WeET Captain Marvel (WeET Exclusive #005) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

I wasn't impressed with A1 but the pictures sure are gorgeous now! The iridescent colors are incredible. Still sticking with the lenti. Once I see the beauty shots I could change my mind though. If it won't be too late by then.. Thanks for the shots!

Just get the OC man!!!...

F1wc.gif

If you don't...

OOR...

Edited by LeGonze
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
51 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

I wasn't impressed with A1 but the pictures sure are gorgeous now! The iridescent colors are incredible. Still sticking with the lenti. Once I see the beauty shots I could change my mind though. If it won't be too late by then.. Thanks for the shots!

@WesternBronco The GB will be closing in a few days so I wouldn't take too long to decide. Beauty shots are already posted. If you mean live shots of finished product I'm not sure we'll see much more than was already given above. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@WesternBronco The GB will be closing in a few days so I wouldn't take too long to decide. Beauty shots are already posted. If you mean live shots of finished product I'm not sure we'll see much more than was already given above. 

I plan to keep the lenti:). I was joking about the A1 slip. It's cool but not my type:). It'd be nice to see a shot of the lenti before the GB closes but that might not be possible.

• Like 2

Awards

18 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

I plan to keep the lenti:). I was joking about the A1 slip. It's cool but not my type:). It'd be nice to see a shot of the lenti before the GB closes but that might not be possible.

I think @ksosk said recently that most, if not all, retailers don't like releasing more beauty shots while the GBs are still open

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

It's just strange the release the full slips but not the Lenti. Perhaps they are still working on it and don't have final versions.

I think they don't "Need" to release BS for Lentis...

giphy.gif

...That we Looooove lentis... 

Still OOR...

Edited by LeGonze
OOR
  • Haha 5

That A1 looks incredible. I’m on the fence, because while I did enjoy the movie, I don’t know if it’s one I need to own. Ughh but it does looks awesome. I’ve got WeET’s Black Panther on the way. I was surprised it is still available on their site! What are the chances this may stay in stock on WeET’s site? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

That A1 looks incredible. I’m on the fence, because while I did enjoy the movie, I don’t know if it’s one I need to own. Ughh but it does looks awesome. I’ve got WeET’s Black Panther on the way. I was surprised it is still available on their site! What are the chances this may stay in stock on WeET’s site? 🤷‍♂️

In my professional opinion 

Celebrity Big Brother Athlete GIF by Big Brother

If you take a chance and delay you will probably get

Zero GIF by memecandy

I think Black Panther was an anomaly. As a massive 4 edition box set the OC and other editions sold out quickly, leaving just the one remaining.  Their other MCU releases have also sold extremely well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

motivational just do it GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Alright screw it, joining the GB for A1😬. I can always sell/trade it, though I don’t think i’ll want to once I have it in hand

Weet is just killing it with their full slips. Really top notch stuff. If they released Sh*t on a Stick with some embossing and holofoil I'd get that too! 😁

• Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Ya they are! My WeET GOTG Vol2 is my favorite slip. The texture and finish is amazing.  I believe I have that in an scf4 protector, will that fit this release as well?

Probably, but I'm hopeless when it comes to protectors. You can always add one to your request and it will be sent with the A1 as long as we have it in stock. If you decide to do that, just use the green button again and add it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1