IGNORED

Manta Lab The Matrix Resurrections (Manta Lab Exclusive #48) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 4 minutes, notdan a dit :

I didnt hate it or love it; it was fine. The action was classic Matrix but honestly feels dated at this point. The story was invented but almost too meta. My love for ML and need to complete the Matrix set that Ive started are too strong to not buy this unfortunately...

I still haven't seen the film but I don't see why I will hate it, and this edition will be a great success anyway, with Manta, I don't worry and maybe some will even regret not  having taken it, and as you say, the original trilogy will appear at Manta so it will be a very nice collection

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bilbon said:

I still haven't seen the film but I don't see why I will hate it, and this edition will be a great success anyway, with Manta, I don't worry and maybe some will even regret not  having taken it, and as you say, the original trilogy will appear at Manta so it will be a very nice collection

Removing debossing etc I don't know if the full 4 movie will have the "same design" to match. The new 4 Matrix steelbooks WWA seems cool and are matching, I don't think Manta Lab steelbook will have the same design, unified design.

Edited by Frage
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any news on invoicing for these?  Seems like last message from Collectong said they thought full slip would ship close to release date and OC couple weeks after.  Haven't seen any invoices yet and with all the clubs and notifications just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. 

Sorry just realized this should have been on group buy thread.  WoopsOh No Sport GIF by Tennis TV

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zerohaven said:

Quick question. With Manta shipping this and Dune without the trinkets, and then sending the trinkets a bit later. Does this mean we will wait til everything arrives for it to ship out to us?

Well I suppose it will depend on what each one prefers, if you want to receive the OC first and then the cat or wait for both things to arrive and send them together.

The GB administrators will be able to resolve doubts better when we have more information.

il y a 5 minutes, Mdk14092 a dit :

Maybe a silly question but, will there still be a spot within the OC to put the cat once received?

The cat will be delivered later, that is to say that they will send the OC before because there are modifications to be made on the cat, the manufacturer is not satisfied with the result, so they will send the cat to their charge once  ended

3 minutes ago, bilbon said:

The cat will be delivered later, that is to say that they will send the OC before because there are modifications to be made on the cat, the manufacturer is not satisfied with the result, so they will send the cat to their charge once  ended

Right I get that. What I mean is what ever spot within the packaging of the OC where the cat was supposed to go still there?  So I can put the cat in it’s home when it arrives later.

• Like 1