22 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Pumpkinhead (Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]

Release Date: October 20, 2020
Price: $28,98

Purchase LinkShout Factory

Notes: Includes exclusive lithograph

PumpkinheadSB_BeautyShot_72dpi.png

Under rated GEM and I mean GEM of a movie 

Stan Winston in the directors chair with a more than ever on form Lance Hendriksen .

In a gruesome story of the wrong way to right a unforgivable wrong .

thread on a watch curiosity GIF

• Like 4

I think the following folks would have interest, if they have not yet found this Thread;

@Veum

@pygospa

@cypheria078

@RAK

@Mad-martigan

@Trianna ?

I'm sure I'm missing some others, sorry.

If you folk can think of some other beloved members who like

- monsters

- VERY cool Witches

- hillbilly vengeance fliks

- Lance Henrickson

Pass the word...🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

I think the following folks would have interest, if they have not yet found this Thread;

@Veum

@pygospa

@cypheria078

@RAK

@Mad-martigan

@Trianna ?

- monsters

- VERY cool Witches

- Lance Henrickson

Pass the word...🙂

@ukade2327

@deckard99

@Hollywood E Rock

@LeGonze

@Fortis93

@Conjuring88

Look Up Lebron James GIF by ESPN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@Scary Hair

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

- monsters

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

- VERY cool Witches

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

- Lance Henrickson

LeBuXcW.jpg

giphy.gif

Pass the word...🙂

giphy.gif

I guess Shout will be getting more of my money 🤑🤑

• Haha 5

- monsters

- VERY cool Witches

- Lance Henrickson

all boxes ticked.

Great art work too.

There is so much stuff out there Im interested in that is difficult to keep up! 

I have some editions from shout factory but there are many more in my list. Now I must add this one as well! 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

I did not flag you my buddy @Hollywood E Rock because I saw that you had already visited (and reacted) to the thread.

You're still always in my thoughts, my friend...🤗

Also glad to see you jump on this.

You will NOT be disappointed.

Now PH-2 is a disappointment I'm afraid, so stop while your....a-head...? 😉

Oh and the two Made for tv films (PH-3, -4) are not worth the electricity to view the image.

Edited by Grendel
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I did not flag you my buddy @Hollywood E Rock because I saw that you had already visited (and reacted) to the thread.

You're still always in my thoughts, my friend...🤗

Also glad to see you jump on this.

You will NOT be disappointed.

Now PH-2 is a disappointment I'm afraid, so stop while your....a-head...? 😉

Oh and the two Made for tv films (PH-3, -4) are not worth the electricity to view the image.

I THINK YOU may have been spending a tad too much time around @Pbsw23

think you two have a case of the Grumpies 

grumpy cat GIF

where Movie reviews  are concerned 

Very Funny Reaction GIF

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Grendel said:

@Veum

@pygospa

@cypheria078

@RAK

@Mad-martigan

@Trianna ?

- monsters

- VERY cool Witches

- Lance Henrickson

Pass the word...🙂

@Grendel believe it or not, I’ve never seen or read about this movie😯

Is it good enough for my time, as you all know by now I’m not into a total gore-fest hey!

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

I THINK YOU may have been spending a tad too much time around @Pbsw23

think you two have a case of the Grumpies 

grumpy cat GIF

where Movie reviews  are concerned 

Very Funny Reaction GIF

giphy.gif

I ain’t no

giphy.gif

It’s not my fault if

giphy.gif

Dont you go throwing labels my way young lady, FF8 blows and

giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂😂❤️

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Grendel said:

@Veum

@pygospa

@cypheria078

@RAK

@Mad-martigan

@Trianna ?

- monsters

- VERY cool Witches

- Lance Henrickson

Pass the word...🙂

Thank you so much for the mention. I always appreciate it! So many things that I miss, around here, so I am really happy that someone's thinking about me :D

As for the release itself: Absolutely stunning. And I know there are others like this as well, are there not? I would really love to get these, but until now I left all of them out, for two reasons. First - and in this case it's really just a tiny minor negligable point (Region A ;) ), because after all, it's the package you are getting here, mostly, isn't it... (and I could always get a cheap amaray somewhere to add to the steelbook next to the original disk). But the second reason: Shipping. There's a German unboxer who often orders from US as well, and more than 50% of the time, he gets damaged goods due to shipping. Given the distance, and the fact that most retailers will package as light as possible when sending stuff overseas, it's bound to get damaged, and with Steelbooks I am really sensitive when it comes to damages; I don't care at all for Amaray/Scanavo damages, and it would annoy me a bit, but I could live with small damages (scratches, dents, bucklings) on paper-based products (Digipacks, Digibooks, slips), but dents or scratches on Steelbooks ruin the entire thing for me...

So I usually try to not import those. However, maybe you know a good retailer that carries them and has excellent shipping packages for overseas? If there was some packaging like for most of the Asian products or the way EverythingBlu packages it's products, I'd be happy to get these!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, pygospa said:

However, maybe you know a good retailer that carries them and has excellent shipping packages for overseas?

That leaves wowhd out of the equation, and to be honest, probably all of the rest. You might find decend or good enough packaging, but excellent, not so sure. But maybe Im wrong. Although, having said that, I ordered steelbooks several times from wowhd and so far so lucky. But yes, is a roulette. 

I dont have any experience with  diabolikdvd, but In the past I read that they use bubble mailer for individial items. Perhaps someone else can comment on that.

• Like 2

Awards

My best recommendation, to @pygospa and other European friends, would probably be to request a purchase via the North American HUB, @Masterblaster.

I believe he has placed orders for folks at Shout!/Scream! Factory in the past, so may be willing to do so again.

I believe the thread he utilizes for NA purchases is the Best Buy/Target thread.

🙂

I would offer to help myself but the shipping from Shout to me in Canada and then onward to Europe, would no doubt triple the price I'm afraid.  😟

Now, ordering direct from Shout is ideal for obtaining the Litho and posters but otherwise, I'm confident Amaz.com will be selling this as well.

Again, it may be possible for @Masterblaster to order it for a European member from Amazon at that time. 🙂

edit: I think you will quite enjoy this @Veum, it's not a gore-fest at all.

Just creepy, a good monster, good acting, and smart script writing ( which sorely lacks in many horror films).

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Very nice choice @Mad-martigan  😀

I have the fliks in amaray but to have all 3 in a Steel package is quite attractive.

I also have the Futurepak steel of the Rob Zombie Collection, released by Tiberius Films in Germany containing;

- House of 1000 Corpses

- Devil's Rejects

- El Superbeasto, and

- Halloween II ( Rob's remake)

Which I find just too cute for words with Capt Spalding on the front. 🤗

The Rob Zombie Collection (Limited Futurepak Edition, 4 Disc-Set) [Blu-ray] [Limited Collector's Edition]

a Little tricky to track down at this time but there are some on the secondary market via Amz.de.

Link:

https://www.amazon.de/Collection-Limited-Futurepak-Disc-Set-Collectors/dp/B01IUWFANG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&ie=UTF8&keywords=steelbook rob zombie collection&language=en_GB&qid=1594766018&s=dvd&sr=1-1-catcorr

Regardless, I'm confident I'll order your presented ed. as well my friend.

Mind, not enthused by the title.

They could have called it "The Firefly Trilogy" but perhaps they were concerned with market exposure, so went with Rob's name instead.

I do love the art though.

Glad to see another Psycho picking it up at least!

Cheers! 😀

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

Very nice indeed @Mad-martigan  🤩

I considered 31 and LoS when they were released but hearing so many negative comments directed at the films, I inevitably passed.

I'm usually not one to care much for reviewer's comments on films but friends in the hobby also dissed them ( except for a great performance in 31 by Richard Brake).

Sheri Moon is not known for her thespian skills either but then, she was predominantly eye-candy, so no issues with that...😛

I'd be interested to hear your own thoughts on the fliks buddy. 🙂

I may bite the bullet(s) and seek them out.

Very happy indeed to hear you have these and assuredly, can see merit to picking up the new Steel to compliment your lovely collection! 🤩

And yes, I agree that Rob no doubt wanted to remove any confusion betwixt his films and Whedon's magnum opus.

• Like 1

@Grendel I personally like both movies. 31 might be the worse of Rob's flicks mainly because of the "seen before/been there already" feeling, but thats a common ground in the arena of slasher films by now. That familiarity goes both ways and I dont mind to be reminded of where Iam: Rob Zombie's territory. Richard Brake easily the best piece in the "game", and Sheri Moon well, we all know her virtues and weaknesses 😉. She definitely fits better the histrionic, Harley Quinn type of character, isnt she??

With regards to Lords of Salem, although not his best, I think is very underrated. Its funny, because some detractors of 31 (often criticizing the lack of new elements) are also fast drawers to dismiss the experimentation effords in LoS, where Rob's finally deviates from his particular formula. I appreciate his incursion into the supernatural. 

• Thanks 1

Awards