IGNORED

UHD CLUB Inception (UHD CLUB DP #05) (4K + Bonus Disc Lenticular Hardbox Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, 4kiraL said:

Beauty Shot looks really great. I am looking forward to it.

Only wished there would be a little memorabilia like in Prestige and Gladiator.

That's a good point. Prestige and gladiator had the memorabilia inside but others like dunkirk and Interstellar, it was a separate item made by @ksosk and sold by MP. Will this release have anything of that sort? I imagine the spinning top wouldn't be too hard to make. @extantsrevenge @Masterblaster

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

That's a good point. Prestige and gladiator had the memorabilia inside but others like dunkirk and Interstellar, it was a separate item made by @ksosk and sold by MP. Will this release have anything of that sort? I imagine the spinning top wouldn't be too hard to make. @extantsrevenge @Masterblaster

I was going to say...

I wouldn't mind something like this:

36d80ecc70e4a65a8ab6653ac993d9af.jpg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Also id imagine any skilled machinist with a lathe could whip out that top and pawn relatively easily 

I was actually just thinking now...

Perhaps MP can create its own MP Inception Totem set, similar to what they did with the MP Dunkirk Medal or the MP BR 2049 Badge.

You're right, I imagine they'd be relatively easy and inexpensive to make (I'd also bar putting 'Inception' on the totems themselves).

@ksosk If you're reading this. xD

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I was actually just thinking now...

Perhaps MP can create its own MP Inception Totem set, similar to what they did with the MP Dunkirk Medal or the MP BR 2049 Badge.

You're right, I imagine they'd be relatively easy and inexpensive to make (I'd also bar putting 'Inception' on the totems themselves).

@ksosk If you're reading this. xD

Actually I believe @ksosk had a hand in making the sword for gladiator and the coin and card for prestige. And I remember them saying that the Interstellar robot was going to be part of the release but UC cut it out due to cost? (Maybe) so MP decided to release it. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I was going to say...

I wouldn't mind something like this:

36d80ecc70e4a65a8ab6653ac993d9af.jpg

Although I may be a weird or strange guy for some of you.... I don't buy figures about movies: I really like to see the figures that others have, how beautiful they are, here or face or to face; but I don't usually buy them. 

In this case, I WANT the spin of Inception.

I want a pack like that in my collection.

I would love to have it. 😍

PS: I know that with me ... if I put it to roll it would never fall ...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Although I may be a weird or strange guy for some of you.... I don't buy figures about movies: I really like to see the figures that others have, how beautiful they are, here or face or to face; but I don't usually buy them. 

In this case, I WANT the spin of Inception.

I want a pack like that in my collection.

I would love to have it. 😍

PS: I know that with me ... if I put it to roll it would never fall ...

I already own this set:

20200905_010448.thumb.jpg.7e779b69922052d81e6e3ac3071d1f81.jpg

But would like to see another set that features some of the other totems in the movie.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

So I came to sign up as I saw the beauty shots that got posted yesterday but it appears it's been closed.  Is it totally closed or are admins doing a count or something and it may reopen again?

Howdy @AndroiDad75 I’m sorry it is closed (don’t know if it would be reopened though?)... I did the same thing w/WeET Spider Man OC, waited just too long to decide pfff! 😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1