IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2024! Huge Event including Award and Prizes! READ! Your Future in on the Line

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MEDIA PSYCHOS @★ Members ★

WeNeedYou.gif.294b1a3cef5d101bee7d35ba959a869d.gif

The unthinkable has happened PSYCHO BUNNY has escaped! After he plagued us in 2021 & 2022, we had him securely put away and could relax in 2023. Unfortunately his power grew and he could destroy all security measures that have been installed to keep him confined.

system-system-failure.gif

To keep him from taking control of Media Psychos and all of reality, we are holding a new Bunny Hunt event!

It will take place from 01.03.24 until 01.04.24!

We have designed several different Game Challenges for our Members to solve. All in the hope that we can stop Psycho Bunny together.

So

80e5c06c37c9707d7b7fedee65742fa1528a1975

As an incentive all Players that collect at least 50 Points will receive our awesome Easter Hunt 2024 Award.

BunnyHunt2024.png.3a9eaeae0f78bad3c2c2d37ba522efd1.png

But that is not all, thanks to a couple of generous members we will also have some amazing prizes (see this post).

giphy.gif

We hope that many of you will participate in this fun event. During the event take a little breather each day from the real world and dive into our different Game Challenges (see here). Collect Points, get the Award, maybe win a prize and save Media Psychos from Psycho Bunny!

The more members play the more prizes will be handed out in the end,

i-have-done-my-part-now-you-do-yours.gif

A very special 

thank-you-2.gif.435d5559ecf88aa5b856be7c6dbd7baf.gif

goes to @raylight without him this event would not have been made.

And of course to the Game Masters (mentioned here) and the kind members who donated prizes (mentioned here). Seriously take a look at the amazing prizes we have.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 8
  • Love 6

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

saw-let-the-game-begin.gif

We have designed several different Game Challenges for you our Members to solve. Play them all and collect as many points as possible. A nice Award and prizes are waiting for you.

The Games are:

1: The Bunny Bingo Game Challenge

BunnyBingo.png.de2db2c0d58d589f1bfe17e33826814a.png

See all the details here in the Game Topic and post your Bingo grid RIGHT NOW! The 1st Game starts on March the first and each week a new game is played. Each Game has its own topic and you can start submitting your Bingo numbers now (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3 / Game 4)!

2: The Beautyshot Game Challenge

ABunnylookingatpicturesallarethesame.png.c259a973b7a84634438138b4fa54a8db.png

Check out the detailed description here and solve a total of 15 Beautshots throughout the month. 1st one to be posted on March 1st!

3: The Finding Words Game Challenge

BunnyPlayingWordPuzzle.png.e83a0b6aa512172a6c777b4aedae6593.png

Find out all you need to know here and decipher a total of 10 Puzzles during the event. First challenge to be posted on March 2nd!

4: Wimmelbild / Hidden Object Picture Game.

10BunniesplayingHiddenObjectPicture.png.6bc50ce409578b448cecd557c580954f.png

See the game topic here for more info and find all the hidden Bunnies. The Picture is posted on the 1st!

The Games require you to send a PM to one of the Game Masters and each time you complete a Game send your Game Master another message in the original PM.

The Game Masters are. @deckard99 (USA/South America), @Gary K (USA/Asia) @cypheria078 (Asia/Europe/France) @ukade2327 (Europe/UK) @nathan_s82 (USA/Canada) and @raylight (Germany).

Please choose a Game Master according to your region. We might move you to a different Game Master if the one you choose has to many players to cover.

30970ea9-bc93-4e55-812b-cf7a6f2e38ef_tex

IMPORTANT: Do NOT post any findings for Game 2, 3 & 4 anywhere on the forum!

Any questions please ask a Game Master or ask in this Topic.

We also would love to here from you during the event, so feel free to share your personal Easter Hunt journey with us here in the Main Topic. Will you be

5e1c5ef37181c79aea393bb75f6c253b.gif

or will you break

Make-It-Stop-Boy-Meets-World.gif

Whatever the case enjoy

good-luck-with-that-may-the-odds-be-ever

• Like 14
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 2

• ★ Administrators ★

288880_c3b1b7249349471894fb81897daec7f0~

This year we will have amazing prizes that have been generously donated by some really great people.

Play the Games and collect points and you might be one of our

giphy.gif

How many winners we will have is completely up to our members.

The more participate in the event, the more prizes will be handed out.

Of course the 3 members with the most overall points will be able to choose a prize.

The other winning categories will open up when we see that enough members actually play and make the hunt a success.

Please be aware that winners will be responsible for shipping costs to them and vat/custom fees (should the item ship internationally). The actual prizes are FREE.

Please also take note that everyone can play, but only members that have registered prior to February 20th 2024 are eligible to win prizes!

Should we experience that only a small number of members is playing and not really trying to get as many points as possible, we reserve the right to assign a number of points to each prize, so that prizes become only available for the winners when that point threshold is reached.

If a prize is not picked at the end of the event it will remain with the donar.

If anyone else wants to donate a prize feel free to send me a private message with a picture of the item and we can see if it can be added to the selection.

The Prizes are:

Amazon Gift Cards 1 x 25 (€ or $) & 1 x 10 (€ or $). Donated by @raylight . Location wordwide, no shipping required!

AmazonGift.png.e76842ddd9810a1625a24f74177875c9.png

A 2024 Media Psychos Gold Membership. Donated by @Masterblaster . Location wordwide, no shipping required! This prize is only available for Regular Members.

GoldBanner.png.6d6c398d3aa011bf26d14d1941bbaaf6.png

Hellraiser: Quartet of Torment 4K Arrow Exclusive Version. Donated by @nathan_s82. Located in the US.

image.thumb.png.fb73ebb2785912f94a218cc251fda178.png

Justice League Lenticular Poster #1 (size 45 x 30 cm). Donated by @ksosk. Located in Singapore.

JusticeLeagueLenticularPoster1.thumb.jpeg.4ca770ceec5958ee015df41d979e493e.jpeg

Justice League Lenticular Poster #2 (size 45 x 30 cm). Donated by @ksosk. Located in Singapore.

JusticeLeagueLenticularPoster2.thumb.jpeg.faca7c7476a3bd4c3434d1b2eede7b66.jpeg JusticeLeagueLenticularPoster2a.thumb.jpeg.a8f3b9d1023e3089b207e6d3e1ab91a4.jpeg

Media Psychos Gift Card with a value of $25. Donated by @Scary Hair. Location wordwide, no shipping required!

BunnyHoldingaMediaPsychosGiftCard.png.d0efe2f69816d07f8fe0fa227f907bff.png

Media Psychos SWAG: Humidor. Donated by @Masterblaster (will have different number than shown!). Located in the US.

Beautiful Humidor Box (Rosewood Box with Piano finish). To store your Cigars, or MP Swag (if you don't smoke).

HumidorinHighGlossRoseWood2.jpg.5c0b1a38514ccaf407acc465abe8ff24.jpg

Reservoir Dogs 4K Limited Edition with Steelbook, Arthaus Shop Exclusive. Donated by @Gary K. Located in the US.

image.thumb.png.7723f474539cedda6c1b1d834ff0bf30.png

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World MLIFE Limited Edition Full-Slip. Donated by @deckard99. Located in the US.

MLIFE - Scott Pilgrim - Media Psychos - Release Thread

Spirited Away US Steelbook. Donated by @Chief_lookout. Locatated in the US.

image.thumb.png.bea7c916a454a3133bca98bf4e1f246e.png

The Omegar Man RaroFilms Limited Edition SlimPack. Donated by @deckard99. Located in the US.

OmegaMan.JPG.9ee548abd6ab158beed5d0758a682dc7.JPG

The Silence of the Lambs Criterion DigiPack. Donated by @Chief_lookout. Located in the US.

image.thumb.png.268a8fd7ef38793927c8c735c9dfc08c.png

The Suicide Squad Manta Lab Limited Edition Full-Slip. Donated by @Gary K. Located in the US.

image.thumb.png.7f23bab5bc8e8bd101f1b6a3f70c824d.png

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Second Sight Limited Edition Boxset. Donated by @ukade2327. Located in the UK.

IMG_5586.thumb.jpeg.5e0e40408bc58cb60c031460570fe85f.jpeg

Weird Sience 4k Arrow Limited Edition. Donated by @deckard99. Located in the US.

WeirdSienceLimitedEdition.JPG.14499dc54663921bfc9437992a2da4da.JPG

Wonka Italian 4K Steelbook. Donated by @ShadowWarrior. Located in the US.

image.thumb.png.8fa581656001434216cd3d6cb64a52af.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 18

So I saw that this topic was just posted 10 hours ago by @extantsrevenge, but later read only members who register by February 20 are eligible for prizes. Surely that's a typo, right?

Also, at what point do I first need to contact my Game Master? I just posted my first Bingo board for the first game. Do I choose a GM and contact now?

Very much looking forward to having some good fun with this!

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, TechSpec924 said:

So I saw that this topic was just posted 10 hours ago by @extantsrevenge, but later read only members who register by February 20 are eligible for prizes. Surely that's a typo, right?

Also, at what point do I first need to contact my Game Master? I just posted my first Bingo board for the first game. Do I choose a GM and contact now?

I was thinking the same way you are but didn’t speak up afraid I’d be in Psycho Bunny jail. 😜

Looney Tunes Rabbit GIF

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
48 minutes ago, TechSpec924 said:

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

I was thinking the same way you are but didn’t speak up afraid I’d be in Psycho Bunny jail. 😜

Looney Tunes Rabbit GIF

I believe @extantsrevenge means registering as a member on the site prior to 2/20/24

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2