IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

5 minutes ago, ddeahl said:

It doesn't make sense that current members at platinum level were not given the opportunity to renew.  We had to wait and fight for those slots to open in the past.  And now, for no reason, we get denied the opportunity to maintain that level. 

I do understand your sentiment, however it is/was up to the Administrators decisions what they wanted this years memberships to be! :)

• Like 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 14 minutes, ddeahl a dit :

Il n'est pas logique que les membres actuels de niveau platine n'aient pas eu la possibilité de renouveler. Nous avons dû attendre et nous battre pour que ces créneaux horaires s'ouvrent dans le passé. Et maintenant, sans raison, on nous refuse la possibilité de maintenir ce niveau.

what ? Are you serious ?

you bought a Platinum Tier, for 8 months.

It was NEVER written that members can automatically renew in the next membership cycle.

you bought 8 months, 8 months finished, end of line.

Uninvited Platinum members receive a gold invitation.
If you are not happy, frustrated, you can buy a Regular…

Edited by Daft
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Awards

Gerade eben schrieb Veum:

@F.M.S Didn’t know you had the philosopher in ya! 😆 

Oh that's easy...

if You are thirsty and need 2 bottles of beer, then it's better to have one than none 😜

By the way... good to see You again my buddy @Veum

(won't be so long here today as the job needs my attention after burning the whole weekend in the invitation rollercoaster - but that was fun, wasn't it?)

• Like 2

Just now, F.M.S said:

Oh that's easy...

if You are thirsty and need 2 bottles of beer, then it's better to have one than none 😜

By the way... good to see You again my buddy @Veum

(won't be so long here today as the job needs my attention after burning the whole weekend in the invitation rollercoaster - but that was fun, wasn't it?)

You are a fine gent my friend @F.M.S…. I’m so glad to have meet you on here and have you as a friend (I think, right? 😛)  and I hope your job goes smoothly, talk soon! 🙌

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ddeahl said:

It doesn't make sense that current members at platinum level were not given the opportunity to renew.  We had to wait and fight for those slots to open in the past.  And now, for no reason, we get denied the opportunity to maintain that level. 

Right, but the selection criteria has changed for this renewal season, it's no longer a case of being the fastest to purchase membership or already being tiered and automatically being eligible to renew. The decision was made to weight it more towards rewarding members actively contributing to the forum.

And yes it sounds like a bunch of people will be disappointed, but unfortuantely it's one of those cases where you can't please everyone.

Just relaying what's already been said somewhere in the previous 2 million posts so don't shoot the messenger 😄

• Like 6

Awards

9 minutes ago, Daft said:

what ? Are you serious ?

you bought a Platinum Tier, for 8 months.

It was NEVER written that members can automatically renew in the next membership cycle.

you bought 8 months, 8 months finished, end of line.

Uninvited Platinum members receive a gold invitation.
If you are not happy, frustrated, you can buy a Regular…

Actually, in the past we were always given the opportunity to maintain our current level. Or, if there were spots on the upper levels open, you could buy into those. I never said automatically renewed.  But there was ALWAYS the option to maintain your current level.

Awards

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ddeahl:

Actually, in the past we were always given the opportunity to maintain our current level. Or, if there were spots on the upper levels open, you could buy into those. I never said automatically renewed.  But there was ALWAYS the option to maintain your current level.

You was offered the gold. So take it. Be more active in here and you may qualify again for plat if this will be like it seems the new way to get tiered

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ddeahl said:

to thrive in this community its all about taking part and joining in , and becoming part of the scenery , take a look st the base of your post and then wonder why….you have to put in to get something out…  but by the looks of it its not your thing …

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm super grateful to have received an invite for Gold Membership. Had I not have, I would have been disappointed, but not upset. Collecting movies is a part of my life but not my whole life. I'm wondering if some of the people complaining about not getting to keep their Platinum or not being invited etc. have Ebay seller accounts and are worried about this affecting their bottom line?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

to thrive in this community its all about taking part and joining in , and becoming part of the scenery , take a look st the base of your post and then wonder why….you have to put in to get something out…  but by the looks of it its not your thing …

True. It would appear that I don't have as much free time as others.  But I tried to support the community how I could. Like buying the highest tiered level I could.  And purchasing all the merch that was made available. That's how I was trying to help support the community. Try to not be a pain in the ass but help keep the servers going. 

• Like 5

Awards

11 minutes ago, swish said:

You was offered the gold. So take it. Be more active in here and you may qualify again for plat if this will be like it seems the new way to get tiered

I don't have a lot of free time to devote to following the forums. Lack of participation is not by choice. Purchasing a platinum level and buying all the MP merch I could was how I was trying to support the community.

• Like 5

Awards

To all new and old Platinum and Gold Members you all was worthy and been rewarded by the Staff and The Boss

@Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @deckard99 @Benoit46 @ksosk So now it's our turn to say to them a Big Thank You then without they work we will not be here today!!

So i hope that we the Tiered Member but the Regular Members also to continue to be active and give the support MP needs from all of us

So congratulation to all of us

Thanks Thank You GIF by Priooor

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, swish said:

To all new and old Platinum and Gold Members you all was worthy and been rewarded by the Staff and The Boss

@Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @deckard99 @Benoit46 @ksosk So now it's our turn to say to them a Big Thank You then without they work we will not be here today!!

So i hope that we the Tiered Member but the Regular Members also to continue to be active and give the support MP needs from all of us

@swish where’s your party at? 😛 

Party Dancing GIF Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• Haha 5

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ddeahl:

I don't have a lot of free time to devote to following the forums. Lack of participation is not by choice. Purchasing a platinum level and buying all the MP merch I could was how I was trying to support the community.

Don't have to be online daily. But once in the week may be take some time in the community, take part in some discusion and have fun with others. Nobody says that someone must have 1k of post or reaction to get plat or gold

• Like 3

1 minute ago, swish said:

Yes, I agree! Big thanks to @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @deckard99 @ksosk for the invite and all the work they put in!!

image.gif.afb96ab0070a036246b9c6eac79a57cc.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2