it was a ton of fun! I actually hope next Easter is something similar, or at least not as soul crushing as last time... shiver

Thank you to everyone who organized the games, congratulations to all the winners, double congratulations to all the other players, and a special GO TO HELL! to Psycho Bunny, that furry little SOB.

See you all next time!

New Year Futurama GIF

Also this is pretty sweet

7th_place_InfiniteDoors.jpeg.e2d96c2dffb

• Like 13
  • Love 4

Huge congrats to all and a big thank you again to everyone that helped put this fun event together! Much ❤️

Can you tell me how many points I ended with @extantsrevenge? Surprised I didn’t finish with more than 50 points given I completed every puzzle. I must have done really bad 😂

• Like 16

Awards

I would like to thank everyone who organised and was involved with this event was a lot more fun this year.
I really liked the beautyshots game i think i looked a little bit longer than i should have lol.

Thats very close at the top so happy to win a prize!

Also a big thank you to all who donated prizes.

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

• Like 13
  • Love 3

@bl4ck5t3r @Toapel @Pinkulo2

Congratulations to all the overall winners, you did great👏

@Hecko @InfiniteDoors

Also to the individual winners, fantastic😀

Thank you to all the staff involved for supporting the event with some amazing prizes, very generous of you; and especial to @raylight for making this possible, without our favorite minion we would not have been able to enjoy the event all these days.

despicable me love GIF

And finally, thanks that evil squirrel for doing everything possible to score as fewest points as possible😅

Seriously, there is no other bunny there? @extantsrevenge

Screenshot_20240406_122646.thumb.jpg.e2da61199f6e74718e8a5b9606f55cdf.jpg

Is there!🤣

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 4

Hello everyone,

from my side some words to the game:

Bunny-Bingo-6-4-2024.thumb.png.30ec325ac9367040eec837f707bf7eb3.png

I discovered this game in another forum and suggested it for the easter event. Compared to the other games in the end more more luck than personal skills, but when I read all the posts, we all had a lot of fun with this game. If you ask me to play it again in future...

im-in-gal-gadot.gif

To check your personal "Bingo skills", he are some (fun) statistics about the four Bunny Bingo Games we played.

Bunny Bingo Game #1

Bunny Bingo Game #2

Bunny Bingo Game #3

Bunny Bingo Game #4

All in all...

A-lot-of-Fun-6-4-2024.thumb.png.ef910519bf37e30de1fdc85eabdd254b.png

Thank you all for participating !

Bunny-Bingo-Award-receivers-6-4-2024.thumb.png.97113550914dd741f6b54f0957882d5c.png

The players who earned a Bunny Bingo award will also get a prize:

A 10$ gift card for your next shopping @MP store.

I will clarify it with John @Masterblaster how to process that the easiest way and give you a separate info via PN.

@coupelle

@capricornio34232

@Chief_lookout

@Hecko

@BreakBeatDJ

@Toapel

@JojoFrance76

@upmaniac

@29bananas

@pawno

@hdblueman

CU next year @Bunny Bingo !

snowball-tail.gif

Edited by raylight
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 6
  • Love 16

6 minutes ago, raylight said:

Hello everyone,

I discovered this game in another forum and suggested it for the easter event. Compared to the other games in the end more more luck than personal skills, but when I read all the posts, we all had a lot of fun with this game. If you ask me to play it again in future...

im-in-gal-gadot.gif

To check you personal "Bingo skills", he are some (fun) statistics about the four Bunny Bingo Games we played.

Bunny Bingo Game #1

number of players: 42

rounds played : 6

All players got 242 hits (numbers). Thats an average of 5.76 hits per player. Thats not bad.

Most chosen number by the players was: 5 and 22 (23x)

Bingos by players: @CAYENNE-FAHRER (round 4), @Psycho Bunny (round 6), @coupelle (round 6), @Fortis93 (round 6)

Top5 Bingo players (points): @coupelle (19) , @Psycho Bunny (15), @Fortis93 (12),  @CAYENNE-FAHRER (11), @capricornio34232 (9)

We had 10 triple hits in the game by @Noir21, @R1s1ngs0n, @coupelle, @capricornio34232, @HeightOfFolly, @bl4ck5t3r, @Psycho Bunny, @upmaniac and @Veum

Awards in this game:

Bingo Master: @coupelle (19 points)

Sniper of the game: @capricornio34232 was the only player who had 2x a triple number hit. Impressive  ! 👍

Powerplayer of the game: @Chief_lookout was the only player who had at minimum one hit in every round ! 👊

Tragic player(s) of the game: @Hecko and @BreakBeatDJ had a hit in the first round but after that...never again. 😲

Bunny Bingo Game #2

number of players: 38

rounds played : 8

All players got 302 hits (numbers). Thats an average of 7.95 hits per player. Thats good !

Most chosen number by the players was: 12 and 17 (21x)

Bingos by players: @BreakBeatDJ (round 6), @hal56 (round 6), @Toapel (round 6), @bl4ck5t3r (round 8), @CAYENNE-FAHRER (round 8 )

Top5 Bingo players (points): @Toapel (16), @BreakBeatDJ(14), @hal56(14), @bl4ck5t3r (13), @CAYENNE-FAHRER (13)

We had 5 triple hits in the game by @CAYENNE-FAHRER , @R1s1ngs0n, @jwhitm3, @Toapel and @Fortis93

Awards in this game:

Bingo Master: @Toapel (16 points)

Powerplayer of the game: @JojoFrance76 was the only player who had at minimum one hit in every round ! 👊

Tragic player(s) of the game: @Hecko was the only player who had no hit in the first three rounds. 😳

Blind passenger of the game: @JojoFrance76 had two Bingos and did nothing. 🤪

Bunny Bingo Game #3

number of players: 36

All players got 280 hits (numbers). Thats an average of 7.78 hits per player. Still good !

Most chosen number by the players was: 9 (21x)

Bingos by players: @upmaniac (round 5), @R1s1ngs0n (round 6), @Toapel (round 7) , @MikeH5856 (round 7) and @Psycho Bunny (round 8 )

Top5 Bingo players (points): @upmaniac (16),  @Toapel (15), @Psycho Bunny (15), @R1s1ngs0n (14) and @Toapel (14)

We had 6 triple hits in the game by @Rhett, @nathanproctor, @Psycho Bunny, @Toapel, @upmaniac and @bossjon

Awards in this game:

Bingo Master: @upmaniac (16 points)

Tragic player(s) of the game: @BreakBeatDJ had no hit in the first five (5) rounds !!! 😲

Most unlucky player: @BreakBeatDJ had his first hit in round 6 where the first Bingo was already announced ! 😧

Bunny Bingo Game #4

number of players: 35

All players got 315 hits (numbers). Thats an average of 9 hits per player. Super !😃

Most chosen number by the players was: 11 (21x)

Bingos by players: @jwhitm3 (round 5), @Pinkulo2 (round 6), @29bananas (2x round 6), @bl4ck5t3r (round 7), @BreakBeatDJ (round 7), @Noir21 (round 7) and @hal56 (round 😎

Top5 Bingo players (points): @29bananas (22), @bl4ck5t3r (15), @jwhitm3 (14), @Pinkulo2 (14), @BreakBeatDJ (14)

We had 5 triple hits in the game by @bl4ck5t3r, @Veum, @MikeH5856, @daetilus and @Nadam

Awards in this game:

Bingo Master: @29bananas (12 hits, 4 Bingos with 22 points and hit in every round). Only player who had more than 20 points in a game !

Sniper of the game: @29bananas with a hit quota of 75 %

Powerplayer of the game: @29bananas was the only player who had at minimum one hit in every round ! 👊

Tragic player(s) of the game: @pawno, @Chief_lookout, @hdblueman didn't get their first Bingo in round 8 because match was already over.

All in all...

Bunny-Bingo-Award-receivers-6-4-2024.thumb.png.97113550914dd741f6b54f0957882d5c.png

I will clarify it with John @Masterblaster how to process that the easiest way and give you a separate info via PN.

@coupelle

@capricornio34232

@Chief_lookout

@Hecko

@BreakBeatDJ

@Toapel

@JojoFrance76

@upmaniac

@29bananas

@pawno

@hdblueman

snowball-tail.gif

Thanks so much for all your work on this @raylight.  And, I love all this data crunching you did!!!!  Amazing amount of work you put in to this.  Much appreciated.

So, I was top 5 in two games, and Tragic Player in two games. 

image.gif.23ac0ebeec8795d135388f5e57baf68b.gif

• Like 17
  • Love 2

Vielen Dank an die Organisatoren der Spiele, hat mir trotz meinen Umständen, viel Spaß gemacht.

Ja ich muss gestehen, Bingo ist anscheinend zu hoch für mich 😆, hoffe kann es noch mal beweisen, dass ich es besser kann.

Im diesem Sinne 

Thanks Thank You GIF by Lumi

• Like 14
  • Love 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, pawno said:

Huge congrats to all and a big thank you again to everyone that helped put this fun event together! Much ❤️

Can you tell me how many points I ended with @extantsrevenge? Surprised I didn’t finish with more than 50 points given I completed every puzzle. I must have done really bad 😂

We are working on this, it should be fixed soon 🙂

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Il y a 5 heures, raylight a dit :

Hello everyone,

im-in-gal-gadot.gif

To check your personal "Bingo skills", he are some (fun) statistics about the four Bunny Bingo Games we played.

Bunny Bingo Game #1

Bunny Bingo Game #2

Bunny Bingo Game #3

Bunny Bingo Game #4

All in all...

@coupelle

@capricornio34232

@Chief_lookout

@Hecko

@BreakBeatDJ

@Toapel

@JojoFrance76

@upmaniac

@29bananas

@pawno

@hdblueman

snowball-tail.gif

Thank you very much 😁

• Like 11
  • Love 1

This was a terrific event that put to shame the torture-fest for which I was (partly) responsible in previous years. 

Bcg7wl.gif

Each morning for the last few weeks, I made sure to set aside 15-20 minutes to check the new Bingo draw, Beauty Shot or Hidden Words puzzle before going to work.

And first thing after returning from work I sat down to finish whatever game was still uncompleted. 

4th place finish overall as well as 4th place in BS game and hidden words games... and a nice round score 😁 

That was no coincidence

part-of-the-plan-joker.gif

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to @raylight and @extantsrevenge who did a phenomenal job in creating and hosting these addicting games 🙏

I can't imagine how much time and effort went into preparing this event, but it truly showed that it was a labor of love.

Mucho gratitude to my Game Master @cypheria078 who was always on hand to collect my submissions as well as make sure that I wasn't being cheated out of points by certain Brezels in charge.

Thank you to all those who generously donated these awesome prizes!

And lastly, to the nasty little furball known as @Psycho Bunny 

crowley-good-omens.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Love 8

• ★ Administrators ★

I handed out the Event Award to all the qualifying members/staff.

With that the event is completely done ☺️

Thanks again to all participants and helpers, it is very great to hear the postive Feedback and to know that you enjoyed the Games.

Now I can finally rest 🤣

2052fb578895115c4a3fec9ce8d3cd50.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks again to all participants and helpers, it is very great to hear the postive Feedback and to know that you enjoyed the Games.

Now I can finally rest 🤣

These Easter event games were great fun! I had an absolute blast, and I hope to see more events like this one in the future. Thank you again to you and the rest of the MP staff for making this possible.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Now I can finally rest 🤣

Thank you, sir! Get some rest, you've earned it! I wonder what you guys will be cooking up for us next year... 

rabbit GIF

• Like 8
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Now I can finally rest 🤣

You rock!!  Thank you for all your hard work!!  And now I wait for what may happen next.......

Reply Waiting GIF

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Awards