IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 11 Minuten schrieb damships:

😂So true. Waiting is not my strong suit. I’m still going to try and invert myself, sign up starting January 2021 and participate like mad, wait a year until this point and see if anything changes. 😂😂😂

Car Chase Action GIF by Regal

So you can turn back the time since you now have joined us in 2021 🤔 can you bring me back too?? So i can join here in 2017 and start saving money so that i don't had to buy some in the after market 😂

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, swish said:

So you can turn back the time since you now have joined us in 2021 🤔 can you bring me back too?? So i can join here in 2017 and start saving money so that i don't had to buy some in the after market 😂

Sounds like a plan LOL That would be one longggg inversion though. Would you be able to wait 5 years with everything in reverse? 😂

• Haha 2

Awards

6 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Stop being provocative... We don't need more negative energy around...

Seems to me like you’re just assuming I’m being provocative. All the insanity in this thread with gifs and silliness and you choose to call me out. 

care to elaborate how you came to the conclusion I’m being provocative? 

edit: seems like veum and mutantsmiley got the joke. Perhaps the issue is you mate

Edited by ScottVA
Context
  • Like 1