ksosk

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

Wait did I just totally miss the SM life logo on previous releases ? I did.  What is their relationship (WeET and SM Life) ?

SM LIfe is the licence holder in Korea for these 👌

captain marvel GIF by Marvel Studios

Our GB is open for Updates and new requests

Boxset

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@Veum could you get a life. 

I was quoting ex Bill Clinton when he first took office, and was asked by a reporter what his top 3 priorities were. 

He replied "it's the Economy, stupid"! 

That phrase became folklore, and is widely quoted even today in many a contexts. 

I'm disappointed in your sense of history, humour and language, which are all pretty poor. 

I do not appreciate your over bearing attitude, so kindly watch yourselves going forward. The respected member in question and I get on very well, and have great banter going on in various threads. Just because you don't have a sense of humour, doesn't mean everyone else on the forum doesn't either. 

Have you ever read what dodgy Dave comes up with on this site? He uses far cruder language, but no one takes offence, because no harm is ever intended. It's all in good taste, in fact it's an indication of closer ties and friendship on this site, where we can all talk freely, as long as it's not personal with respect to Race, Religion, Culture or Sexual Orientation. That is what IS and should be considered offensive. But I am not going to waste my time educating you. 

If the respected member did not mind, please stop trying to be a policeman, over a word which even my 5 year old says sometimes, and could hardly have been deemed offensive in the context it was used, by ANY stretch of the imagination. For goodness sake!

Good day! 

Edited by Parzival
Extra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Calm is my middle name, my friend. 

But it's not every day I get my knuckles wrapped for using the word "stupid", that too in the context of a phrase being quoted from an ex-president! I was not hurling abuse directly at anyone, was merely trying to quote a phrase, and share a light joke. 

Hence my annoyance. But I'll move on.. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Parzival said:

Calm is my middle name, my friend. 

But it's not every day I get my knuckles wrapped for using the word "stupid", that too in the context of a phrase being quoted from an ex-president! I was not hurling abuse directly at anyone, was merely trying to quote a phrase, and share a light joke. 

Hence my annoyance. But I'll move on.. 

Thanks 

Ok, let’s put it down to an innocent misunderstanding then.

But from now on if any of you have any grievances with one another, please take it to PM. 

Many thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parzival said:

It's about the MCU stupid 😜

It had some duds... But need to have the complete series I Need It Please GIF

Haha, No, I have the cheap best buy steel. Thats all this movie deserves lol. Cheers.

P.s. I only have the basic plastic Thor bluray as well, that movie was also horrible.

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Haha different strokes for different folks.

I quite liked it, partly because it was watched in anticipation of Endgame, and partly because I fancy the pants off Brie Larson 😄

On a serious note, I found it rather nostalgic.. a trip down the 90s as it were.. a decade which has a fair few memories for me.. 

I'm curious, have you rewatched it since?

I liked it when it came out, I didnt think it was going to be at the top of anyone's list but i didnt hate it. I watched it again a couple weeks ago and did not like it, it was boring and it's now my least favorite mcu movie. (Yes, I like hulk more)

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Mdk14092 said:

I've tried searching my self and couldn't find anything...

Is there any where WeET mentions the treatment of the OC. It looks like it'll have embossing and holo-foil on the star part but wanted to see for sure.

I don't have the details you're look for, but Weet has done an amazing job on their boxes, especially GOTG2 and Black Panther. From the beauty shot I'm confident that this one will be fantastic too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Parzival said:

Haha different strokes for different folks.

This is def true. CM is actually one of my favorite MCU origin movies, next to Black Panther and Doctor Strange (Love Thor too but honestly Ragnarok was the best of them not Thor 1).

Talking about different strokes, I have an unpopular opinion, I highly dislike Iron Man 1 (which is also why I didn't get into MCU until after Avengers AoU).  I also don't really count the Hulk movies in the MCU bc Mark Ruffalo will always be my Hulk. 🤣

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

I'm curious, have you rewatched it since?

I have, I personally still love it. Possibly more. 🤷‍♀️ Hell I LOVE Birds of Prey which I know a bunch didn't. Then again I'm a woman who enjoys the snark only a woman could come up with. It's all in the eye of the beholder. : )

I decided to go with the OC!!

happy grin GIF

• Like 7