IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

1 hour ago, delzeisa said:

I assume your answer to that is "yes". Because like i said, I saw it, then it was gone later in the day. But you're telling me that I shouldn't have been able to see it; that's where i'm lost.

You might have saw it, however you were not able to purchase it, not until it has run through the tier members, then it will be available to you as a regular member... you will have to be very patient & keep looking into this thread until it is the regular members turn my friend! ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Want3r88 said:

Wait. If I’m just a regular member can I not pick gold, is silver only available?

@Want3r88 you’ll have to wait until it goes through the tier members, then it will be opened up for regular members, but not now... have patience my friend, if any are available you might just snag one! :)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Want3r88 said:

Wait. If I’m just a regular member can I not pick gold, is silver only available?

Hey buddy! Not sure how long you've been here but glad you are here! Collecting steels and premiums is a lot of fun and this community makes it all the better!

To give you a little insight this is how my experience went. Upon the first opening of tiered memberships, I was able to get Gold. When the next cycle rolled around--at the time it was in 12-month intervals--I was able to upgrade to Platinum. This is not to imply any degree of likelihood but just the possibility based on how it worked out for me back when I joined a few years ago. 

But if I've learned anything here, it's that missed opportunities are unforgiving. If you want something, you've gotta keep your ear to the ground and keep a pulse on the things you're after. The good news is, the kind people here are all incredibly thoughtful and willing to help. Just make sure you do your part and follow topics so you get notifications, check threads like this so you're informed, etc. 

I hope this has been helpful. See you around!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tonic24k said:

Hey buddy! Not sure how long you've been here but glad you are here! Collecting steels and premiums is a lot of fun and this community makes it all the better!

To give you a little insight this is how my experience went. Upon the first opening of tiered memberships, I was able to get Gold. When the next cycle rolled around--at the time it was in 12-month intervals--I was able to upgrade to Platinum. This is not to imply any degree of likelihood but just the possibility based on how it worked out for me back when I joined a few years ago. 

But if I've learned anything here, it's that missed opportunities are unforgiving. If you want something, you've gotta keep your ear to the ground and keep a pulse on the things you're after. The good news is, the kind people here are all incredibly thoughtful and willing to help. Just make sure you do your part and follow topics so you get notifications, check threads like this so you're informed, etc. 

I hope this has been helpful. See you around!

doing my part GIF

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
19 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Hate to be a downer but this thread should be used for groupbuy related news and announcements only. Every time something is posted here (yes, including this) 160 people get a notification 

Quite right! 

Ok, any further discussion on premium tiers should be here from this point forward. Thanks

• Thanks 2