IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2024! Huge Event including Award and Prizes! READ! Your Future in on the Line

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

Just to clarify, is the wibbledibble running to the end of the month? Like this will be the one and only wooblydoo until the event is over? I would hate to take my time and look for any strays in the Wyndham Deedes and then it turns out the Wimbledon deadline came and went!

walt disney hollywood GIF by VIASAT3

Yes, it is the only one.

10 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

It wasn't me

SquirrelNope.gif.9fc6dd7ffb2fa0409946cc906961d297.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few comments so far I thought I'd share, since I've now 100% completed and submitted all challenges up to this point:

1). Several titles that should have been included in the Most Anticipated Movies of 2024 Word Find were not there. However, I suppose ANY list of such titles would be completely subjective and totally up to the author of the list. Including myself, apparently lol.

2). Had good fun with the Hulk BS challenge! Definitely felt like I had some extra crazy fun with that one in regards to seriously tricking us Psychos with the smallest of differences. Since I'm always assuming the worst, I can't say I didn't have the zoom factor all the way up and was closely examining every...single...stroke of those Chinese characters....🤣 Hope I don't get in trouble for saying that much lol.

Overall, I'm having some great fun with these games! Thank you to everybody who collaborated to put this together for the community.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I'm in agreement with @TechSpec924 The Hulk BS was the most challenging so far, but very fun nevertheless.

Big kudos to @raylight and the rest of the gamemasters for coming up with this year's terrifically addicting Easter challenges.

I highly doubt I would have participated in the event had it stuck to the old formula of previous years.

This is great fun... even when a certain squirrel tries to sabotage my success.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I'm not trying to be demeaning to my fellow psychos about their investigative abilities, but personally I found the Hulk one the easiest so far. It took me about 20 minutes while at work.

This is also not a slight against the devious editor of these beauty shots. Although you are evil for working with that furry little POS!

Rabbit Hole Omg GIF by Tubi

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, TechSpec924 said:

1). Several titles that should have been included in the Most Anticipated Movies of 2024 Word Find were not there. However, I suppose ANY list of such titles would be completely subjective and totally up to the author of the list. Including myself, apparently lol.

I limited myself to 8-12 titles hidden in these games, so that members that are really good with this type of games don't have an unfair advantage with the point collecting. The first game I originally made had 30 titles hidden 😱. And the titles could be hidden left to ride, up to down, diagonal and they also crossed each other 🤣, but it was decided that we could not torture you guys this much.

I'm glad to read that you guys have fun 🙏. It is always a little discouraging when so much time is put into the planning, building and running of an event like this by several people and then it is only reaching a limited amount of members that are interested. So I'm really happy that the ones who play enjoy it 😊.

Word Puzzle 3 is live

d7cbc53d89b5ab2cb22603541d03f371.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

I limited myself to 8-12 titles hidden in these games, so that members that are really good with this type of games don't have an unfair advantage with the point collecting. The first game I originally made had 30 titles hidden 😱. And the titles could be hidden left to ride, up to down, diagonal and they also crossed each other 🤣, but it was decided that we could not torture you guys this much.

Thank you nils, this is why you're my favorite squirrel. That and your huge nuts.

That being said, that hint in the latest word hunt... it would've been very very funny if you didn't tell us that... cruel, but funny

louise belcher laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Do you mean to tell me that I've been torturing myself looking on the diagonals as well as backwards for two games now, and yall already decided beforehand not to do it that way?! Ohhhh...you little masochists lol.

I do enjoy word search puzzles, so I think I still would have had fun with a 30-word grid. I would have been cursing your names with every word I found...but it would have been fun 🤪

Thanks again for all your hard work and efforts making this community a great place to belong!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, TechSpec924 said:

Do you mean to tell me that I've been torturing myself looking on the diagonals as well as backwards for two games now, and yall already decided beforehand not to do it that way?! Ohhhh...you little masochists lol.

😲 did you not read the info I post with every game? I announce which way the words can go 😅. And don't fear we will have some diagonal fun coming soon 😁

23d89e23a548b7f534b5ccbb7c950086.gif

• Haha 11

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

We have learned that the guileful Psycho Bunny has infiltrated the Game Master Command Center. He disguised himself to impersonate one of his well known opponents

Can you guess who?

ARabbitdressedasasquirrel.png.2bcbe7827ea6ffcae8574049f87ec5d7.png

While in the Command Center he successfully deceived the other Game Masters..... (oh come on guys that is a Bunny not a Squirrel 😂). His goal was to sabotage our attempts to drive him out of Media Psychos. His first target was one of his archenemies @R1s1ngs0n. Psycho Bunny successfully fooled us and in doing so could alter the points awarded for the 1st BS Game.

After his cover was blown, the Game Masters looked at the evidence

story-8.gif

and found out that there was only 1 BS submitted and not 2 as Psycho Bunny wanted to make us believe.

As a result we could adjust the Points given to @R1s1ngs0n for his BS Game 1 to the correct amount.

Whatever dirty trick you want to use against us Psycho Bunny, know this....

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

So look out for Bunnies impersonating other people, reports already indicate the sighting of strange looking Minions.

BunnyasMinion.png.b70cea61fc15c8e0dceb474127d8baed.png

• Haha 12
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

We have learned that the guileful Psycho Bunny has infiltrated the Game Master Command Center. He disguised himself to impersonate one of his well known opponents

Can you guess who?

While in the Command Center he successfully deceived the other Game Masters..... (oh come on guys that is a Bunny not a Squirrel 😂). His goal was to sabotage our attempts to drive him out of Media Psychos. His first target was one of his archenemies @R1s1ngs0n. Psycho Bunny successfully fooled us and in doing so could alter the points awarded for the 1st BS Game.

story-8.gif

and found out that there was only 1 BS submitted and not 2 as Psycho Bunny wanted to make us believe.

As a result we could adjust the Points given to @R1s1ngs0n for his BS Game 1 to the correct amount.

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

So look out for Bunnies impersonating other people, reports already indicate the sighting of strange looking Minions.

I just love it when one rodent shifts the blame onto another 😆

But what matters at the end of the day is that 

Barack Obama Justice GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

Can you guess who?

story-8.gif

I'm dying over, poor @R1s1ngs0n!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

121058b1afe06f1a55589178b1c8f043324bee6f.gif

Don't be fooled, they can turn out to be aggressive 😅

giphy.gif

To stop them solve our new Word Puzzle and our other Games 😊

For some Psychos (like @Hollywood E Rock) all hope is already lost

the-untamed-cute.gif

He's like "We're all friends"