IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Veum said:

President Trump’s supporters gather in Washington, DC, to rally against the Electoral College vote count process happening at a Joint Session of Congress.

Best tune you've ever posted on here Mike....

If you know, you know....

tumblr_d1d1a3dc39c349608612c74f67af38ad_06f2f809_500.jpg.73b60545ea67088c5a5d36f5d20fad9c.jpg

🚁 🚁 🚁

1525668834_DelectableGentleEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif.3aec347da9345829232ec38f4c429dbb.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2

On 1/4/2021 at 8:36 PM, Pbsw23 said:

@Basil @Scary Hair @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Michael hillaby @ukade2327 @Parzival @DodgyDave @blu.steel33

You guys all ok following the latest guidance? 

I think Im going to try and be more visible on here for the next 6 weeks to make sure I am about if anyone wants to chat. Stay safe guys. ❤️

giphy.gif

ALL GOOD here so far .

Following the advise then some .

Being a Cleaner its about keeping others safe to keep me safe Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK.

Staying at home and working is not an option . IF I COULD I WOULD season 1 door GIF by Good Girls Revolt

Kids are remote working the pair of them together Thursdays maggie q fighting GIF

and Friday  Rich is at home  with a ring side seat

ice hockey eating GIF by NHL

then next week he is at work 2 days home for 3 that will be interesting

Crazy Cat GIF by memecandy

Being visible is Good @Pbsw23

Thanks Thank You GIF by j.pictures

and IF anyone needs me I will answer AS SOON AS I CAN 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, RAK said:

Some new 4K Titles announced by Warner Brothers.

gareth edwards godzilla GIF

FA491255-84C3-436D-BEC5-D7CB7638EFC8.jpeg

Godzilla Yeeeeessss!!!...

Shawshank redemption Yessss yesss!!!

JL Snyder Cut??... YESSS YESSS YEEEEESSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Are you telling that they want to sell us another BvS 4K edition and expect me to buy it??....   HEEEELLLLL YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH I WILL!!!

Do we have release dates?? 9_9

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

A pretty solid line up there, WB.

Next up: The Exorcist, Dirty Harry (50th Anniversary), Lethal Weapon, The Searchers, etc.

844d494c82eb063f4d9ba474aec8a8bb.gif

Apparently Mad Max The Road Warrior, and Drive have also been confirmed for 4K releases also.

I would love The Exorcist, Lethal Weapon. Wish hey they would just do a Boxset of both.

No release dates that I know.

13 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Godzilla Yeeeeessss!!!...

Shawshank redemption Yessss yesss!!!

JL Snyder Cut??... YESSS YESSS YEEEEESSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Are you telling that they want to sell us another BvS 4K edition and expect me to buy it??....   HEEEELLLLL YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH I WILL!!!

Do we have release dates?? 9_9

😂 The BVS is supposedly a color correction Zack is doing himself w/the IMAX ratio. Glad Godzilla is finally getting an upgrade. Also looking forward to BVS, and ZS JL.

No release dates yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yeah I just picked up Mad Max 4K earlier this year from Kino Lorber, so with this the Mad Max release my mad max collection is almost complete.

WB has an impressive catalogue of action films I'd like to see make their way onto the format.

Demolition Man, Point Break, Rush Hour, The Fugitive, Steven Seagal films, Cobra, The Last Boy Scout, Tango & Cash, etc.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RAK said:

The BVS is supposedly a color correction Zack is doing himself w/the IMAX ratio

Yeah brother... I've read about this... I follow all Snyder/DC movies pretty close... Hahaa... And to be honest I prefer these "bigger" Ratios... This one is supposed to be almost as big as 16:9 (TV ratio full screen)... JL Snyder Cut will go even "Bigger" with little black bars at the sides... Love it!! xD

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

WB has an impressive catalogue of action films I'd like to see make their way onto the format.

Demolition Man, Point Break, Rush Hour, The Fugitive, Steven Seagal films, Cobra, The Last Boy Scout, Tango & Cash, etc.

Would live Demolition Man, Rush Hour, The Fugitive, and The Last Boy Scout.

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah brother... I've read about this... I follow all Snyder/DC movies pretty close... Hahaa... And to be honest I prefer these "bigger" Ratios... This one is supposed to be almost as big as 16:9 (TV ratio full screen)... JL Snyder Cut will go even "Bigger" with little black bars at the sides... Love it!! xD

I don’t mind the black bars, but would prefer not to have them if possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1