Santa's Coming ! 2020

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Cheaptrick said:

Just got my secret Santa goodies from Rileylad  absolutely magic thank you very much. It has been great to chat and make a new friend who enjoys 4K and special editions as much as I do

still need practice in showing pics the right way round but hey ho thanks a lot Riley 

6351F2A9-F9C0-4A33-AA0A-7DE019D514BB.thumb.jpeg.f286c09c0e894da40eec12c775150bfd.jpeg

Why are they upside down.

Wow he grabbed you the Second Sight set of Dawn Of The Dead. That is awesome.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas Everyone. I can't thank @Masterblaster and @R1s1ngs0n enough, everyone else involved deserves a big clap 👏

I honestly don't even know where to begin, my secret Santa was a blessing this year, not because of the gifts but because of the friendship that was made with my good pal @Grendel. My fellow Canadian is literally the perfect man who fits the stereotype of the classic Canadian who is way to kind and selfless. @Grendel has become a good friend who I've gotten to know just through exchanges since the Secret Santa program. Not just talking about movies but having another person to talk to during this pandemic is so key. Remember if anyone needs to just chat you have a whole community to reach out to here, this is pandemic is not normal and we are all adjusting. So thank-you Grendel for being the man, the myth and the legend that people talk about ;)

Now to the exchange, thanks to me wanting to try a new gift; Grendel is still waiting for his to arrive. Canada Post is just a mess right now so I'm hoping he gets everything I sent him ASAP. I received his package on the 24th and he went all out. Not pictured here are all the goodies/candies that were also sent... a certain 2 year old and his mother happened to get their hands on the chocolate and candies so I didn't quite get to enjoy those 😅😂.

I look forward to watching a couple of these because I haven't seen about 1/2 of these. I really enjoy that he shared with me editions and movies that he treasures. He wrote a beautiful hand written note to go along with these but I'm excited to dive into different genres than Im used to :)

IMG_0401-2.JPG

IMG_0402-2.JPG

IMG_0404-2.JPG

IMG_0406-2.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Merry Christmas Everyone. I can't thank @Masterblaster and @R1s1ngs0n enough, everyone else involved deserves a big clap 👏

I honestly don't even know where to begin, my secret Santa was a blessing this year, not because of the gifts but because of the friendship that was made with my good pal @Grendel. My fellow Canadian is literally the perfect man who fits the stereotype of the classic Canadian who is way to kind and selfless. @Grendel has become a good friend who I've gotten to know just through exchanges since the Secret Santa program. Not just talking about movies but having another person to talk to during this pandemic is so key. Remember if anyone needs to just chat you have a whole community to reach out to here, this is pandemic is not normal and we are all adjusting. So thank-you Grendel for being the man, the myth and the legend that people talk about ;)

Now to the exchange, thanks to me wanting to try a new gift; Grendel is still waiting for his to arrive. Canada Post is just a mess right now so I'm hoping he gets everything I sent him ASAP. I received his package on the 24th and he went all out. Not pictured here are all the goodies/candies that were also sent... a certain 2 year old and his mother happened to get their hands on the chocolate and candies so I didn't quite get to enjoy those 😅😂.

I look forward to watching a couple of these because I haven't seen about 1/2 of these. I really enjoy that he shared with me editions and movies that he treasures. He wrote a beautiful hand written note to go along with these but I'm excited to dive into different genres than Im used to :)

IMG_0401-2.JPG

IMG_0402-2.JPG

IMG_0404-2.JPG

IMG_0406-2.jpg

Very nice @Count Dantes looks like @Grendel hooked you up, what a nice guy.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

IMG_0401-2.JPG

IMG_0402-2.JPG

IMG_0404-2.JPG

IMG_0406-2.jpg

@Count Dantes some super wonderful gifts 🎁 from your marvelous Secret Santa @Grendel & I hope his presents 🎁  from you reach him very soon... I hope both of you and your families are safe and enjoy a better coming New Year🙏

God Bless us everyone❣️

Edited by Veum
  • Like 8

As I mentioned in the other Thread ("Show Us yer Blu Stuff") I was fortunate to receive one of my gifts from @Count Dantes just this afternoon.

Fortunately, it arrived in PERFECT condition ! 🥳

Thank-You my dear friend for the loving personal effort you went to, to make one of the nicest gifts I've ever received, which will be on full display in my Media Room for guests to envy! 😍

image.thumb.jpeg.bfc5891ed2e5bd0299079e2060028900.jpeg

🥰

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, Grendel said:

As I mentioned in the other Thread ("Show Us yer Blu Stuff") I was fortunate to receive one of my gifts from @Count Dantes just this afternoon.

Thank-You my dear friend for the loving personal effort you went to, to make one of the nicest gifts I've ever received, which will be on full display in my Media Room for guests to envy! 😍

🥰

@Grendel what an absolutely stunning and thoughtful present 🎁 from your Secret Santa 🎅 @Count Dantes, I love it very much my friend congrats 🎈🍾🎉🎊 🥳 

jealous GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grendel said:

🥰

Wow! 😍 That really is Awesome! 😁👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Nice work @Count Dantes Lucky Duck @Grendel 😁

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Grendel said:

🥰

AYYYYYYOOOOOO

I'm so glad that it arrived in one piece, the lettering i had to make sure was 100 Ready for travel but i am so glad that it finally arrived. It took a couple of tries but i'm really happy with the final project.

This year i wanted to try sharing a gift that was a little outside my comfort zone by making something from scratch. I'm just relieved that its there and you enjoy it as much as i hoped :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hey Brother @DParadigm!!!... Thank you very very much for these presents and card!! :D;)

I'm sorry I haven't showed my Santa's Presents but I wanted to watch Midway to give a review about it. But with a new baby at home and 2 little monsters running around I haven't been able watch it yet and I don't want to pass more time so here I am... Hahaa... xD

First of all... Wow!!... Beautiful Steelbooks... I'm really really impressed by both!!... Mulan looks very nice!!! I love it!! And also, I'm loving these pet slips from Best Buy now... They look very cool!!... That Steelbook looks superb!! Thank you very much man!! I truly love them!!

My little girl is a new Steelbook fan thanks to that Mulan!! xD

We did watch Mulan as soon as I opened it because she wanted to watch it... :D  And I really liked it!!... I've heard bad reviews about this movie but we all enjoyed it and loved it!!... :D;) As I said my little girl says she's Mulan now... And wants to watch it almost everyday!!... Hahaa...

I hope I'll be able to watch Midway very soon as I want to enjoy that 4K Dolby Vision and Atmos!!! xD

Again... Thank you very very much man!!9_9 ;);)

IMG_7941.jpg

IMG_7942.jpg

IMG_7943.jpg

IMG_7944.jpg

IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7948.jpg

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_7951.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

@LeGonze, glad you like them buddy, and love that you little one wants to watch it everyday lol.

I love Mulan. My whole family enjoys it as well. It is great movie.

Yeah man!!... We all enjoy it very much too!! The quality of Picture and Sound are amazing... I don't really know why a lot of people don't liked it... I guess It's mainly because the absence of Mushu as a real talking friend/spiritual guide. That's what a friend told me... Hahaa... But I think we just need to stop comparing the animated movie to the Live Action one... This is getting ridiculous...

At the end we all loved it and are very happy with it!! Thanks again man!! :D;)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

ImpoliteKindDarwinsfox-small.gif

Some of you might have already waited for this post 😃

tenor.gif?itemid=15954620

In order to celebrate our Secret Santa 2020 event we also have a new award for all participants this year.

What better day to hand out the award then the day our good man in charge @R1s1ngs0n is promoted to Super Moderator for all his terrific help here on Media Psychos.

giphy.gif

Special thanks go to his little helper @cypheria078 and @Trianna 🙏

@Trianna also provided this years award design 👍

Secret Santa 2020.png

tenor.gif

for participating and spreading christmas joy around the world.

@bearlol @Benoit46 @bilbon @BobaFett1974 @Bones @capricornio34232 @Carl @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Cheaptrick @Cornbuster @Count Dantes @cypheria078 @deckard99 @DParadigm @extantsrevenge @FlanInTheFace @GANTZ @Gladiator_MV @Grendel @hal56 @Hollywood E Rock @jstak42 @Kingd1127 @LeGonze @Limited Edition @mwatkins02 @Peterrr @PRIAPISM @RAK @ravounette @raylight @R1s1ngs0n @rickylorenzo1031 @RileyLad @Rockntoni87 @romain @Scary Hair @soundsorange @Steelbook Indy @thomue1987 @Trianna @Veum

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 12

Spoiler
4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

ImpoliteKindDarwinsfox-small.gif

Some of you might have already waited for this post 😃

tenor.gif?itemid=15954620

In order to celebrate our Secret Santa 2020 event we also have a new award for all participants this year.

What better day to hand out the award then the day our good man in charge @R1s1ngs0n is promoted to Super Moderator for all his terrific help here on Media Psychos.

giphy.gif

Special thanks go to his

@cypheria078@Trianna🙏

@Trianna👍

tenor.gif

for participating and spreading christmas joy around the world.

@bearlol @Benoit46 @bilbon @BobaFett1974 @Bones @capricornio34232 @Carl @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Cheaptrick @Cornbuster @Count Dantes @cypheria078 @deckard99 @DParadigm @extantsrevenge @FlanInTheFace @GANTZ @Gladiator_MV @Grendel @hal56 @Hollywood E Rock @jstak42 @Kingd1127 @LeGonze @Limited Edition @mwatkins02 @Peterrr @PRIAPISM @RAK @ravounette @raylight @R1s1ngs0n @rickylorenzo1031 @RileyLad @Rockntoni87 @romain @Scary Hair @soundsorange @Steelbook Indy @thomue1987 @Trianna @Veum

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks Nils 🐿 @extantsrevenge for the Secret Santa 🎅 2020 award...

Spoiler

image.gif.dcbd158c1fa4c5784684d10ab8c560a3.gif

Thank you little helpers  @cypheria078 and @Trianna 🙏

Thank You Marina @Trianna for this years award design 👍

Secret Santa 2020.png

Congrats @R1s1ngs0n 🥳 

The unholy alliance has been unleashed...

Three Stooges Face GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2