IGNORED

Santa's Coming ! 2020

R1s1ngs0n

WHAT  A DAY AND WHAT A SECRET SANTA 

A MOOSIVE HOLE HAS BEEN FILLED IN MY COLLECTION  THANKS TO THE ONE AND ONLY @extantsrevenge

WHO EMPLOYED IS SUPER SQUIRREL POWERS Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth 

TO PSYCHICALLY  SEE THE THINGS THAT EVEN I DIDNT KNOW I NEEDED

IMG-20201225-WA0023.thumb.jpeg.d04f6e43d8a3247065a0882ff5f84fe6.jpeg

Thank U GIF by TELUS

I HOPE ALL OF OUR MPSS2020 PARTICIPANTS  AND OUR MEMBERS HAVE A GREATER DAY AS I AM

Happy Show GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

• Like 21
  • Haha 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas Psychos from California !!

Thank you to the best Secret Santa ever @mwatkins02!! I absolutely love my gifts! I couldnt wait to open the fac alien set. Maybe in a few years i will be to jaded to care about opening my editions. But now I have to open every one that comes in. Thank you to @Masterblasterand all everyone at MP for allowing me to join such a positive and wonderful community!

Also since i was lucky enough to grab the nova JW one clicks in the huge sale, i will be making a small shrine to one of my favorite movies series. The sophia marker set is stunning!

0F134C61-6A6A-41FA-BFD0-C9E6BF524FEE.jpeg

0F43920B-614E-4548-A136-535AB45CED28.jpeg

4F50561E-1D13-41E2-860E-9E6422EF0637.jpeg

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bones said:

Thank you to the best Secret Santa ever @mwatkins02!! I absolutely love my gifts! I couldnt wait to open the fac alien set. Maybe in a few years i will be to jaded to care about opening my editions. But now I have to open every one that comes in. Thank you to @Masterblasterand all everyone at MP for allowing me to join such a positive and wonderful community!

Also since i was lucky enough to grab the nova JW one clicks in the huge sale, i will be making a small shrine to one of my favorite movies series. The sophia marker set is stunning!

Very jealous of the JW Marker Set!

surprised well done GIF by NBC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Bones said:

wow, those are some awesomely generous gifts!!😍😍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE❣️🎄🎁

🤶🎅

WOW my Secret Santa Rory @soundsorange just blew me out of the water with awe & surprise! 😲

How did you know I love my little buddy Grogru and how did you know I’ve always wanted the DVD complete series of Seinfeld 😳

Also TU so much for the blu-ray steel of The Witch (I need to watch this again to appreciate it a little more)... and as for the POWAQQATSI Dvd, OK I’LL GIVE IT A GO 😆 

And I love the Flamingos, palm trees card, thank you 🙏 

Thank you so much to these most appreciative and attentive GIFTS 🎁 of your kindness my friend, I think I might cry 💕 ... Merry Christmas to you and your family 💗 

happy best friends GIF

597A045E-07D5-4732-95FD-FC05C18396B8.thumb.jpeg.e06d250586f1a402700092b737b0da71.jpeg

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE❣️🎄🎁

🤶🎅

WOW my Secret Santa Rory @soundsorange just blew me out of the water with awe & surprise! 😲

How did you know I love my little buddy Grogru and how did you know I’ve always wanted the DVD complete series of Seinfeld 😳

Also TU so much for the blu-ray steel of The Witch (I need to watch this again to appreciate it a little more)... and as for the POWAQQATSI Dvd, OK I’LL GIVE IT A GO 😆 

And I love the Flamingos, palm trees card, thank you 🙏 

Thank you so much to these most appreciative and attentive GIFTS 🎁 of your kindness my friend, I think I might cry 💕 ... Merry Christmas to you and your family 💗 

happy best friends GIF

597A045E-07D5-4732-95FD-FC05C18396B8.thumb.jpeg.e06d250586f1a402700092b737b0da71.jpeg

You are so very welcome @Veum! Glad you like the gifts and hope you have a great day ahead! We are having a long lie at the moment and once the wife has woken from her slumber I look forward to getting stuck into yours 😊🙏🏻🎄🎅🏻

season 10 friends GIF

• Like 7

Awards

Huge shout out to my Secret Santa 🎅 and new friend @Cheaptrick 🇬🇧

These 2 Hdzeta editions have been on my wish list for a long time, but for whatever reason have always slipped through the net until now......

20201225_110028.thumb.jpg.206dc65760f0aa38b6a123f86cc8c756.jpg

I love both these films and now they mean so much more to me for being given to me for Christmas 2020, so many thanks Peter mate 👍

Hope everyone is has had a great day so far, and here's to having awesome evening 🍺 🍾 🍷

l2YWhBVVN43N2yqAM.gif.c3c2cede90087710b5af97463df7166a.gif

Deffo on my way to being half cut now, if you can't tell 🤣, all the best Psycho's...

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Happy Holidays all MPs and the MP staff. This is the first year I signed up to participate in the Secret Santa. And, I was partnered with the best psycho, Brad (also known as @Bones).  This was a very fulfilling experience, Brad is a very generous person. I did have a late arrival last night. I received a Amazon. Italy gift of the Joker. Also, ‘The Devl’s Double’ and ‘Sabotage’ are my Gold editions. Thanks to everyone and have a Happy New Year. 

5CD466FD-4201-4525-A2EA-2EE68ED5B65F.jpeg

19589807-6DF0-4988-963B-63425E66F91A.jpeg

BA1588CF-4BFD-4886-B889-04DE5D2D27F5.gif

• Like 28

• ★ Administrators ★

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

a huge THANK YOU to @Masterblaster and @BobaFett1974 for this amazing Steelbook exclusive !!  

Thank you also @Scary Hair for your kindness my darling 🙏

and of course the best for the last !! :D

my loulou santa claus @thomue1987 !!

zootopia GIF

Thank you to all of you as well as to all PsychooOoos for this wonderful sharing !!

20201225-092229.jpg

I also want to thank @bearlol .. 🙏

an exceptional member who brings every day for years his good humor and his humor on a daily basis (and also these pretty girls that I appreciate very much too)  :D

Thank you my loulou for what you bring every day and  a huge THANK YOU for this amazing package !

20201225-100019.jpg

I Love You Heart Hands GIF by Taylor Swift

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Huge thank you to the gentleman and scholar that is Mike @Veum!

Very thoughtful and spot-on!! 3 very nice additions to my Criterion collection - I have been wanting to see Haxan and Red Beard and I love Grand Budapest Hotel 😊😊

Also in line with my horror taste, a great wee Hannibal Lecter Funko figure and gothic mouse mat! Love the Snoopy card too as well as the sweets which I’ve already eaten 😂

Really appreciate it sir, hope you and the family have a brilliant day.

Lastly - thanks to Eli @R1s1ngs0n for his time in organising this great event that has brought us all together in this very trying time.

Wishing all the MP staff and members a very merry Christmas 🎄🎄

Rory

AD8F64AB-E5DB-4435-A8B5-1A4898B502C9.jpeg

Edited by soundsorange
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, soundsorange said:

Huge thank you to the gentleman and scholar that is Mike @Veum!

Very thoughtful and spot-on!! 3 very nice additions to my Criterion collection - I have been wanting to see Haxan and Red Beard and I love Grand Budapest Hotel 😊😊

Also in line with my horror taste, a great wee Hannibal Lecter Funko figure and gothic mouse mat! Love the Snoopy card too as well as the sweets which I’ve already eaten 😂

Really appreciate it sir, hope you and the family have a brilliant day.

Lastly - thanks to Eli @R1s1ngs0n for his time in organising this great event that has brought us all together in this very trying time.

Wishing all the MP staff and members a very merry Christmas 🎄🎄

Rory

AD8F64AB-E5DB-4435-A8B5-1A4898B502C9.jpeg

You are so welcome my new MP friend Rory @soundsorange🙏

I so glad you enjoy your gifts and happy watching those Criterion’s 🎬😊

Have a nice Christmas 🎄 with your family my friend❣️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really love reading all the posts in here. Beyond the amazing gifts that everyone got, the best thing for me is to see how tightly knit this community is and the bonds that are constantly created between people.

In a time where creating social bonds is becoming increasingly difficult, it is heartwarming to see such positive community spirit and again, I want to thank everyone who has taken part in this year's event; hopefully, next year our numbers will be even greater 😀

After going through my list, I see that a few Santas have yet to post their presents but I'm guessing this is due to their packages still being delayed.

This thread will of course remain open until everyone has shared pictures of their gifts and for anyone who wishes to comment.

Lastly, I want to thank John @Masterblaster for making this event happen, as well as @cypheria078 and @Trianna who kindly helped me set it up 🙏

Thank You GIF

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 4

vor einer Stunde schrieb Benoit46:

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

a huge THANK YOU to @Masterblaster and @BobaFett1974 for this amazing Steelbook exclusive !!  

Thank you also @Scary Hair for your kindness my darling 🙏

and of course the best for the last !! :D

my loulou santa claus @thomue1987 !!

zootopia GIF

Thank you to all of you as well as to all PsychooOoos for this wonderful sharing !!

20201225-092229.jpg

I also want to thank @bearlol .. 🙏

an exceptional member who brings every day for years his good humor and his humor on a daily basis (and also these pretty girls that I appreciate very much too)  :D

Thank you my loulou for what you bring every day and  a huge THANK YOU for this amazing package !

20201225-100019.jpg

I Love You Heart Hands GIF by Taylor Swift

So now you have two of my Customs although you never could imagine to have only one my friend 😉😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 36 minutes, BobaFett1974 a dit :

So now you have two of my Customs although you never could imagine to have only one my friend 😉😁

:D

and I want so many others my friend !!  I love your job so much !!

Humm..  we will have to talk about a WW84 which will go so well with your Custom WW ❤

🤪🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Season 7 Episode 10 GIF by Friends

...Now I can reveal my first 🎅Secret Santa🎅 Buddy for the first year: @raylight Daniel...🙌

...From me too! Thank you so much for this really absolut great and stunning Secret Santa Christmas package !!! 👌👍

...Here are some pics from my "Secret Santa 2020 unpacking".

...My Secret Santa guessed well... I'm in love in Wonder Woman! 😋:P:DxD

...and a great Fan & Collector from the Guardians of the Galaxy...✌️

...Yeah, two very nice Items! 🙏🙌

...My Secret Santa guessed well...  My God is THOR !!! 👌👍 ...and a great Fan & Collector from the Avengers! ✌️

...My wife and I like to be... Salsa & Sweet Chili Pepper nibble! :D ...after that i nibble a little bit to my Wife! With much Tabasco Sauce...:PxD

...Wow! ...it's gonna be a hot night! 😋xD🤣

...Please pay close attention to the photo! A Pic from my Wife...😍:DxD🤣

...And finally something sweet...😋👌👍👍

...I can only say... Many! Many! Thanks... @raylight Daniel... Thank you so much! 🤝🍻

...For this Great Secret Santa Package...👌👍

DSC09027.JPG

DSC09031.JPG

DSC09033.JPG

DSC09035.JPG

DSC09037.JPG

DSC09042.JPG

DSC09045.JPG

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gladiator_MV said:

...My wife and I like to be... Salsa & Sweet Chili Pepper nibble! :D ...after that i nibble a little bit to my Wife! With much Tabasco Sauce...:PxD

😲

Everything was fine until I got to this passage. Then I became a little...

200.gif

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 19

10 minutes ago, Gladiator_MV said:

Season 7 Episode 10 GIF by Friends

...Now I can reveal my first 🎅Secret Santa🎅 Buddy for the first year: @raylight Daniel...🙌

...From me too! Thank you so much for this really absolut great and stunning Secret Santa Christmas package !!! 👌👍

Here are some pics from my "Secret Santa 2020 unpacking".

...My Secret Santa guessed well... I'm in love in Wonder Woman! 😋:P:DxD

...and a great Fan & Collector from the Guardians of the Galaxy...✌️

...My Secret Santa guessed well...  My God is THOR !!! 👌👍 ...and a great Fan & Collector from the Avengers! ✌️

...Please pay close attention to the photo! A Pic from my Wife...😍:DxD🤣

...And finally something sweet...😋👌👍👍

...I can only say... Many! Many! Thanks... @raylight Daniel... Thank you so much! 🤝🍻

...For this Great Secret Santa Package...👌👍

DSC09027.JPG

DSC09031.JPG

DSC09033.JPG

DSC09035.JPG

DSC09037.JPG

DSC09042.JPG

DSC09045.JPG

Very nice new editions, especially like that Wonder Woman. Is that a Steelbook? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2