IGNORED

Manta Lab The Matrix Resurrections (Manta Lab Exclusive #48) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Masterblaster:

Well not really , we still waiting on a few to pay...

Ah ok. I'm not in the gb and normaly I should not see the Edition in the store and only those from the Matrix Club see it. Right?

Was think that because i saw it in the store that you are selling it now to those who may get interesst in it 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, swish said:

Ah ok. I'm not in the gb and normaly I should not see the Edition in the store and only those from the Matrix Club see it. Right?

Was think that because i saw it in the store that you are selling it now to those who may get interesst in it 

OK that is a good issue to bring up. 

I'll check on it.

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, upmaniac said:

I was on the fence on this GB and by the time I decided I wanted it, the GB was closed. Anyway, purchased it elsewhere and received it yesterday. I am very pleased - very well done. Great texture on the OC box and very interesting lenticular effect on the DL. 

EDC74785-853F-40C8-AC04-14F6C5A40196.jpeg

386EA3AE-AB98-445F-B129-4E2C89DE42DE.jpeg

9F203072-EC0C-412F-B8B7-1BF6A9ACE6FC.jpeg

6DF3DB70-2CCD-4384-88A8-AF34B2A1CAB8.jpeg

462D1FD5-8510-4212-AA01-AD52ACE92C2D.jpeg

4C295869-D2E1-4192-9C9A-355A16B60C62.jpeg

485B19D4-A91F-4CC8-90C3-77EDD807C09A.jpeg

A40E7145-3ABF-4609-93C1-4EB730E346C3.jpeg

Yeah, I'm hoping for an extra DL but I shouldn't! 😁

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 9:59 AM, Mdk14092 said:

They could make it three slips wide. Two for the movie whole slip for the cat…please? kitty needs a home.

The One Click box just arrived today, and it is exactly the same size as the boxes that carry 3 slips.  Instead of a 3rd slip there is a gray piece of foam in its place.  Not sure how that cat is going to sit in the box.  Will have to wait and see. 🤔

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

The One Click box just arrived today, and it is exactly the same size as the boxes that carry 3 slips.  Instead of a 3rd slip there is a gray piece of foam in its place.  Not sure how that cat is going to sit in the box.  Will have to wait and see. 🤔

Hazzah!!!! See I knew they weren’t cat haters.  I’m sure the kitty will come in a nice slip shaped box for it’s new home, because it must!

• Like 5

Mine came yesterday.  I must wait for the cat to open and pics.

I think the front is supposed to be glow in the dark, has anyone had a chance to really check. I tried just sort using my hand to see if anything glowed but it didn’t really work.

it does look very nice though next to the UHD club box I will say. It even came with a protector.

E720DEA1-E17B-4CDE-9BFB-53D7A2CA56DA.jpeg

Edited by Mdk14092
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, Mdk14092 said:

Mine came yesterday.  I must wait for the cat to open and pics.

I think the front is supposed to be glow in the dark, has anyone had a chance to really check. I tried just sort using my hand to see if anything glowed but it didn’t really work.

it does look very nice though next to the UHD club box I will say. It even came with a protector.

E720DEA1-E17B-4CDE-9BFB-53D7A2CA56DA.jpeg

Son of a gun, it does glow in the dark.  Very cool.  Only pic of it glowing in the dark my phone captured well was the back, but front and sides glow as well after exposed to light.20220826_185509.thumb.jpg.5430d38ce9fd2d63147668c06a5e864c.jpg

• Like 9