WeET Captain Marvel (WeET Exclusive #005) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Currently, this is for GB participation only.

I am still awaiting quotation for the printing.

Fair enough buddy, but please do assess if other members can get the magnet as well (if they are willing to pay for it).. 

It's not free for the GB participants either, so if non GB participants also want to pay for it.. the more the merrier I say lol.. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Fair enough buddy, but please do assess if other members can get the magnet as well (if they are willing to pay for it).. 

It's not free for the GB participants either, so if non GB participants also want to pay for it.. the more the merrier I say lol.. 

I get it.

These are first meant to boost the GB to support retailers 😃

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ksosk said:

CM-Magetic-Holofoil.jpg

@ksosk

Awesome work my friend as always fantastic work.

but as @Parzival said should be available to all who are in and not the GB for this captain marvel WeET edition... even though if people have got a oneclick that includes a lenticular magnet as a gift for getting the oneclick...

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

The magnetic base is not cheap and doesn't reduce the cost even if I order more.

Hence, I want to prioritise members who are in the GB.

But if I do open for everyone to order, I will hope to have GB participants be given special treatment like price-wise.

Hope you guys understand 😃 🙇‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

The magnetic base is not cheap and doesn't reduce the cost even if I order more.

But if I do open for everyone to order, I will hope to have GB participants be given special treatment like price-wise.

Yeah I understand that is fair enough people who joined The GB should get priority first and if any left do a GB for the remaining ones or advertise in the MP store... 

• Like 3

@ksosk

3 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Of course, that's entirely fair. 

I just thought I'd float the idea 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ksosk said:

I get it.

These are first meant to boost the GB to support retailers 😃

And it works man, let me tell you. I signed up for every UHD release. Some, like the nolan movies, I didn't need convincing, but I signed up for gladiator and les miserables in big part because of the extra gift that you added. Speaking of which, I'm itching to get more of those in hand, then MP teases us by putting them on the banner 😂

• Like 4

Wow! This looks absolutely fab! Im so pleased I added the OC at the last minute. I saw the posts telling members they would not be disappointed with the OC and went for it. The attention to detail and quality of this release seems to be next level. Im sure all on the group buy will be pleased seeing these shots! 🤩

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★

It is really so gorgeous!!

Will be unwrapping to feel the box texture :)

WeET promised a new concept oneclick box for their next exclusive release 🤫

Remember to support!

Korea order volume is very high for Captain Marvel, so direct sales tomorrow will be fast to sell out.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Remember to support!

Korea order volume is very high for Captain Marvel, so direct sales tomorrow will be fast to sell out.

Its come as a thing now to expect this weet quality, for me there pushing the boundaries and thinking outside of the box all the time. No pun intended lol. Was no doubt in my mind that the OC was the one to own, Quality from top to bottom. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ksosk said:

Remember to support!

It's going to be Endgame. 244495869_tenor(1)(2).gif.2bb461098025a1570ce0e37d39c7f9c4.giff4a356e7-207d-44db-91d1-212316d5510c_text.gif.5e5028b1a9450798f4628ddcb4614a2a.gif1454513817_tenor(11).gif.bc27618337f3b7464ed96a021adee381.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4