IGNORED

UHD CLUB Inception (UHD CLUB DP #05) (4K + Bonus Disc Lenticular Hardbox Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

That's genius, I hadn't even thought of that, but yeah, it would be great if it matched the prestige

Also, what does "holographic" mean in this context?

That means the shiny hologram paper is used.

Do note that UC is still trying to work out the specific in prints and I forced them to show us something meanwhile.

The design is unlikely to change but more how the printing effect is done

• Like 3

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Diamond said:

@ksosk @R1s1ngs0n

Just curious, about how much would this edition cost? 🙏

tenor.gif

Hi. UHD CLUB hasn't set a price yet as not all the components in the boxset is fixed.
Seeing Gladiator and Interstellar is at 550+ CNY, you can expect the price to be in the same range 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 4/21/2020 at 12:19 AM, ksosk said:

Hi. UHD CLUB hasn't set a price yet as not all the components in the boxset is fixed.
Seeing Gladiator and Interstellar is at 550+ CNY, you can expect the price to be in the same range 😃

Thanks so much for the reply 😄 Right now I'm strongly "considering" both this and Gladiator... but given the world's situation, I'm like...

source.gif

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

I really REALLY hope this GB goes to UPDATE+OPEN status when it's time, UHDClub ismy jam ❤️

Mine just shipped a few days ago.  :)

Oops, my bad. Wrong movie. Was getting confused with Interstellar. Typically if they pause it, they will re open at some point, otherwise they would close it, so I think there is a really good chance you will be able to. Make sure you are getting notifications for it. 

Edited by mgurau
Fix comment.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Ok... After receiving Interstellar and Dunkirk I'm an "UHDC DP line Fan"... I also want this GB to Re-open...

Hey @ksosk do you have any news on this GB brother??... I really want to get in!!... 9_9

It's a great UHD Club collection. Absolutely.

But I would like to add another question...  Will there be an UHD Club DP Tenet edition?

PS: The day you have them all together, including the three Batman that will also be released ... it will be really maravillous. Beautiful. Excitant. 

I just hope they don't change the size again, or they won't be so pretty together. And if they give priority to the black color on the outside, leaving "Dunkirk" as an exception, it would be really elegant. IMO.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, LeGonze said:

I already helped my dear brother @Fortis93 to get one... xD I'm not sure I can find another one at a reasonable price... But I would get it if I could... :x

Just to rub it in (and I do despair!) both Prestige and Wonder Woman were on ebay for 150£ & 120£ respectively a month ago. I'm still kicking my stupid self for just adding them on my watchlist and not immediately jumping on both. Coulda, shoulda woulda! :@

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Awards