IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

9 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

It means so much . I watched it when I was about 11 this and The Terminator . Both gave me a life long love of Horror and Si Fi . 

The Thing Set the bar for me .

Still dose.

Last year I put it on for the kids in the long Summer Holiday.

They where going on about Horror Movies so I put it on for them almost 35 years on and they where genuinely frightened.  No CGI  good solid cast , story held them better than most 1f60a.png.

?

Hope you told afterwards ... it's just a movie... it's just a movie ... it's just a movie....

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I got the Scream Factory 2k and that's awesome Need this one too................aw crap , just remembered , not upgraded to 4K yet ................oh well ill have to get it anyways ...............it'll give me a Goal................LOL.............!!

You got the Slip Version ukade2327 ??

3 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I'm Glad I did Ann , its going for £40 + on Fleabay now  , thought at the time £24 was a bit steep , glad I got it now , the full set with posters and 2 slips was going for £90 -£100 ...

I know I hope someone pulls out all tge stops on a Premium one day .

Like an idiot it was the region lock that stopped me . At 24 I could have lived with that big time ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

What.....You started celebrating already...................?

We only drink on days ending with a Y over here.....................LOL................

Glass of smooth dry white wine at 15:14 (3:14PM)

lol.

...ain't that early.

toast.gif.47fd3df240ff45820a9b7d42ae4d0d4b.gif

On 6/22/2017 at 3:53 PM, nefilim said:

Glass of smooth dry white wine at 15:14 (3:14PM)

lol.

...ain't that early.

toast.gif.47fd3df240ff45820a9b7d42ae4d0d4b.gif

Hey Dude ...Like we say over here there and everywhere.......Its 5 o'clock somewhere........HA...Ha....!!!!............have Several for me .................another 3 hours till I can kick back for the evening..........

2 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Hey Dude ...Like we say over here there and everywhere.......Its 5 o'clock somewhere........HA...Ha....!!!!............have Several for me .................another 3 hours till I can kick back for the evening..........

It's actually 5 o'clock here now !

lol

?