Manta Lab Dunkirk (Manta Lab Exclusive #16) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Scary Hair

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm having a bit of a hard time gauging whether you guys are being serious or taking the piss. xD

13 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

And I'm not coming at this from any place of judgment. I'm just curious is all. 

I'm being serious, these Beauty Shots are boring. Now with that said I'm sure the finished product in hand will be nice. ML definitely has more hits than misses when it comes to the quality of their products.

It's just that since UHD Club has already used this artwork for their release it would have been nice to see something more fresh, but I know ML has no control over artwork approval.

Eventhough what's presented is nice, I'm just not overly excited like how I'm normally with their Beauty Shot releases.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I'm being serious, these Beauty Shots are boring. Now with that said I'm sure the finished product in hand will be nice. ML definitely has more hits than misses when it comes to the quality of their products.

It's just that since UHD Club has already used this artwork for their release it would have been nice to see something more fresh, but I know ML has no control over artwork approval.

Eventhough what's presented is nice, I'm just not overly excited like how I'm normally with their Beauty Shot releases.

Yeah, I think it was going to be hard to top the previous UHD Club release.

• Like 4

Really like the oc, I was expecting some duplication of images so the steel book using the same front shot doesn’t bother me really and I’m still surprised this release is actually happening at all, the uhd club might have stolen its thunder somewhat but that’s also using a previously used image. I’m going to keep the full slip, the oc box and uhd club so that should keep my Nolan boner in good shape till uhd club release the rest of his films.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Really like the oc, I was expecting some duplication of images so the steel book using the same front shot doesn’t bother me really and I’m still surprised this release is actually happening at all, the uhd club might have stolen its thunder somewhat but that’s also using a previously used image. I’m going to keep the full slip, the oc box and uhd club so that should keep my Nolan boner in good shape till uhd club release the rest of his films.

A lot of the recent promo/marketing material for Tenet has also helped in keeping the British end up.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 3

On 6/17/2020 at 11:50 AM, LeGonze said:

Hey guys! This is the first GB that has the Direct Shipping Option I see. 

is there a huge difference in price between Hub Premium and Direct? 9_9

@LeGonze

For reference purpose, I ordered a 1click of Manta Lab last release, BOP, direct from their website and it was $30 shipping from Hong Kong to Texas. I am new here, but have also heard nothing but good things about the USA hub here and hope to use it in the future. 

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 3