IGNORED

Manta Lab The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #52) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

Took a lot of discipline to only go for the FS instead of all three. My credit card has been taking a beating worse than the mayor did from the Riddler. Pro tip: try to limit your collecting hobbies to one or two at a time. Physical media, shoes, and bourbon are too much.

Even so, it’s such a thrill to hit the button on the group buy and then see your name on the list. Thanks to staff for giving us in the US a little to sleep before opening. 

• Like 5

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the one that I really wanted membership for to secure that one-click - managed to nab a full slip however. A bit disappointed, the website one's sellout within seconds so fullslip only for me, but hey-ho, much cheaper!

Can't wait to see how they've treat the full slip, they're always the best editions!

• Like 1

Awards

Gerade eben schrieb Garypool:

This was the one that I really wanted membership for to secure that one-click - managed to nab a full slip however. A bit disappointed, the website one's sellout within seconds so fullslip only for me, but hey-ho, much cheaper!

Can't wait to see how they've treat the full slip, they're always the best editions!

You still can try direct

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Garypool said:

Is the GB list finalized? 

23 minutes ago, swish said:

You still can try direct

I always do - I have my account logged in, signed in to Paypal already for quick checkout, refresh exactly when it goes live, click add to basket, proceed to checkout "can't buy as item is no longer in stock". Literally in seconds, no idea how so I've just given up trying to buy OC's live from their site, I have no idea how people checkout so quickly beyond what I already do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Awards

16 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I kid, I kid. 😄

Just mucking around with you, mate. That may have sounded harsher than I intended. 😅

I do enjoy well-made and neat movie collectibles that often come with sets like these. 

But, not everyone is going to feel the same way, which is also cool. There are some strange and cheaply made collectibles out there. 

Don't worry friend @Fortis93, I got both thick skin and a thick skull :P😅

Collectibles can be cool, but there are very few collectibles I'd actually want and so I prefer them to be separate. I realize I might just be weird, but for me it's about the packaging as a whole, box, art etc. I'm not terribly concerned about what's inside after I long since went digital only storage for my media needs/consumption, I ain't got no disc player at all you know ;)  

Then of course you have the really cool ones like the Alien 25th anniversary head and Matrix Nebuchadnezzar edition.... which I don't mind at all :D Heck, I want both of those 😎

• Like 1

Awards

4 hours ago, Garypool said:

I always do - I have my account logged in, signed in to Paypal already for quick checkout, refresh exactly when it goes live, click add to basket, proceed to checkout "can't buy as item is no longer in stock". Literally in seconds, no idea how so I've just given up trying to buy OC's live from their site, I have no idea how people checkout so quickly beyond what I already do.

I swear it is darn bots! I also have had the same experience as you every time I try for an OC directly. Thank goodness for MP so that everyone actually has a decent chance!

• Like 2

Awards

3 minutes ago, Mr. Bugjuice said:

Is there a specific link to this on their site or does the page just appear at the above specified time?

https://collectong.com/     It is right on the website.  If trying for this make sure you have registered as a Collectong user and are logged in.  Also be logged into paypal.  Practice ordering other items to know what to expect.  5-10 min before go live keep clicking on the one you want as fast as possible until the bottom part shows it can be purchased.  Then quickly complete the pay process (as mentioned practice on another item before so you know what to expect).  Even doing this there is always a chance it sells out too fast, but that gives you the best chance.  Also if possible use the fastest internet you have.  Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3