IGNORED

Manta Lab Interstellar (Manta Lab Exclusive #34) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

Surely you mean Interstellar and theyve also done dunkirk. 3 nolan movies done. Now we just need prestige, memento, inception and the dark knight trilogy

I think TDK , Prestige and Insomnia are all possibilities because they are Warner Brothers and Manta seems to have a good relationship with them. I don't know who has distribution rights for Memento. Memento doesn't even have a 4k release. If there was a 4k transfer and release of Memento I would be SO pumped. It's never included in the Nolan box sets 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Lordosis said:

I think TDK , Prestige and Insomnia are all possibilities because they are Warner Brothers and Manta seems to have a good relationship with them. I don't know who has distribution rights for Memento. Memento doesn't even have a 4k release. If there was a 4k transfer and release of Memento I would be SO pumped. It's never included in the Nolan box sets 

Be awesome if Manta handled both Memento and Insomnia.

Immediate purchases from me.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lordosis said:

I think Warner has memento as well. Really dissapointed it didnt get a 4k transfer for its 20th anniversary. Maybe 25th lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I think Warner has memento as well. Really dissapointed it didnt get a 4k transfer for its 20th anniversary. Maybe 25th lol

So it looks like Sony released the first Blu ray and it was not a good transfer. Then it got an upgrade years later by Lionsgate for the 10th anniversary addition. I'm guessing the Lionsgate transfer was used for the KimchiDVD exclusive in 2014. Someone needs to rescan those negatives baby!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lordosis said:

So it looks like Sony released the first Blu ray and it was not a good transfer. Then it got an upgrade years later by Lionsgate for the 10th anniversary addition. I'm guessing the Lionsgate transfer was used for the KimchiDVD exclusive in 2014. Someone needs to rescan those negatives baby!

They had a perfect opportunity to do it last year for its 20th Anniversary Edition...coinciding with Tenet's release. 

And Memento is pretty much the genesis of Tenet.

mc7ppH7.gif

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

They had a perfect opportunity to do it last year for its 20th Anniversary Edition...coinciding with Tenet's release. 

And Memento is pretty much the genesis of Tenet.

mc7ppH7.gif

Memento premium, it be one of my happiest moments as a collector lol. I absolutely stop using inappropriate languageing love it 💪 One day hopefully 🤞🤞

• Like 3

vor 54 Minuten schrieb cgbaxia:

I don't have it. In your opinion what was it subpart?? Maybe someday I may get it..

What I love about it is that it's a very sturdy box that looks nice on the shelf.

I also really love what goodies are inside but I don't like the quality of them.

There are a lot of issues that you would not expect from a "Premium Edition". Lots of dirty stains and scratches all over the folder and Digipak. Goodies are accidentally glued to the Folder, so that I can't pull it off.

The most annoying part is the cheap feel of the Booklet that had creases from the get go. IIRC two images in it have very low resolution and the overall presentation looks amateurish. The included poster of Scarlet Johannson has low resolution as well. Some post cards have printing errors where you can see horizontal lines crossing the image horizontal scratches.

However, the Lenti effect is pretty cool. You need to decide for yourself if it's worth it.

I bet UHD Club is learning from their mistakes and will improve in the future but it still doesn't change the fact that the Prestige Edition is, in my humble opinion, disappointing.

Edited by 4kiraL
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1