IGNORED

Manta Lab Interstellar (Manta Lab Exclusive #34) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Manta has always been on top but people kept sleeping on them. Drive want even a great overall release, only the box, the fullslip and the steelbook were great. But they're fullslips are always good. It also helps that they actually release stuff. 

I'd like to see manta do more announcements like this. announce and release beauty shots a couple weeks before preorder. Not announce, then cancel it a year later

I feel like the premium market has gone absolutely nuts this past year due to pandemic. 

Dunkirk manta full slip was my first premium. After I got that baby in my hands all I felt was quality. I was hooked! And now I'm just blasting through all the boutique options. 

I wonder how many new members MP has had over the last 1.5 years. I'm so happy there's a physical media renaissance and that there are so many different competitors with discreet styles. Big studios seem to be pushing there physical media to third party distributors while the studio focuses on streaming. I think that's really good. 

Am I correct that HDZeta often has more goodies in their releases compared to Manta? Manta seems pretty minimalist but I really like the quality of the slips and images they print 

• Like 4

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic