Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb Blusteelbook:

Don’t know how I missed the Tiered membership 

My email was flooded with hundreds of notifications from TDK group buy and must have overlooked. 

What will happen to group buys where I was a gold member. Will I lose my position 

You may not got invitation because the Staff don't have pick you up. The GB where you was Gold should be fine as long the gb was closed

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blusteelbook said:

Don’t know how I missed the Tiered membership 

My email was flooded with hundreds of notifications from TDK group buy and must have overlooked. 

What will happen to group buys where I was a gold member. Will I lose my position 

Not entirely sure how the whole invite system worked but I think the MP Team invited members that they saw as active & contributing to the site?

If not mistaken all current gold members from the previous cycle should of got a invite to renew for gold again. Also you would of needed the clubs invite notification turned on as that is how you would of recieved the invite. After that any availability was then later sent out for regular members. Some people got invites & some didn't.

I for one wasn't lucky enough to get a invite but that isn't going to stop me from still joining any future GB's. Tier or no tier I'll still be entering GB's as I've been doing since joing MP.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, swish said:

If you like to have better chance to get a tiered Membership for next year so stop react to @Veum post. So he will not longer be the King of Reactions and will lose the Throne 😂😂

Food Bae GIF

by the way you can react to all of my post so i can become The Grand Master

Martial Arts Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

No one likes a…

episode 2 sabotage GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

28 minutes ago, coupelle said:

Bonjour @DodgyDave.

Sur les conseils de Nils. Il m'a dit de posté sur cette rubrique mon envie de rejoindre la communauté MP avec un abonnement OR. Il ne savait pas si il y aurait des places de disponible.

Je croise les doigts.

Très bonne journée à toi.

Julien.

The existing tier members are being given chance to renew or upgrade their membership at the moment. 
After that, presumably Regular Members will be given a chance to get a tiered membership. Possibly next week. 

I suggest that you, and any other members wanting a tier, keep an eye on this topic. Maybe also follow @Masterblaster posts. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Can someone please explain to me the different tiers, their benefits, requirements, how renewal is done, etc.?

I know that Plat/Gold get access to limited group buys before regular members. 

And, Plat members got the Spidey edition for the holidays.

Supporting MP, of course.

Anything else?  Can you point me to somewhere on the site where this is discussed?  I read through a lot of this thread but didn't see any clear explanations.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Can someone please explain to me the different tiers, their benefits, requirements, how renewal is done, etc.?

I know that Plat/Gold get access to limited group buys before regular members. 

And, Plat members got the Spidey edition for the holidays.

Supporting MP, of course.

Anything else?  Can you point me to somewhere on the site where this is discussed?  I read through a lot of this thread but didn't see any clear explanations.

Hi,

perks differ from year to year .  Once the Platinum and Gold members have decided what to get , then we will open it to the Regular members where everything will be explained and you can then decide what Tier Ranking to choose , if any.

Take care

John

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi,

perks differ from year to year .  Once the Platinum and Gold members have decided what to get , then we will open it to the Regular members where everything will be explained and you can then decide what Tier Ranking to choose , if any.

Take care

John

Thanks John.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, raylight said:

my question:

I had Platinum and I'm not going to renewal but I want to support MP again and I'm interested in a Gold or other membership which will be offered.

When will I have the opportunity to decide/choose ?

Thanks.

Please look in the Platinum club where there was a topic posted some time ago addressing this very issue.  

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/25/2023 at 2:12 PM, coupelle said:

Bonjour @DodgyDave.

Sur les conseils de Nils. Il m'a dit de posté sur cette rubrique mon envie de rejoindre la communauté MP avec un abonnement OR. Il ne savait pas si il y aurait des places de disponible.

Je croise les doigts.

Très bonne journée à toi.

Julien.

Go HERE to get a Tier. 

Hopefully you get the tags in time. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...