IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Erica F said:

I hope this means sooner than August for Dune, the last update from Collectong pushed it back to August 

ZSJL was an earlier pre-order so Motherboxes will ship first as already delayed from about March I think?

Wishful thinking Dune OC might be here before August but last update was shipping late August so in the hands of GB members in September? 

Edited by lunazero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, MoneySniper said:

Don’t know about anyone else but I’d prefer if Manta just stick with the 3 traditional slips for the OC instead of doing anything extra such as the ring if it meant all these delays.

The truth is that I also prefer the usual 3 slips, or in that case, that they proceed as with ZSJL and the extras are sold separately

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, RAK said:

Eh it doesn’t bother me, and I don’t mind the extras. I like that Manta tries to be unique, and not like everyone else. At least they communicate the problems to us unlike Blufans, or HDzeta, Cinemuseum, FA. I mean I can name more.

I second this, I am not impatient but am a lover of creative and unique design. Getting the same slips with just a slight variation from all retailers is boring to me.

• Like 9

I agree with everyone that said they should stick with 3 slips in a set, they can keep their extra's if its outside the case. 
The Manta Lab motherboxes are a cool idea but I keep assuming the One Click will fit inside the mother box

And then you have WEET and their 4 slips in a box set, blurry lenti's too boost, should just stick with 3 Full slips.

The first  label that does MEAN GIRLS , Napoleon Dynamite, TRON LEGACY, Scott pillgrim vs the world or Twilight wins the battle of the best premiums!

WEET is too busy milking the ever loving cr*p out of the marvel franchise!!!

weet.png.bec7116cfbeb21dd0151ce75c13aef15.png

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Did anyone else think with the OC being 2 slips the rest of the box was made up of the extras inside the box. I didn't realise they were outside of the box. So I take it the box is like hdzeta silver label size??? 

If its me being stupid it's nothing new haha.

I am not convinced the extras won't fit in the OC box.  From reading the Collectong statement, it just sounds like the box and ring will be sent separately, because the ring needs made again.  Would assume they had planned to ship everything together initially, but guess we won't know until received.

• Like 4

I think it was an interesting decision made by Manta to try something different than previous OC sets which had 3 identical steelbooks, slips, booklets all available as 3 single editions. Also probably more use to collectors than a mug, T-Shirt or poster?!

HDZeta led the way by releasing Special Packs and slips exclusive to OC so collectors felt they had a ‘complete’ set which were not released to buy as single editions. Maybe Manta thinking similar?

Perhaps premium (ring etc) shipped separately will be numbered to match number of OC? 

• Like 4

Awards

• 2 weeks later...