IGNORED

Manta Lab Interstellar (Manta Lab Exclusive #34) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here!

Info & Questions Topic.

Interstellar (Manta Lab Exclusive #34) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: August 20th, 2021

Retail Price: OC $174.97 USD / DL & L $53.99 USD / FS $52.99 USD

One Click

ABE68E2F-4144-43EF-AB47-F1C0C4FF4DFD.jpeg

500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Includes all editions

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

One Click Box: "Glow in Dark"  effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating +Spot Glossy

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector 

Double Lenticular

A859C2CF-360E-49E5-B64D-F84F183046DE.jpeg

900 Units, Numbered 1-900.

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Lenticular

94A86734-A2C5-4E49-8B84-200DE97052B7.jpeg

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Full Slip

92357D46-10ED-47B8-8E12-ABFF1F33E7C9.jpeg

Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing

• Like 11
  • Thanks 10

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The news of yet another release being a movie that has already been given the premium treatment a couple times is a little disappointing. On top of the fact that the retailer has issues with getting designs approved from the exact studio that produced this movie. So we may very well be in store for a release that of course is high in quality, but doesn’t offer much difference in what we have already seen before. I dislike being a downer about releases but these are the thoughts that came to mind upon this news. I love this movie & this company so I’m all in anyways😜🤪💸💸💸

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

The news of yet another release being a movie that has already been given the premium treatment a couple times is a little disappointing. On top of the fact that the retailer has issues with getting designs approved from the exact studio that produced this movie. So we may very well be in store for a release that of course is high in quality, but doesn’t offer much difference in what we have already seen before. I dislike being a downer about releases but these are the thoughts that came to mind upon this news. I love this movie & this company so I’m all in anyways😜🤪💸💸💸

Completely understand your POV. 

Bit different for me as I dont own the HDZeta release(s), so this one is veeery welcome😄

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I know what you mean.

I was thinking about this yesterday.

We have films on 4K such as District 9 and The Mask of Zorro that most premium retailers haven't touched so far, which I think is a real shame.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Disagree, the hdzeta slips are very dated and they do not look good next to normal slips. the only good one is the 4k double lenti and even then.... it's a double lenti. The steelbook has great art but no embossing. Basically what I'm saying is theres a lot of room for improvement, so much room in fact, that it's guaranteed to be better because at the very least, the steelbook will be debossed and the slips won't have that horrible seam down the spine

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Well I agree with you, it would be nice once in a while to get a film that hasn’t been done yet. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

I wonder why they skipped #33 and WW84 is #38… what’s going to fill 33, 35-37?  Inception plus DKT? There’re havin a love in with Nolan it seems.  

Well there’s also Kill Bill 1&2, Pulp Fiction, Matrix, Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald, etc… they announced last year that haven’t had any news or updates on that I’m aware of. This is why I hate when they announce too many titles at a time. 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Disagree, the hdzeta slips are very dated and they do not look good next to normal slips. the only good one is the 4k double lenti and even then.... it's a double lenti. The steelbook has great art but no embossing. Basically what I'm saying is theres a lot of room for improvement, so much room in fact, that it's guaranteed to be better because at the very least, the steelbook will be debossed and the slips won't have that horrible seam down the spine

I said this release will be high in quality (debossed/embossed steelbook, updated slips etc,etc,etc), but the quality of the materials used doesn’t change that Manta probably won’t have a lot of wiggle room with the artwork. Repurposing similar artwork around on slipcovers doesn’t create the same kinda excitement as a completely new “never done” release even if said release pound for pound is better than what has came before. 

For example a lot of collectors was/are excited about WeET’s Thor Ragnarok even though that movie has been done before. WeEt has a strong chance of producing a set that pound for pound could be better than what has came before, but I’m willing to bet excitement would have been even higher if the release was Ironman 2, 3 or any other Marvel movie that hasn’t been done already. One of the releases being “dated” as you put it doesn’t change that this movie has been given the premium treatment already, & it would be more exciting to hear about Manta producing something else that hasn’t received premium treatment yet.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, RAK said:

Well there’s also Kill Bill 1&2, Pulp Fiction, Matrix, Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald, etc… they announced last year that haven’t had any news or updates on that I’m aware of. This is why I hate when they announce too many titles at a time. 

I’d forgotten about that teaser…  

I know tonnes of people will be bored by the release announced today, but it is a small positive for those new to the game and avoiding resale £££, more so than the seasoned collectors preferring to move on.  🚀

D0EAB887-3EC5-48D2-A508-BE751CD309D0.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

I know tonnes of people will be bored by the release announced today, but it is a small positive for those new to the game and avoiding resale £££, more so than the seasoned collectors preferring to move on.  🚀

That’s the post I was referring to when they first switched to collectong.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

I get where your coming from, and I have missed a lot myself. I pick up what I can to fill holes when I have extra money. And I’m not trying to be the bad guy, but everyone is going to miss out on something. And I’m always glad when members can grab an edition to fill in there collection, but I am one of those that would like to move on, and get something new. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

Even though the news of this release doesn’t have me

giphy.gif

I am always happy for new collectors being able to take advantage of these situations. I remember being new to the game, hell their is still a couple of releases that I missed out on that I planned to get, & it would be nice if another company releases those movies saving me from being hustled on aftermarket. So I say cheers to the new collectors who excitement exceeds mine. There definitely is an upside to retailers producing the same movies, even if I personally may not always fit into that upside.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

I know what you mean.

We have films on 4K such as District 9 and The Mask of Zorro that most premium retailers haven't touched so far, which I think is a real shame.

Those are actually two titles that have come to my mind before when thinking about films that would be received well if given the premium treatment.

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Same old tired recycling... 😑 

Recycling has its purpose 

giphy.gif

Even Vader agrees

giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
18 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

Wake me up when Blade Runner comes out. 😅

Dog Sleep GIF

p.s. I am actually excited for this release. Like some of you I don't have either of the HDZeta releases and don't want to sell a kidney to get one 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

I know what you mean.

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Those are actually two titles that have come to my mind before when thinking about films that would be received well if given the premium treatment.

Would love both, wouldn’t mind adding “Unbreakable, and “Serenity”

• Like 3