IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, swish said:

Unboxing but with german language

Thanks for sharing! Listened to it with the sound off at work, so I wasn't fussed about the language! 🤣🤣🤣 The steel looks great (kinda wish they'd have included a slip for it other than the motherbox itself, but that's just me being nitpicky), and the tin is bigger than I was expecting, too. Not too shabby!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

Thanks for sharing! Listened to it with the sound off at work, so I wasn't fussed about the language! 🤣🤣🤣 The steel looks great (kinda wish they'd have included a slip for it other than the motherbox itself, but that's just me being nitpicky), and the tin is bigger than I was expecting, too. Not too shabby!

How did you listen to it if the sound was off?🤷‍♂️🤪

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Awards

6 hours ago, daetilus said:

I got my Atlantean last week.  Sadly, it had some damage to it, the inner lip of the lid was almost completely broken off along one edge.  At least it still looks ok from the outside though.

Hopefully the other 2 arrive in better condition.  That Amazonian one looks gorgeous!

Alicia Silverstone Flirting GIF

It's probably worth getting in touch with Manta (or a GB staff member if you ordered via MP) to see if anything can be done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

16 hours ago, Ajay said:

So is it just the human motherbox that's not shipped now? 

these photos are just off facebook generally no one here has received a thing i think, think some bits are shipping but in limited numbers due to the size, manta said a while back.

the only person who would know would be john regards what is shipping to the varying hubs and what bits they are.

@Masterblaster any update you could share with us john???

basil 👍

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Basil said:

these photos are just off facebook generally no one here has received a thing i think, think some bits are shipping but in limited numbers due to the size, manta said a while back.

the only person who would know would be john regards what is shipping to the varying hubs and what bits they are.

@Masterblaster any update you could share with us john???

basil 👍

I did receive the Atlatean box.   Slow roll out. These are heavy. I think other members also have received. But yes John would definitely know more. 

20221031_181307.jpg

20221031_180958.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I got the Atlantean already as well.

I'm thinking that Manta did the shipping in groups by faction.  So all the Atlantean ones went first.  Starting to see a couple of Amazonian pics, so they probably went second and are probably still in process.  And the Human box will be last, probably having not started yet.

Just my guess though.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fab_1 said:

Does anyone know how this this is being shipped? I received tracking but I have no idea what the carrier is. Thanks! 

Generally Google is actually pretty good at identifying what carrier the tracking number is for.

And both of of the motherboxes that I have gotten tracking for were via USPS.  And they were purchased with this GB.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ajames212 said:

Most times it is USPS. But I would check with @Masterblaster. ...   are you talking about mother boxes?

2 hours ago, Fab_1 said:

Does anyone know how this this is being shipped? I received tracking but I have no idea what the carrier is. Thanks! 

It should be USPS, I’ve never seen him use anything else.

• Like 3