IGNORED

Manta Lab The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #52) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Can I get early access to that, I’m ready now 😆😊😅

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Rambo I believe John has it in late December/early January if I remember!😉

Keep in mind that platinum and gold tiers are by invitation only. Members can greatly increase their chances by being active in the community and contributing in many different ways. – Ken

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Keep in mind that platinum and gold tiers are by invitation only. Members can greatly increase their chances by being active in the community and contributing in many different ways. – Ken

2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

@Veum aka Venum

thanks!! I will keep that in mind!

Sorry Fireplace GIF by South Park Forgot about the “invitation only” part

Yeah @Rambo it is best to be active and contributing to our community… I enjoy it tremendously❣️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, waxenol said:

Disappear Cbs GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

i do wonder how many new ★ Members ★ will have wished they signed up to the thread below and would have got an email if they follow the instructions in the opening post on that thread that would have helped there chances and getting in when the group buy opened up.

let alone any more up and coming important group buys where signing up time is a factor in getting on the list quickly greatly improves your chances.

guess 355 members had the uptake over them and the sense as well to do so.

it does work 👍

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/12181-notice-of-groupbuy-in-update-phase-thread/

hopefully they have read and understood it value now 👍

basil 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb JojoFrance76:

Hello.

could you please modify the shipment term for my order from Hub Premium to Hub Regular Service for my request? I’m in France and Premium is not available there. I made my request too fast.

thank you.

joel.

Please write in the i&q thread of the GB when you need to change something from your request

and tag the right staff member who is in charge for this gb

Edited by swish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JojoFrance76 said:

@cypheria078@deckard99 I made a mistake when I made my request regarding delivery term. I’m in France and there is no HUB premium there. Could you please be kind enough to modify it to hub regular?

857D8312-CE10-496B-9EF1-7640D7C5EE96.jpeg

Joel you keep asking here in the WRONG THREAD

YOU NEED TO ASK IN THE GROUPBUY AND INFO THREAD

maybe @Benoit46 can explain in french better to you so this doesn't keep happening 👍

• Thanks 1

il y a 11 minutes, Basil a dit :

Joel you keep asking here in the WRONG THREAD

YOU NEED TO ASK IN THE GROUPBUY AND INFO THREAD

maybe @Benoit46 can explain in french better to you so this doesn't keep happening 👍

I think I did it in the right place now. I must say that I didn’t understand what was I&q thread. Now I understand that it was info.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Basil said:

wow double lenti has sold out now for normal members that did not last long at all.

only full slip and single lenti remain atm

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

basil 👍

Yeah bit gutted I missed it as that was the one I really wanted but was at my daughter's birthday party & as is usual with a group of 10 year olds it was carnage & needed my eyes everywhere at once 🤣

Trying to decide now if I just slum it with the single lenti or full slip instead 🤣

Neil

• Haha 1

Awards

5 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

While I'm now sad to be singled out like this.... it really truly is at that 🤣

I kid, I kid. 😄

Just mucking around with you, mate. That may have sounded harsher than I intended. 😅

I do enjoy well-made and neat movie collectibles that often come with sets like these. 

But, not everyone is going to feel the same way, which is also cool. There are some strange and cheaply made collectibles out there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1