IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2024! Huge Event including Award and Prizes! READ! Your Future in on the Line

extantsrevenge

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

@extantsrevenge @raylight

Hallo ihr 2 leider klappt es mit dem ausdrucken hier nicht. Meine Bitte ich komme ja am 14.3. wieder in D an, kann ich bis dahin warten und wenigstens die Wimmelpicture machen? Ich druck sie mir aus mach meine Kringel und schicke sie dann weiter? 

Hallo Lindy,

wir klären das intern in der Spielleiter Runde. ich denek es sollte aber kein Thema sein die Sachen bis Mitte März aufzuheben. Dann kannst Du in Ruhe daheim die Rätsel lösen. ;)

Mal sehen was Nils sagt. 😇

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@extantsrevenge @raylight just wanted to say thanks to you and the Game Masters for this year’s rabbit hunt. It’s been a lot of fun so far, and a great revamp to the prior hunts. I’m liking these little games and puzzles a heck of a lot more than sifting through thousands of forum posts! 😂 Great job, gang! Thank you for all your hard work on this!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

• ★ Administrators ★
17 hours ago, Catgirl said:

@extantsrevenge @raylight

Hallo ihr 2 leider klappt es mit dem ausdrucken hier nicht. Meine Bitte ich komme ja am 14.3. wieder in D an, kann ich bis dahin warten und wenigstens die Wimmelpicture machen? Ich druck sie mir aus mach meine Kringel und schicke sie dann weiter? 

14 hours ago, raylight said:

Hallo Lindy,

wir klären das intern in der Spielleiter Runde. ich denek es sollte aber kein Thema sein die Sachen bis Mitte März aufzuheben. Dann kannst Du in Ruhe daheim die Rätsel lösen. ;)

Mal sehen was Nils sagt. 😇

Mit dem Wimmelbild ist es ja kein Problem zu warten, ist ja den ganzen Monat verfügbar 👌.

Beautyshot Game #2 is live, everyone enjoy your sunday 😁

The players will be like

766cb2657773533e_large.gif

And don't forget, today is the final day to submit your number for Bunny Bingo #1. Hope we get some more players before we start 😃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Info regarding Beautyshot Game #2:

Some users marked differences at the far left and/or far right side of the fake pic. See my pink arrows in the example.

These are no differences ! These are just the result of putting the vertical "easter banner" between both pics to split them.

So please keep in mind for all upcoming BS games:

• Far left and/or far right side in fake pic, there are no differences ! (see pink arrows as example)
  • All differences are placed not on the left or right edge or in the corners.
  • Please read the BS-game description carefully to know how many differences you have to search for.
  • Do not mark more differences than the pic has in total.

image.thumb.png.75a1ab54d0ac605c38f5edcc0380608b.png

THANKS !

the psycho bunny game masters

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Stick Tongue 1

On 3/1/2024 at 12:31 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Hopefully you found a lot, not saying how many are hidden until the event is over 😁

GIF by filmeditor

I have found way too many in the last five minutes. And I only started five minutes ago! The only saving grace is that it's actually not that hard to spot them without even zooming in, those fatass rabbits pop out.

On 3/2/2024 at 9:07 AM, raylight said:

you dont need to numbering the bunnies you found

I know that without the total number being known, numbering them is pointless. But I'm doing it anyway, to give me a sense of how much progress I'm making, and letting me know how insane you all are!

Scary Rabbit Terrifying GIF by hamlet

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Am 3.3.2024 um 10:38 schrieb raylight:

Info regarding Beautyshot Game #2:

Some users marked differences at the far left and/or far right side of the fake pic. See my pink arrows in the example.

These are no differences ! These are just the result of putting the vertical "easter banner" between both pics to split them.

So please keep in mind for all upcoming BS games:

• Far left and/or far right side in fake pic, there are no differences ! (see pink arrows as example)
  • All differences are placed not on the left or right edge or in the corners.
  • Please read the BS-game description carefully to know how many differences you have to search for.
  • Do not mark more differences than the pic has in total.

image.thumb.png.75a1ab54d0ac605c38f5edcc0380608b.png

THANKS !

the psycho bunny game masters

Damn, why did you notice my attempt to sabotage your stupid games. You can't defeat me....

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

Awards

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Progress so far

Beauty Shot #1 - 100% completed

Beauty Shot #2 - 100% completed

Hidden Titles #1 - 100% completed

Hidden Titles #2 - 100% completed

Wimmelbild #1 - 100% completed

paul-newman-sting.gif

Don't be so sure of yourself, you're going down

And I will celebrate

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

Awards

On 3/1/2024 at 12:31 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Hopefully you found a lot, not saying how many are hidden until the event is over 😁

Just to clarify, is the wibbledibble running to the end of the month? Like this will be the one and only wooblydoo until the event is over? I would hate to take my time and look for any strays in the Wyndham Deedes and then it turns out the Wimbledon deadline came and went!

walt disney hollywood GIF by VIASAT3

• Like 1
  • Haha 4