• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

The Quarterfinals start today.

Don't forget to enter your predictions @rtphoenix @Noir21 @icewire @Robertm89 @LeGonze @Count Dantes @xdestroyerj @thomue1987 @Toapel @Cornbuster @Trianna @Blu Magic Ray @Michael hillaby @Catgirl @KananJarrus @Mrdugan

Would be nice if the teams play like I predicted, need to catch up to @icewire 😜

Happy The Rock GIF

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Unless a huge upset occurs in the next stages, Italy should be lifting the trophy on July 11th. Truly an exceptional team with world class players. 

Insigne can already be proclaimed player of the tournament as far as I'm concerned. That little dynamo has been a standout in every match he's played and today he capped another excellent performance with a wonderful goal.

@Pbsw23 I don't want to jinx us, but it's

tumblr_m56kf4sSAD1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• Like 5

Spain has reached the semifinals and has only been able to win one game in 90 minutes: the day that the friendly Slovakian goalkeeper decided to put the ball into the goal, and his teammates accompanied him scoring another goal, and giving away a third.

The rest of the days Spain has not been able to beat anyone in 90 minutes. But ... Spain is in the semifinals.

It's a fact.

And this when the team came to the competition with many problems, and their own fans booing them. And the coach more concerned with showing that he commands, than with putting the best players. Millions of Spaniards want Spain to lose only to be fired.

So why are we in the semi-finals?

I warned you.

But you didn't want to believe it.

Luis Enrique is a Sith Lord.

Do not forget: today Spain was not able to score a goal, the Swiss simply scored in their own goal.

Again.

Chance?

LJxz.gif

3bb3a4d21726e685bb5b484e1bf52ed1.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★

5d79eb53740599481532e0c018002a77.jpeg

Oh man, poor Switzerland they fought so hard and Sommer saved them so many times, but then they are doing the worst penality shots in the history of football 😪. I mean we already saw that they do weak shots, but what they did yesterday 😥. Very sad, I think they deserved to win, overcoming the own goal and defending 40Min with only 10.

So many surprise winners in the round of 16, but not this time. More wasted points from myself. And those Bonus points are killing me, no team i predicted has reached the semifinals. Without those my place would be 9 😲

giphy.gif

Also, why is the prediction site adding the Bonus Points on all previous game days, now it looks like I increased my ranking when in fact it got worse.

• Like 2

Denmark reaching the semi-finals after losing 2 matches in the group stage (the first one in dubious circumstances) is a small miracle.

I would really like to see a final between Italy and Denmark and although Italy is by far the most impressive and deserving team, I will not be sad the see the Danes lifting the trophy.

• Like 9

il y a 2 minutes, R1s1ngs0n a dit :

Denmark reaching the semi-finals after losing 2 matches in the group stage (the first one in dubious circumstances) is a small miracle.

I would really like to see a final between Italy and Denmark and although Italy is by far the most impressive and deserving team, I would not be sad the see the Danes lifting the trophy.

They are on a mission for him

champions league football GIF by BT Sport

I feel that by overcoming this tragic incident together
it has brought them closer and made them more cohesive

and to top it all, they play a very good football 

• Like 5