IGNORED

WeET Captain Marvel (WeET Exclusive #005) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

2 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

This sums it up:

image.thumb.png.921f4f682c2341a79b7b99a814d499d0.png

1272938911_MCUMediaCollection71520.thumb.png.c6d742d6011a7c454de0938582aa769e.png

Now that is epic. 

I'm pretty much just missing the older releases that are now aftermarket nightmares. 

😬 good luck on dr. Strange

How about you?

I don't collect marvel OCs, I joined the game way too late and it'd cost a fortune. Apparently I collect DC OCs now though, didnt mean to but, you know how it goes 😅

Are you going to replace that fanatics boxset with the WeET one? Or keep both?

• Like 3

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Now that is epic. 

I don't collect marvel OCs, I joined the game way too late and it'd cost a fortune. Apparently I collect DC OCs now though, didnt mean to but, you know how it goes 😅

Ohhhhh yeaaaahhh 😊

1594840051283..jpg

• Like 5

Awards

2 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Now that is epic. 

Thank you bro! And yeah that Doc Strange one is right next to the Novamedia Age of Ultron one. 

Haha, yeah I know exactly how it goes. I joined a little late but was able to backfill the collection to a good point and now it's just maintaining. Started out with just Best Buy steelbooks and then I stumbled upon these glorious One-Clicks and the rest is history. I even got into the Mondo vinyls...

Oh, I'm keeping both! I live for multiple versions and variants. 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Unai Usabiaga said:

Ohhhhh yeaaaahhh 😊

1594840051283..jpg

Yessir! I love the artwork on these. Nice to see someone else into the Mondo vinyls. As a matter of fact, this just delivered today

IMG_1460.thumb.jpg.a83c63d305e6c673bd95370c9f4b0a4c.jpg

I've got the Ant-Man and the Wasp one along with all the Netflix ones (Daredevil, etc.) in the Mondo box behind the vinyls you can see. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

I loved Marvel comic books as a kid and never grew up. I stopped collecting comics so now I have this instead. 🤓

Sorry I just saw this post... xD

Yeah... I was more like a DC Comic book kid... 9_9

From Marvel I only read X-Men and obviously all the Mutant Universe... I just love it... But I never got hooked to anything else... 

I still buy omnibuses... I have a collection of those too... Actually I'm buying Astoishing X-Men Omni by Joss Whedon and Casaday and 80 years of Green Lantern (My favorite DC Super Hero) this week... ;)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

What I'm hearing here is that you want hdzeta to do a one click for Green Lantern (2011)

tenor (1) (3).gif

CompassionateLateHorseshoebat-size_restr

I need that OC!!... xD

Actually I have my hopes real high on the Snyder Cut... It suppose to have 20-30 minutes of Green Lantern... And theeeeen they will give us an amazing Green Lantern Corps Movie on 2022... 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Just now, Ephoenix said:

@LeGonze Isn’t HBO max doing a Green Lantern show (CW affiliated) ? It’s probably delayed for now but that would be super cool. They hinted at the universe in the last DC crossover event I think. 

200.gif

It's supposed to be a super high budget Show so yes... I really hope is super cool... And yes... They did it on the Crisis on Infinite Earths event from "Arrowverse"... 9_9

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Actually I have my hopes real high on the Snyder Cut... It suppose to have 20-30 minutes of Green Lantern... And theeeeen they will give us an amazing Green Lantern Corps Movie on 2022... 

Man, imagine a snyder cut premium 👀

I hope HBO eventually releases it on bluray so hdzeta can work their magic. 

Also, how do you feel about the arrowverse shows?

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

@LeGonze Isn’t HBO max doing a Green Lantern show (CW affiliated) ? It’s probably delayed for now but that would be super cool. They hinted at the universe in the last DC crossover event I think. 

This is news to me although admittedly, I haven't seen the crossover yet.(I'm working on it 😅)  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

anigif_enhanced-32417-1406805091-1.gif?o

When the Snyder Cut was officialy announced I also asked in the HDZeta thread if they would release a Gold Label for this... Just Imagine Darkseid on a Lenticular!! Total Lentigasm!!!... And definitely an INSTABUY... Believe me that would be an instantaneuous Sell Out!!... xD

9 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I do enjoy them... I haven't watched all of the Arrowverse... It's super long and do not have that much time with work... Pregnant Wife and 2 little kids running aruond like crazy... Hahaa... xD

I've seen like 6 seasons of Arrow... 3 Seasons of Flash... Like 2-3 seasons of Legends of Tomorrow... A few Supergirl episodes... And that's it... Well also Titans but I dont know if those are "Connected"...

But yeah... In general I like them and enjoy them... I mean I just take it as a Comic Book fan... So I like anything about super heroes... Haha... 9_9

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 8:02 PM, Intentcoin said:

What I'm hearing here is that you want hdzeta to do a one click for Green Lantern (2011)

tenor (1) (3).gif

On 7/15/2020 at 8:08 PM, LeGonze said:

CompassionateLateHorseshoebat-size_restr

I need that OC!!... xD

giphy.gif

On 7/15/2020 at 8:35 PM, LeGonze said:

200.gif

It's supposed to be a super high budget Show so yes... I really hope is super cool... And yes... They did it on the Crisis on Infinite Earths event from "Arrowverse"... 9_9

On 7/15/2020 at 8:49 PM, Intentcoin said:

I’m also a big GREEN LANTERN fan❣️

justice league GIF by Warner Archive

On 7/15/2020 at 9:07 PM, LeGonze said:

By the way!!

I looove Titans because of the Plot... 9_9

The Plot:

latest?cb=20191103070127

Isn’t she lovely:x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1