IGNORED

Cine Museum Batman + Batman Returns (Cine Museum Art #18) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Indeed. Sometimes I wish their releases would just be absolutely terrible so that I could just walk away instead of constantly going through the...

Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

phase.

We don't really need any of this stuff.

This whole site is built on sh*t we don't really need.

We do it because it fills some void buried deep within us.

d46ddf6e-27da-46e1-8cca-f869fb1410fd_tex

• Haha 11

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

fortis you will take anything cos you cheap dirty steelbook ho xDxDxD 

and dont say your not xDxDxD 

oh and the reason you do this m8 you got to much money spare and your ocd itches xDxDxD 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

basil xDxDxD 

Now, now, Errol.

Let's not get too carried away.

The WWA steelbooks for both of these are absolute sh*thouse (along with the other "collector's editions").

But, CM has done a terrific job in covering those up and building something great around it.

And for that, I'm willing to throw them a couple of my dollars.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Now, now, Errol.

The WWA steelbooks for both of these are absolute sh*thouse (along with the other "collector's editions").

But, CM has done a terrific job in covering those up and building something great around it.

Agree - it’s a shame we never got original artwork for Returns. These WWA’s are horrible but the slips are banging which saves the set.

• Like 8

Awards

3 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Now, now, Errol.

not slagging off them at all but you just your dollars admit it you like it collecting really 😃

which im glad to hear if im honest 👍

have to say think carlo is well cheeky adding money on to those that have already paid, its his fault its so late no one else and he really should carry the can for that!

or is he going to keep putting prices when it suits because hes mucked something up

basil 👍

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

not slagging off them at all but you just your dollars admit it you like it collecting really 😃

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love collecting.

I think that's why we're all here.

And it's releases like this that make this hobby worthwhile and exciting.

I just wish I joined MP sooner to snag these for a decent price.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Basil said:

have to say think carlo is well cheeky adding money on to those that have already paid, its his fault its so late no one else and he really should carry the can for that!

or is he going to keep putting prices when it suits because hes mucked something up

basil 👍

If I read correctly, this was originally up for order in 2020? It's delayed for 2-3 years, and instead of delivering the product at the original price, honoring the price, CM raises the price. And CM does it right before it's going to ship.  I have Psycho pre-ordered and it looks like Poltergeist as well. I don't want to lose my standing with MP so I will honor my commitments. But I wish I could cancel both of those releases. I don't want to support CM anymore.  

By the way, I hope my rant didn't give anyone the impression that I don't like CM. I'm sure they're great guys👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, ncraft said:

@extantsrevenge @deckard99 Can some approve my rant? I used a word that I should not have. 

@ncraft Your post is now visible however I have edited it. You can express your unhappiness with CM but it's not ok to make personal attacks. - Ken 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@ncraft Your post is now visible however I have edited it. You can express your unhappiness with CM but it's not ok to make personal attacks. - Ken 

Based on his repeated actions and words, over the last year especially, he deserves it, and it's the truth. But I'll refrain from "personal attacks" in the future. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gary K said:

We don’t have plans to re-open this GB currently. 

Sorry

No worries... I thought as much; but: (a) since it has been so loooooong (and (b) the price went up!); and (c) every now and then one pops up mysteriously on the CM site (which (d) I keep missin'!), I felt CATpelled to ask!  I do think it was mentioned a while back that MP might be able to procure some of the unpaid ones, etc. and offer them here at some point (hmmmm... maybe that was a CATdream I had).... <yawn>

<meow>

Edited by RcKt0pus
  • Haha 4

Awards

• 2 months later...