IGNORED

Manta Lab The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #52) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
26 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Man, I am not going to be sleeping well at all waiting for the group buy to open up for us regulars... I'm already glued to my phone even knowing it probably won't be until tomorrow! 🤣 😭

Me too - the last few opened up in the middle of the night while I was sleeping so I know tonight I’ll be tossing and turning and checking my phone constantly!

Wide Awake Insomnia GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
40 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Man, I am not going to be sleeping well at all waiting for the group buy to open up for us regulars... I'm already glued to my phone even knowing it probably won't be until tomorrow! 🤣 😭

12 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Me too - the last few opened up in the middle of the night while I was sleeping so I know tonight I’ll be tossing and turning and checking my phone constantly!

Wide Awake Insomnia GIF by MOODMAN

You guys should be reading the I&Q thread. That is where GB related matters are discussed. I already posted the the answer there. - Ken

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

I’m torn between two slip editions. Figure it’ll just come down to whichever is left and/or whatever I have a chance at getting, and then hoping we have a bunch of delinquents who don’t pay up so I can get mine. 😂😂😂

I was so torn between DL and SL. Requested SL, started having regrets and was thinking of asking the bosses to switch. Ended up requesting them both 😎

• Like 3

Sorry for such a newbie question, but I couldn't remember and need to keep up with my budget. With GB for releases that have already been fully slated, isn't the invoice paid after preorder is launched or around the release date?

My previous GBs have been way in advance of the release (Any word on the "Les Miserables" UHD Club, so I can get my deposit back?).

Edited by camwjohn95

Awards

5 minutes ago, camwjohn95 said:

Sorry for such a newbie question, but I couldn't remember and need to keep up with my budget. With GB for releases that have already been fully slated, isn't the invoice paid after preorder is launched or around the release date?

My previous GBs have been way in advance of the release (Any word on the "Les Miserables" UHD Club, so I can get my deposit back?).

@Hollywood E Rock are you taking care of deposits? Is this something you can help with?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, camwjohn95 said:

@camwjohn95 I think the invoice(s) are mostly/usually closer to release date (however remember sometimes they are not shipped till later!), but you need to remember anytime you join a GB you are not allowed to back-out… so you need to decide how to appropriately allocate your budget! 😉

Sarah Colonna Netflix GIF by Insatiable

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Veum said:

@camwjohn95 I think usually closer to release date (however remember sometimes they are not shipped till later!), but you need to remember anytime you join a GB you are not allowed to back-out… so you need to decide how to appropriately allocate your budget! 😉

Don't worry. I meant my budget for other movies, food, electricity, streaming, various debts, and everything else that might have to go on the back-burner until I pay for my "The Batman" Blu-Ray! If I don't have to worry about it until about August (After I get some Birthday money), I can rest easy... if I get that GB, that is.

• Like 2

Awards

2 minutes ago, camwjohn95 said:

Don't worry. I meant my budget for other movies, food, electricity, streaming, various debts, and everything else that might have to go on the back-burner until I pay for my "The Batman" Blu-Ray! If I don't have to worry about it until about August (After I get some Birthday money), I can rest easy... if I get that GB, that is.

IMHO I think your daily, monthly expenses are much more important FIRST before even thinking of getting into multiple GBs! 😉

• Haha 3

Just now, Veum said:

IMHO I think your daily, monthly expenses are much more important FIRST before even thinking of getting into multiple GBs! 😉

I already have the big ticket one paid for, and, again, it looks like "Les Misérables" isn't going to happen any time soon.

This will be my last GB for a while, as was my long game. Again, though, I have to get on it first. Hands on yours holsters, folks!

• Like 2

Awards

6 minutes ago, camwjohn95 said:

I already have the big ticket one paid for, and, again, it looks like "Les Misérables" isn't going to happen any time soon.

This will be my last GB for a while, as was my long game. Again, though, I have to get on it first. Hands on yours holsters, folks!

Yep this can be a very expensive hobby… unfortunately even more since after 2 yrs. ago! 😞 

That is why I’m trying to pick my editions more wisely… cutting back on OCs in particular!! 😒

Edited by Veum
  • Like 5