IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2024! Huge Event including Award and Prizes! READ! Your Future in on the Line

extantsrevenge

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

dfef98085c3bb371528a7c03227d73b9.gif

It looks like Psycho Bunny already tried to sabotage the event, the Wimmelbild/Hidden Object Picture was not yet posted. Thankfully @CAYENNE-FAHRER did notice and sounded the

giphy.gif

The picture is now live

make sure you find all the hidden Psycho Bunnies, so we can end his terror 😄

PSYCHO BUNNY HERE ME

tumblr_m0snocvbsQ1ql4a37o1_500.gif

• Haha 2
  • Love 3

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@extantsrevenge

I checked to see if I found them all,

I have no idea,

when I enlarge the picture it`s very pixelated

gucken2.gif.38600f070e36f5a6034af68b0aca1b27.gif

I have no problem when I display it at the regular size, then all is shown normal and clear to me. When you have it in an extra window click again to see at full size. Hopefully you found a lot, not saying how many are hidden until the event is over 😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

dfef98085c3bb371528a7c03227d73b9.gif

It looks like Psycho Bunny already tried to sabotage the event, the Wimmelbild/Hidden Object Picture was not yet posted. Thankfully @CAYENNE-FAHRER did notice and sounded the

giphy.gif

The picture is now live

make sure you find all the hidden Psycho Bunnies, so we can end his terror 😄

PSYCHO BUNNY HERE ME

tumblr_m0snocvbsQ1ql4a37o1_500.gif

Are you kidding me where are my…

Scooby Doo Glasses GIF Glasses Seinfeld GIF

See Season 16 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha 2

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MikeH5856:

It’s a bit pixelated when I try to zoom in a bit more. I think I found 9 or 10 changes, though! 

dont know what device you're using...mobile phone, tablet, pc..whatever, but all of them should be able to view the pic without beeing pixelated.

So once again,

hopefully helpful for everyone for the upcoming games:

we have the game topic here:

Inside you'll find the Beautyshot Game challenges. Actual game page looks like this:

image.png.95e31718558a22dd02b727eaa2dabcc1.png

In every Beautyshot-Game, we'll provide two versions of the game pic:

• #1 has a width of 1920px and should fit to all normal HD-screens as we as known PC screen format 1920x1080px, also known as "full-HD".
  • #2 has a width of 3000px and will fit on all 4K (UHD screens), but as well as PC screen formats like WQHD (3440x1440px) up to 4K (3840x2160px)

To open pic size #1, the easiest way is just to use your browser and "right-mouse-click" and chosse "open in a new tab".

image.png.c3b0621f6c48a01c46210f7a34004fed.png

If you just click on the pic, there might be the following issue:

image.png.6029d0764b497a3a8f9815390c0d99b3.png

Solution:

click again on the pic and your mouse cursor will change into a magnifier:

image.png.39dde3de7fe9502ae3b1d6ba0a97ef87.png

If you then click again, the picture will be shown in original scale and you wont have a pixelated view.

Of course, you can also open the picture in the spoiler with the 3000px width (if your screen allows this resolution) which makes searching for differences a little bit easier.

hope this helps. :)

Edited by raylight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1

I'm really struggling with this one a little bit! I think I've found maybe half of the differences in the first BS as there should be lol. But even following the helpful advice from @raylight, the pixelation at higher resolutions and zoom settings is still pretty bad. Makes it hard to spot what I'm sure are the teeniest tiniest differences...lol

Santa Clause Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Like 3

vor 1 Stunde schrieb TechSpec924:

I'm really struggling with this one a little bit! I think I've found maybe half of the differences in the first BS as there should be lol. But even following the helpful advice from @raylight, the pixelation at higher resolutions and zoom settings is still pretty bad. Makes it hard to spot what I'm sure are the teeniest tiniest differences...lol

Santa Clause Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Hm, I'm really sorry to read that. :(

I'm not allowed to tell the solution but I think we'll discuss this in the game supporter team.

Lets see what we can do.

Beside the fact that I created these fake pictures...I can tell you that I already saw some members solutions with different findings and also complete findings.

So it seems that it can be solved and yes, it's not super easy.

But why we are called Psychos ? ;)

Edited by raylight
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, raylight said:

Hm, I'm really sorry to read that. :(

I'm not allowed to tell the solution but I think we'll discuss this in the game supporter team.

Lets see what we can do.

Beside the fact that I created these fake pictures...I can tell you that I already saw some members solutions with different findings and also complete findings.

So it seems that it can be solved and yes, it's not super easy.

But why we are called Psychos ? ;)

I didn't mean to imply that it was too hard, as I do appreciate a good challenge. We are crazy Psychos after all lol. Only that the pixelation is a little rough (I'm using a PC), which just adds to the difficulty of spotting the harder, finer differences. But I think the real issue is that "finding the differences" games whoop my azz every time anyway 😂🤣

Bring on the Bunny Bingo, I say!

• Like 4

just to have an idea, can you make a screenshot of your told "pixelation" and post it here ?

on th eother side I can tell you that you can 100% find all diferences without "zooming" e.g. 300% into our delivered pics.

The differences are clear and visible. I think many of you will say after presentation of the solution "why didnt I see that...?" ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raylight said:

just to have an idea, can you make a screenshot of your told "pixelation" and post it here ?

on th eother side I can tell you that you can 100% find all diferences without "zooming" e.g. 300% into our delivered pics.

The differences are clear and visible. I think many of you will say after presentation of the solution "why didnt I see that...?" ;)

Capture.PNG.c14bd3e92fc7a1813f444fe65257357d.PNG

This is the picture @ 311% zoom factor. I look at it now and feel dumb because it's still mostly good quality, but you can't make out any of the finer details, logos, wording, etc. That's what I meant by "finer details." And I'm assuming some of these differences are super obscure, so I of course have the zoom factor up as high as I can tolerate on my multi-monitor setup, but that's where I'm experiencing the worst pixelation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, TechSpec924 said:

This is the picture @ 311% zoom factor. I look at it now and feel dumb because it's still mostly good quality, but you can't make out any of the finer details, logos, wording, etc. That's what I meant by "finer details." And I'm assuming some of these differences are super obscure, so I of course have the zoom factor up as high as I can tolerate on my multi-monitor setup, but that's where I'm experiencing the worst pixelation.

I think it might be good to first try in the 100% size as you then see both images side by side, which makes it better to spot the differences.

But keep a little distance to your screen, at the monet you're to close 😉

productivity-thomas-frank.gif

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I think it might be good to first try in the 100% size as you then see both images side by side, which makes it better to spot the differences.

But keep a little distance to your screen, at the monet you't to close 😉

productivity-thomas-frank.gif

Good advice! After that last post from @raylight, I actually did zoom out a little bit...and that's when I spotted several more differences I'd completely missed before 😂🤣

Zoom In Music Video GIF by Refresh Records

• Like 2
  • Love 2

vor 6 Stunden schrieb TechSpec924:

Okay, I see. But I can promise:

you ALL dont have to zoom into the pics we provided to find the differences

especially not if you use the 3000px pics.

@extantsrevenge

Nils, I hope this is okay when I give this tips now:

again for All:

• take the 1920px pic if you're a real Psycho
  • take the 3000px pic if you think you're a real Psycho. 😉
  • you dont need to zoom into the pics to find the differences.
  • We did not change texts like "Spider-Man" on a spine or something like that which is super small to see or to read clearly. That would be really too much.
  • Again: every change is clearly visible

In the end...It seems to me that the little Minion Daniel gets punished from all the competitors for developing these pictures...😄

despicable-me-minions.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

• ★ Administrators ★

oh-my-word-1cj1xkg7pzr1swqd.gif

The first Finding Words / Word Puzzle is now live

Today we're looking for Sci-Fi Movies from the 80s. A helpful topic might be our very own Sci-Fi Award maybe some of you want to take the opportunity and also get that, would love to see new submissions. And you can get this great award.

Sci-FiAward.png.c2833cbd9360425737c252f212e4b6fc.png

d6b52d5c220a53c24231f9f2e81da69d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1