IGNORED

WeET Captain Marvel (WeET Exclusive #005) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

6 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

This is def true. CM is actually one of my favorite MCU origin movies, next to Black Panther and Doctor Strange (Love Thor too but honestly Ragnarok was the best of them not Thor 1).

Talking about different strokes, I have an unpopular opinion, I highly dislike Iron Man 1 (which is also why I didn't get into MCU until after Avengers AoU).  I also don't really count the Hulk movies in the MCU bc Mark Ruffalo will always be my Hulk. 🤣

I have, I personally still love it. Possibly more. 🤷‍♀️ Hell I LOVE Birds of Prey which I know a bunch didn't. Then again I'm a woman who enjoys the snark only a woman could come up with. It's all in the eye of the beholder. : )

I decided to go with the OC!!

happy grin GIF

large?v=1.0&px=999

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

This is def true. CM is actually one of my favorite MCU origin movies, next to Black Panther and Doctor Strange (Love Thor too but honestly Ragnarok was the best of them not Thor 1).

Talking about different strokes, I have an unpopular opinion, I highly dislike Iron Man 1 (which is also why I didn't get into MCU until after Avengers AoU).  I also don't really count the Hulk movies in the MCU bc Mark Ruffalo will always be my Hulk. 🤣

I have, I personally still love it. Possibly more. 🤷‍♀️ Hell I LOVE Birds of Prey which I know a bunch didn't. Then again I'm a woman who enjoys the snark only a woman could come up with. It's all in the eye of the beholder. : )

Lots of opinions here! I really liked CM as well. For me it was certainly one of the better MCU movies. Hopefully Weet can keep going and release more MCU.

• Like 6

I  really liked CM too, I feel it got a lot of unnecessary hate because of some comments made by Brie larson. But this shouldn't affect the movie. It is much better than some earlier MCU movies. that is a beautiful looking Box I actually cants wait to have it in hand 

14 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Youll Love It Assured GIF - YoullLoveIt Assured Confident ...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, mjk said:

I  really liked CM too, I feel it got a lot of unnecessary hate because of some comments made by Brie larson. But this shouldn't affect the movie. It is much better than some earlier MCU movies. that is a beautiful looking Box I actually cants wait to have it in hand 

Youll Love It Assured GIF - YoullLoveIt Assured Confident ...

giphy.gif

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

happy grin GIF

Wow, you have all kinds of unpopular opinions, as far as favorite origins, I'd have to go with iron man 1, homecoming, thor, and ant-man. 

SmartSelect_20200701-222308_YouTube.gif.31e962f9e7a98dd36cba7de35ff8c956.gif

I also loved birds of prey, very underrated. One thing I've noticed is that a lot of people who talk crap about it didnt actually watch it. 😂

Also the first half of hulk is pretty boring but the second half...ParchedFrighteningHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif.d404be77942fc6ca5cd256c7bb5e14b5.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Wow, you have all kinds of unpopular opinions, as far as favorite origins, I'd have to go with iron man 1, homecoming, thor, and ant-man. 

I do 😅 I also love the first captain america. the only MCU movie that I actually hated was Thor 2 😲 I dont know how they made it that boring

Oh and The Incredible Hulk ! I loveeeed Edward Norton as Bruce and his Hulk looked bada$$ ! 

Edited by mjk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mjk said:

I do 😅 I also love the first captain america. the only MCU movie that I actually hated was Thor 2 😲 I dont know how they made it that boring

I actually like thor 2, thor was always my favorite character. I also loved TFA and doctor strange but I didn't want to name every movie in the mcu 😅

1e7122d7b2163fe8dc71eeaff9c98caaa5a48eb0_hq.gif

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I actually like thor 2, thor was always my favorite character. I also loved TFA and doctor strange but I didn't want to name every movie in the mcu 😅

1e7122d7b2163fe8dc71eeaff9c98caaa5a48eb0_hq.gif

Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Clarification, I actually watched Thor movies as stand alone ignoring the others until after watching the first two Avengers movies (post AoU). That is when I went in and watched them all. Caught up before Avengers IW. I really think Iron Man is so much better in the Avengers movies. You have a point the movies put together also strengthens each other, watching them together is very entertaining. I forgot about Antman, amazing movie!

Edited by Ephoenix
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

Edward Norton is such a ridiculously good actor. The Hulk is my favorite Marvel character. Those two things put together make The Incredible Hulk my favorite MCU movie. GOG V1 is a close 2nd. 

I agree he is an amazing actor. I am used to seeing him as the villain (boy can he play an awesome villain). I also had watched Ruffalo in the role before watching Norton so I think that is part of it for the MCU. I remember liking Eric Bana in the other Hulk movie back in the day but I have not watched in forever so who knows if I like it as much today. One of the reasons I really like Ragnarok is bc of Hulk!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

One of the reasons I really like Ragnarok is bc of Hulk!!

Agreed, I love hulk but I hate what they did with him after infinity war. I remember being excited when ragnarok came out because they said that since hulk couldn't get solo movies, they would do a 3 movie story arc starting with ragnarok. 

Then infinity came out and while I missed the hulk, I understood that we got hulks side in ragnarok and banners side in infinity war. I expected that in endgame they would work it out and figure out a way to turn into smart hulk, which they did but we didnt get to see it. 

It was just like "look at me, I'm banner but funny"

And we didnt even get to see him fight!

• Like 2

So much wrong with it, brie has ZERO depth or emotional range. They made fury, one of the most bad ass marvel characters imo, a freaking 80s bad cop movie sidekick type character... like wtf! The skrulls, whom are some of my fav marvel villains were not up to my expectations as well. I really didn't like it at all. But wtf did they do to Fury!

Ragnarok was excellent, both in artistic style and i like the funny Thor better than that crappy sappy rom com thor any day of the week!

Dr. Strange was also a favorite, can't wait for the sequel. 

Funny enough, when I first saw captain America first avenger in theaters I wasn't a fan, now its one of my favs, would be in my top 5 but that spot is reserved for winter soldier which may very well be my number 1. Everything about that movie is on point!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mjk said:

I have the BB steelbook, The zavvi Collectors edition, I have the Lenti on Preorder and will get the OC from WEET😎 I have a big problem

Whatever makes you happy I support, thats what its all about. I just don't think it was well done. And I don't mind the character. Oddly also the SFX seemed to go backwards in this movie like it wasnt even close to on par with the other recent marvel films.

And yes brie did shoot the movie in the foot with her feminist agenda but that doesn't really bother me. Hell my fav movie and character is alien and ripley. 

Also guilty pleasure, im the one person that really didnt mind the new Ghostbusters lol, don't tell anyone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mjk said:

I have the BB steelbook, The zavvi Collectors edition, I have the Lenti on Preorder and will get the OC from WEET😎 I have a big problem

Me too! But I want to sell my best buy and the 3D sealed one from the collectors edition (I am crap at following through and I really don't want to sell on Ebay so who knows if I will). I SHOULD cancel the lenti but I cant bring myself to do it.

Edited by Ephoenix
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

And I don't mind the character.

hate the character. She was so smug and had a "better than everyone" attitude, not so much in CM as in endgame. I don't care about brie Larson. I can easily separate a character from the actor. Example, I don't really like mark Ruffalo or anthony Mackie but I like Bruce banner and falcon, I like chris Evan's but I don't like captain america

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

hate the character. She was so smug and had a "better than everyone" attitude, not so much in CM as in endgame. I don't care about brie Larson. I can easily separate a character from the actor. Example, I don't really like mark Ruffalo or anthony Mackie but I like Bruce banner and falcon, I like chris Evan's but I don't like captain america

I'm speaking solely from the comic standpoint, NOT Larson. Which I absolutely agree with you. Her smug attitude is disgusting. And so off-putting.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Sorry basil, its that Holtzmann..... im in love 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1850841494_giphy(3).gif.b72b9d402b98d222241aaaf67f675bfd.gif

that film had a crap story line, was done purely to make money off the back of the other two and tbh was poorly executed.

the only good about that film was the end credits tbh

sort of like saying terminator 4 was good.

its on that level.

basil B|