IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

Just incase anybody didn't know it's terminator trailer day ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ only 5 hours to go. Got me a reminder set on you tube when it's live. Not that I'm too excited or anything ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Have a great Thursday allย 

giphy (3).gif

ย 

Iv got a really busy day on at work again! Been short staffed for the 3rd week running โ˜น๏ธ

ย 

Do me a favour please @Robertm89ย , post the trailer on here when you see it- Iโ€™ll got notified by email and watch it ASAP !

ย 

Cheers ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

ย 

Iv got a really busy day on at work again! Been short staffed for the 3rd week running โ˜น๏ธ

ย 

Do me a favour please @Robertm89ย , post the trailer on here when you see it- Iโ€™ll got notified by email and watch it ASAP !

ย 

Cheers ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

ย 

Will do mate @RileyLad hope your day isn't too bad. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@RileyLadย Are you sure your colleagues arenโ€™t members of MP who skipped work so theyย could comfortably watchย the trailer at home?

ย 

ย 

Their deffo not members on here @R1s1ngs0nย . They think I have a major problemย seeing all my large MPย packagesย turning up at work- miserable buggersย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

Do yo smell that son,ย ย @Robertm89ย ???????

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

@Robertm89 @RileyLad @R1s1ngs0n @Veum @Basilย 

ย 

also Terminator Club Members @larson1977 @psychoscot @PRIAPISM @HAITHAM @E-Film @Dom @bungral @pygospa @hummels23 @HappyDude007 @Orion @Filmfreak0205 @Wail

ย 

it is out ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

ย 

also Terminator Club Members @larson1977 @psychoscot @PRIAPISM @HAITHAM @E-Film @Dom @bungral @pygospa @hummels23 @HappyDude007 @Orion @Filmfreak0205 @Wail

ย 

it is out ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh my goodness.... That's got a really good look and feel about it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ what do you think @extantsrevenge

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
Just now, Robertm89 said:

Oh my goodness.... That's got a really good luck and feel about it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ what do you think @extantsrevenge

Yes, see my post above yours ๐Ÿ˜‰.

ย 

Seeing Sarah Connor back in Action gave me goosebumps and a big smile ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

ย 

ย 

it is out ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

coffee.gifย Good day psychos, after the thunderstorms this morning would not let me go back to sleep, here I am!ย 

ย 

giphy-downsized.gif

ย 

Yeah baby, it is on!ย grouphug.gif

ย 

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

My Thoughts exactly. IMO This has all signs for a new Terminator blockbuster :)

ย @larson1977ย I Thinkย the trailer was clever in not giving to much away still left the most interesting questions unanswered.. some times they show too much.ย 

ย 

Where's John Connor and what happened to him??

ย 

Why is this new girl so important ??

ย 

What happened after the events of T2??ย 

ย 

I literally can not wait to go and see this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Like 2

Am 23.5.2019 um 15:10 schrieb extantsrevenge:

ย 

ย 

it is out ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

WOOOOW! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

Awards

Thisย ๏ปฟweekend 2 nice edition's come from everything blu and zavvi. King Kong is really nice inย ๏ปฟhand. The pictures don't do it justice but the detail of Kong on the cover is really nice, goes nicely next to my everything blu๏ปฟSchindler's.ย 

ย 

Next from zavvi a horror classic. The original and I๏ปฟwish only version of the last House on the left after that terrible remake.ย 

IMG_20190526_113257.jpg

IMG_20190526_113351.jpg

IMG_20190526_113329.jpg

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Thisย ๏ปฟweekend 2 nice edition's come from everything blu and zavvi. King Kong is really nice inย ๏ปฟhand. The pictures don't do it justice but the detail of Kong on the cover is really nice, goes nicely next to my everything blu๏ปฟSchindler's.ย 

ย 

Next from zavvi a horror classic. The original and I๏ปฟwish only version of the last House on the left after that terrible remake.ย 

IMG_20190526_113257.jpg

IMG_20190526_113351.jpg

IMG_20190526_113329.jpg

ย 

coffee.gifย Heyย @Robertm89,

ย 

King Kong looks marvelous (Iย also have Schindler's List from them! ;)), I have it coming from Everythingblu to USA w/:

ย 

I do not know anything or seen this film (however it looks funny to me shrug.gif)!ย :$ย Have you seen it?

ย 

packshot-instagram-50_1024x1024.png?v=15

ย 

Veumย bullwhip.gif

ย 

BTW, what happened to the italic icon next to the bold one way ^above... I liked using it disappointed.gif?

ย 

ย 

13 minutes ago, Veum said:

ย 

coffee.gifย Heyย @Robertm89,

ย 

King Kong looks marvelous (Iย also have Schindler's List from them! ;)), I have it coming from Everythingblu to USA w/:

ย 

I do not know anything or seen this film (however it looks funny to me shrug.gif)!ย :$ย Have you seen it?

ย 

packshot-instagram-50_1024x1024.png?v=15

ย 

Veumย bullwhip.gif

ย 

BTW, what happened to the italic icon next to the bold one way ^above... I liked using it disappointed.gif?

ย 

ย 

@Veumย Yeahย the world end is final part of the 3 flavours Cornetto trilogy they released along with Shaun of the dead and hot Fuzz. Great fillms. I'm just waiting on this one to arrive myself to go with these beauties.i think you can still pick up hot Fuzz but Shaun of the dead is long sold out.ย 

IMG_20190321_180958.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Veumย Yeahย the world end is final part of the 3 flavours Cornetto trilogy they released along with Shaun of the dead and hot Fuzz. Great fillms. I'm just waiting on this one to arrive myself to go with these beauties.i think you can still pick up hot Fuzz but Shaun of the dead is long sold out.ย 

IMG_20190321_180958.jpg

ย 

I've never seen Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz (what I've researched in the past, these probably are not my 'cup of tea' thoughย ;))!

ย 

Maybeย I should look into those 2 further?!ย shrug.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1