IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

49 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

OK OK OK ... tension is still high this morning im guessing....

@ScottVA reading your statement i do not personally find it anything bad but as @LeGonze says this is an International Forum and some might have taken it offensive "hurtful" escpecially after the long wait and high expectations of the last few days.  I get what your saying that its not meant to be provacitive it was just a funny response ... @LeGonze is not singling you out , he was just trying to prevent this from blowing up any further then what it already is, he was just by chance on the page where you posted thats all.

You know there are alot of members that are disappointed .  

TBH i dont really even know what you were trying to say , im sure its some slang that i dont understand ... were you asking if members turned into dogs overnight and started barking ? 😁

But in all seriousness please lets drop it and have some more fun , BUT of course not at the expense of others ....

Smileys sometimes also help break the tension in what is read and what is meant 😍

Take care

Everyone in the room  (except @Veum that scarred me for life lol ) group hug!

best-friends.gif.4c7c3fbb52edd577fe837a41e86a004c.gif

• Haha 9

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hopping back into this thread - having managed to calm myself after the madness that was those few days. 

@Veum’s slight breakdown when the Plat invite was not initially seen was a real highlight 😂 - with @swishfrantically trying to help. It was a rollercoaster to follow! I’m pleased it all worked out in the end!

It has really shown what a fantastic community MediaPyschos is and true to the name everyone is a little crazy

crazy GIF

Huddle Up Go Team GIF by MANGOTEETH

Edited by EnzoTakahashi
  • Like 12

Awards

On 1/12/2022 at 5:43 PM, Masterblaster said:

For everyones information , we will be putting a pause on this GB at the end of January until further notice. 

All requests until the  31st will be honored

Thank you for your attention !

Take care

@ksosk @extantsrevenge @deckard99 @Benoit46 please insure the members are aware of this in the various "rooms"

5 minutes ago, CGMan said:

Thank you @Veum. Do you know if the requests already in will be taken into consideration, or should we make new ones next months ?

@CGMan *SEE ABOVE ^^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2022 at 5:23 PM, deckard99 said:

I believe all invites have been sent by now, including some to regular members who stood out due to their contributions over the last cycle. New members and all other non-tier members will be candidates for the next cycle!

Did I miss out., did not get a invitation for Gold yet ?

• Sad 1