A MASSIVE 

santa claus thank you GIF by Macy's

@R1s1ngs0n

MY MP SS19 PARTNER 

20191225_152209.thumb.jpg.ee31f832fe55af86c274e5a2b42fcde0.jpg

I LOVE IT ALL HONEY .

WHOM EVER PAIRED US ALL TOGETHER LOOKING AT THIS THREAD IS A TRUE 

excited genius GIF

WE MAY BE 5 MINUTES OR 5 CONTINENTS,  OCEANS APART. SHOWING HERE DISTANCE IS NO BARRIER .

ENJOY YOUR DAY NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE .

LOVE HAS NO BARRIERS AS THIS FORUM SHOWS .

TO MY ONLINE FAMILY LOVE , PEACE AND JOY TO ONE AND ALL 

200.gif

LOVE❤ YOU❤ ALL ❤.

• Like 12

A huge thank you to my secret Santa @RileyLad 

You've well & truly spoilt me 😃

will ferrell dancing GIF

Thank you so much mate, always awesome meeting another 80's kid

With the same taste in movies & TV shows 

transformers GIF

pamela lee cj parker GIF

flying on my way GIF by MANGOTEETH

I hope you like your presents, Merry Christmas to you and your family

And merry Christmas to everyone on MP 🎄🎁🎅

IMG_20191225_114323.jpg

• Like 15

vor 12 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Very sorry to hear it...unfortunately this type of thing is bound to happen, especially on holiday season when a lot of packages are sent.

Hopefully, the replacement will get to your Santa in one piece 🤞

But as a "sneak preview" here's that what he got as video preview from me. ;)

Ruediger.mkv

• Like 1

Hi MP;

I want to take this moment to appreciate the very personal gifts that I received from my MP Secret Santa @Hollywood E Rock (Edward). I don't remember when was the last time I received a hand written letter, making yesterday a very special day. Thank you very much for the time to sit down and write to me, It meant a lot and thank you for the special presents; I will read through the books and definitely will use the AMC Movie Gift Cards! Thank you Edward and MP Family for making this Christmas time a Special one and for a year full of great experiences and moments to remember in movie collecting. Merry Christmas to all in the MP Family and a Happy New Year 2020...

Jorge

capricornio34232

MP Secret Santa.jpg

MP Secret Santa 2.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, capricornio34232 said:

Hi MP;

I want to take this moment to appreciate the very personal gifts that I received from my MP Secret Santa @Hollywood E Rock (Edward). I don't remember when was the last time I received a hand written letter, making yesterday a very special day. Thank you very much for the time to sit down and write to me, It meant a lot and thank you for the special presents; I will read through the books and definitely will use the AMC Movie Gift Cards! Thank you Edward and MP Family for making this Christmas time a Special one and for a year full of great experiences and moments to remember in movie collecting. Merry Christmas to all in the MP Family and a Happy New Year 2020...

Jorge

capricornio34232

MP Secret Santa.jpg

MP Secret Santa 2.jpg

Ew, Ew I want my friend @Hollywood E Rock For our next “Secret Santa”!😅

EA980E92-84ED-499B-AE81-1F48BA203BEC.gif.708d844a5019d6ee8e10a8ae6cfeff6e.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hello my wonderful Psychos!

I had to take a moment to show the incredible treasures I received from Santa via @Steelbook Indy  !  🤩

The one film, Criterion's "My Winnipeg" has special meaning to me and unbelievably, Santa was able to tack down the Film Book for it as well!

What an incredible mind reader that Santa dude is!!!!

The Arrow Special Edition of "The Endless" is apparently chocked full of some incredible extras and I am giddy as a school girl waiting to get into this creepy tale!

(oops, too many innuendos there?)  🤔

Just absolutely wonderful gifts, thank-you so ever much my friend!  🤗

image.thumb.jpeg.bf11512025f4de710a7ea2c5625f735f.jpeg

• Like 16

@CAYENNE-FAHRER @Masterblaster @Xeneixe @zones1445

The above tagged Santas have yet to post pictures of their presents. I know that some of you are still waiting for your packages to arrive so obviously all you can do is patiently wait, but some have posted pictures of unopened gifts, while others have not made it known whether they received their presents or not.

Those who do have their packages but did not post their contents, please do so, so we can all enjoy them. We trust that the rest will post pictures once they receive their packages.

Thank you and I wish you all a wonderful day :)

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Huge thank you to my Secret Santa🎅 @Michael hillaby

A5CC6DA5-448B-4760-916B-CBEADAE4D8FA.thumb.jpeg.be6d17af652050e98e8b0daa298bfef3.jpeg

What a great collectors item to go on display with my premium 😁

FF70DABA-B934-4F20-9ED0-95AA81C58EFC.thumb.jpeg.7aa1e562f360402856d93122c8d4a9d0.jpeg

Sorry this post post is a bit late, was chaos past couple of days with all the family we had round. But me and Mike did speak on Facebook messenger Christmas Day to thank each other personally. 

Also, we’ll done @R1s1ngs0n you really did match me up with a truly great 80’s kids psycho so thank you🙏 😁

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Huge thank you to my Secret Santa🎅 @Michael hillaby

A5CC6DA5-448B-4760-916B-CBEADAE4D8FA.thumb.jpeg.be6d17af652050e98e8b0daa298bfef3.jpeg

What a great collectors item to go on display with my premium 😁

FF70DABA-B934-4F20-9ED0-95AA81C58EFC.thumb.jpeg.7aa1e562f360402856d93122c8d4a9d0.jpeg

Sorry this post post is a bit late, was chaos past couple of days with all the family we had round. But me and Mike did speak on Facebook messenger Christmas Day to thank each other personally. 

Also, we’ll done @R1s1ngs0n you really did match me up with a truly great 80’s kids psycho so thank you🙏 😁

Thanks for posting the pics Andrew. Nice Lenti, got the FS myself from my Secret Santa :)

• Like 6

I'm really sorry for the delay, my friend @R1s1ngs0n but right now it's not a happy time 😉

I had my mother admitted to the emergency room on Saturday she's in intensive care at the moment.

She's starting to regain her strength, so she's coming home soon. 

Mike is aware of the circumstances 🤞

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really touched by your Secret Santa, my dear friend Mike @Veum 🥰🥰🥰

I thank you for this so beautiful attention in a way you knew exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know it myself !  

191227112007730816573238.jpg

A wonderful gift for a magical Christmas! Thank you for your gift! I love it! 😍😍😍

191227112015730816573239.jpg

Sorry my dear friend @Veum the package is in the hands of the customs of Chilly Mazarin in France since December 17th so please be patient 😢😢😥

• Like 17