IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

Seems to me like youā€™re just assuming Iā€™m being provocative. All the insanity in this thread with gifs and silliness and you choose to call me out.Ā 
Ā 

care to elaborate how you came to the conclusion Iā€™m being provocative?Ā 
Ā 

edit: seems like veum and mutantsmiley got the joke. Perhaps the issue is you mate

So you got Platinum and you think it's a good idea to mock on those that didn't got any Membership?? And yes, making that question is provocative to those that did not got anything. Also remember that this is an international forum. Not sure if that means nothing in the US but could be insulting in other regions smart boy.

Ā 

This is disappointing to say the least...Ā Ā¬Ā¬

• Like 4

Just now, LeGonze said:

So you got Platinum and you think it's a good idea to mock on those that didn't got any Membership?? And yes, making that question is provocative to those that did not got anything. Also remember that this is an international forum. Not sure if that means nothing in the US but could be insulting in other regions smart boy.

Ā 

This is disappointing to say the least...Ā Ā¬Ā¬

How about we get someone in here with some rational thoughts in their head. Iā€™ve had platinum, I renewed platinum. Again, you always have some stuff to say to me but no one else who posts silly stuff in the forum.Ā 
Ā 

Posting to here people up has nothing to do with whatever the hell youā€™re talking about mate.Ā 
Ā 

You canā€™t just make stuff up to ā€œmoderateā€ because you THINK Iā€™m doing something Iā€™m not.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Can we get a rational third party in here?Ā 

• Like 1

At the risk of repeating what was already said a bunch of times, congratulations to everyone who got invited for platinum and gold. I was not one of the lucky few who got chosen (Maybe someday down the road who knows), but in no way does this warrant any negative comments

Ā 

Everyone is doing their best, working their a$$es off, trying new things. We should all be happy to have a place to share our common hobby, and a place where we can have A CHANCE at having some premium beauties without paying scalper prices. Itā€™s impossible to please everyone, whatever they do.Ā 

Ā 

Just thought this thread needed a little positivity.Ā 
Ā 

You are ALL beautiful (even Veum when heā€™s having a breakdown).

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Here's something to liven up the room

sexy sexi GIF

Ā 

24 minutes ago, damships said:

I mean...Squeegie isn't wrong. This definitely livened up the room.Ā šŸ¤£

Ā 

22 minutes ago, Wtd said:

Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

Ā 

For those ladies among us I present you your MP mascot for 2022ā€¦

Ā 

Dance Speedo GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 10

39 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

How about we get someone in here with some rational thoughts in their head. Iā€™ve had platinum, I renewed platinum. Again, you always have some stuff to say to me but no one else who posts silly stuff in the forum.Ā 
Ā 

Posting to here people up has nothing to do with whatever the hell youā€™re talking about mate.Ā 
Ā 

You canā€™t just make stuff up to ā€œmoderateā€ because you THINK Iā€™m doing something Iā€™m not.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Can we get a rational third party in here?Ā 

This will be dealt through PM.

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…

OK OK OK ... tension is still high this morning im guessing....

Ā 

@ScottVAĀ reading your statement i do not personally find it anything bad but as @LeGonzeĀ says this is an International Forum and some might have taken it offensive "hurtful" escpecially after the long wait and high expectations of the last few days.Ā  I get what your saying that its not meant to be provacitive it was just a funny response ... @LeGonzeĀ is not singling you out , he was just trying to prevent this from blowing up any further then what it already is, he was just by chance on the page where you posted thats all.

You know there are alot of members that are disappointed .Ā Ā 

Ā 

TBH i dont really even know what you were trying to say , im sure its some slang that i dont understand ... were you asking if members turned into dogs overnight and started barking ?Ā šŸ˜

Ā 

But in all seriousness please lets drop it and have some more fun , BUT of course not at the expense of others ....

Ā 

Smileys sometimes also help break the tension in what is read and what is meantĀ šŸ˜

Ā 

Take care

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Masterblaster said:

OK OK OK ... tension is still high this morning im guessing....

Ā 

@ScottVAĀ reading your statement i do not personally find it anything bad but as @LeGonzeĀ says this is an International Forum and some might have taken it offensive "hurtful" escpecially after the long wait and high expectations of the last few days.Ā  I get what your saying that its not meant to be provacitive it was just a funny response ... @LeGonzeĀ is not singling you out , he was just trying to prevent this from blowing up any further then what it already is, he was just by chance on the page where you posted thats all.

You know there are alot of members that are disappointed .Ā Ā 

Ā 

TBH i dont really even know what you were trying to say , im sure its some slang that i dont understand ... were you asking if members turned into dogs overnight and started barking ?Ā šŸ˜

Ā 

But in all seriousness please lets drop it and have some more fun , BUT of course not at the expense of others ....

Ā 

Smileys sometimes also help break the tension in what is read and what is meantĀ šŸ˜

Ā 

Take care

Ā 

Ā 

Got it John. Was just trying to be silly.Ā 

Sorry if I offended @LeGonzeĀ in some way. I definitely felt a little insulted, but it's all good!!

šŸ˜„

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1